關於英語對話短文閱讀
眾所周知,很多國家的母語都是英語。我們從小學就開始學習英語,然而作為一名大學生,我們的口語水平還是不太理想。小編整理了關於英語對話短文,歡迎閱讀!
關於英語對話短文篇一
Ann: If you have 8 million yuan, would you like to buy a car?
如果你有八百萬,你想買輛車嗎?
Bob: No, I will buy an apartment first, and then the car.
不,我會先買房子,然後才是車。
Ann: What kind of car is in your mind?
你想要什麼樣的車?
Bob: I think the Ferrairi would be the first choice. And you?
我想法拉利是第一選擇,你呢?
Ann: I’m not sure. Recently, I read an article. A car of the Red Flag is going to be put into market.
我不確定。最近,我讀到一篇文章,紅旗牌的一款車即將被投入市場。
Bob: Is it very special?
這很特別嗎?
Ann: Yes. President Hu was in the same style car on the National Day.
是的,胡主席在國慶那天乘坐了同一款式的車。
Bob: Wow, how much is it?
哇,這車要多少錢啊?
Ann: It’s said about 8 million yuan. I have never heard that any car made in China has such a high market price.
據說是八百萬,我從沒聽過國產車有這樣高的市價。
Bob: It illustrates that Chinese comprehensive power has been growing up.
這證明了中國的綜合國力在提升啊。
關於英語對話短文篇二
Ann: Why are you unhappy?
你為什麼不開心呢?
Lily: I want to stay away from school.
我想逃課。
Ann: What do you want to do?
你逃課想做什麼?
Lily: I want to have a trip.
我想去旅行。
Ann: To where?
去哪?
Lily: No matter where I want to go, it must be quiet and could make me regain the strength.
不管是去哪,它一定要是安靜的能夠讓我重新獲得力量的地方。
Ann: I know you have been repressed your emotion for a long time, and you need give vent to your pain.
我知道你壓抑了很久,你需要發洩你內心的苦悶。
Lily: Yes, I think so. Do you agree to cut class?
是的,我也這麼認為,你同意我逃課嗎?
Ann: I don’t agree, but you can try another way to release yourselves. And you can find a near place to make yourselves clam down where you can come back during the weekend.
我不同意,但是你可以試著另一個方法來發洩你自己,你也可以找一個近一點的週末就可以來回的地方。讓你自己冷靜一點。
Lily: Thank you.
謝謝。
關於英語對話短文篇三
Ann: How come? I run more slowly than a year before.
怎麼回事呢?我跑得比一年前慢了。
Lily: Why? I have seen you to take exercise these days.
為什麼?我看你最近幾天都去鍛鍊啊。
Ann: I go to the playground for the test of 800 meters is on the way.
我去操場是因為八百米的測試快到了。
Lily: You didn’t do physical training regularly?
你沒有經常鍛鍊嗎?
Ann: I am afraid so. Every time after I run, I feel sick in my stomach and my teeth.
是的。每次我跑完步,我的胃和牙齒就覺得很不舒服。
Lily: It’s very normal. These symptoms would disappear after you regularly training.
這很正常,這些症狀在你經常鍛鍊之後就會消失的。
Ann: I hope so. Saturday is the test day.
希望如此,星期六就要考試了。
Lily: Really? I would go there to watch you.
真的?我會去看你的。
Ann: Don’t come there. It isn’t worth watching.
別來,這沒什麼好看的。
關於英語對話短文篇四
Bob: Hey, Tom,why are you looking at a piece of paper for hours?
嘿,湯姆,你幹嘛對著一張紙發呆呢?
Tom: I read a piece of fantastic news yesterday, do you want to know what it said?
我昨天看到一則很奇妙的新聞,你想知道新聞說的是什麼嗎?
Bob: Don’t keep others guessing, please say!
別賣關子了,快說。
Tom: It is about paper making, its raw material is elephant dung. Is it inconceivable?
是關於造紙的,原料是象糞。很不可思議吧。
Bob: Making paper from elephant dung? Oh, my god, it must be very stinking.
象糞造紙?天啊,那不是很臭。
Tom: No.Although 75% of its raw materials is elephant dung, it is light delicate fragrance instead of stink. This is due to its special fabrication technology.
不,儘管這種紙裡75%的原料都是大象的糞便,但它不但不臭,反而有一種淡淡的清香,這是源於它的特殊的製造工藝。
Bob: Whose originality?
是誰這麼有創意啊?
Tom: A business man in Sri Lanka.
一名斯里蘭卡商人。
Bob: I know there are many elephants in Sri Lanka, so he has the adequate raw materials.
我知道斯里蘭卡有很多大象,那他就有充足的原料了。
Tom: Yes, more intriguing is that many personages and political figures make their business cards by using this kind of paper.
是的,更有趣的是斯里蘭卡很多名人政要用象糞紙作自己的名片呢。
有關於英語對話帶翻譯精選