基本的旅遊英語口語精選
口語交際是一種互動交際活動。口語交際過程中的主體凸現性必然使說話者在交流過程中涉及到情感體驗。小編整理了基本的旅遊英語口語,歡迎閱讀!
基本的旅遊英語口語一
Key Sentences重點句子
It's interesting that as a financial center London looks so different from New York.
真有趣,倫敦作為金融中心看起來和紐約大不一樣。
By the way,what do you think has impressed you most in London?
順便問問,倫敦給你最深的印象是什麼?
There are so many things that have left a deep impression on me.
許多東西都給我留下了深刻的印象。
There is one thing worth mentioning at least.
至少有一件事值得一提。
Although the buildings here seem old-fashioned,they have a peculiar flavor of theirown.
雖然倫敦的建築物看上去都是老式的,但它們獨具風格。
Look at the nameplate on the wall of the corner building.
瞧拐角那幢樓牆上的路牌。
We are getting near to Trafalgar Square now.
我們馬上就要到特拉法加廣場了。
It's a busy road junction with Nelson's statue.
這是一個熱鬧的交叉路口,有尊納爾遜的紀念銅像。
He's the admiral that defeated Napoleon.
他就是打敗拿破崙的那位海軍將軍。
Can you mention a few so that we can decide where to go this morning?
你能否舉出幾個景點我們好決定上午到哪兒去?
It's not far from here to the Thames.
這兒離泰晤士河不遠。
If you like,we can take a walk on the embankment.
如果你樂意,我們可以在堤岸上散步。
What if we go to see Buckingham Palace first?
我們先去看看白金漢宮怎麼樣?
We can walk down the Mall which is wide and clean with quite a number of beautifulstatues.
我們可以從林蔭大道走下去。這條路又寬闊,又幹淨,還有幾尊美麗的銅像。
It's so pleasant to have a walk there.
在那兒漫步真令人心曠神怡。
I can see you're enjoying your trip today.
看得出來,今天你玩得很開心。
Everything's so striking and fascinating.
一切都是那麼新鮮,令人神往。
基本的旅遊英語口語二
Isn't it wonderful to take a walk here?
在這兒散步真是好極了,是不是?
I mean one can look at all these magnificent tall buildings around him.
我意思是說可以看看周圍那些巨集偉的高樓大廈。
Don't you think it's a bit suffocating to stand under them?
你不覺得站在高樓大廈下面使人窒息嗎?
Look at that building across the street from us.
你看看我們對面街上的那幢高樓。
That's the Empire State.
那是帝國大廈。
It stands at 102 stories high.
有102層高。
You're right and it's no longer the tallest building in New York now.
你說得對。它現在也不再是紐約最高的大廈了。
What other important buildings are we going to see on Fifth Avenue?
在第五大街上我們還會看到其他什麼重要建築?
Actually every skyscraper has a history.
其實每幢摩天大樓都有一段歷史。
A few blocks ahead we'll see St.Patrick's Cathedral at E 50th Street.
再過幾條街,在東五十街口,我們就會看到聖帕特里克大教堂。
And just across the street will be the world-renowned Rockefeller Center.
對面大街就是舉世聞名的洛克斐勒中心。
It's a landmark in the history of architecture.
它是建築史上的一個里程碑。
What's there after that?
過了洛克菲勒中心還有什麼?
We'll then be standing at where the Central Park be-gins.
那我們就到中央公園了。
Facing the park on Fifth Avenue are probably the most expensive apartments in the world.
第五大街上那些面對公園的公寓廳可能是世界上最昂貴的公寓了。
But what are all these skyscrapers for?
這些摩天大樓都是作什麼用的呢?
New York is a financial center of the world,isn't it?
紐約是世界金融中心,對不對?
基本的旅遊英語口語三
What a breathtaking sight!
多麼神奇的景色啊!
On your right is Tiandu Feng,one of the three main peaks of Huangshan and also thesteepest.
在你們的右邊是黃山三大主峰之一的天都峰,也是最陡的一座山峰。
It is 1,810 meters high.
它的高度是1,810米。
On the way up,you can see a cliff called Jiyu Bei.
往上去,你們會看到一道被稱作“鯽魚背”的懸崖。
He said the cliff was called Jiyu Bei,which means Carp's Backbone.
他說那座懸崖叫作“鯽魚背”,意思就是鯽魚的脊背。
On your left is Lianhua Feng,or the Lotus Flower Peak,at a height of 1,860 meters.
在你們的左邊是蓮花峰,高度是1,860米。
It is the highest peak of Huangshan.
它是黃山的最高峰。
At its summit is a rock only about six meters across.
峰頂是一塊僅僅6米見方的岩石。
Famous pine tree such as the“Flying Dragon” and the“Twin Dragons”are found there.
在蓮花峰,還能看到一些名聞遐邇的松樹,如“飛龍鬆”和“雙龍鬆”。
That sounds very exciting.
聽起來真帶勁!
Shall we climb up the highest peak first, Sam?
薩姆,我們先去登最高峰好嗎?
Please return here by 10∶30, will you?
請您在10點半之前回到這兒,好嗎?
韓國旅遊英語情景對話_英語美文欣賞