有關於英語對話帶翻譯精選

General 更新 2024年12月26日

  隨著全球經濟發展一體化以及我國經濟的全面發展,英語作為國際通用語言的地位日益突出。鑑於此,我國對英語口語能力的要求更為明確。小編整理了有關於英語對話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

  有關於英語對話帶翻譯篇一

  Girl: Dear aunty, could you give me a share of tomato catsup?

  阿姨,能給我一份番茄醬嗎?

  Chuck: OK, good boy. Here you are.

  好的,好孩子,給你。

  Girl: But I'm a girl.

  可是我是女孩啊。

  Chuck: While am I a female? Why did you call me aunty?

  那我是女的嗎?你為什麼叫我阿姨啊?

  Girl: Sorry, uncle picky, I didn't see very clearly.

  對不起,你這個叔叔也太愛挑剔了,我剛才沒看清楚。

  有關於英語對話帶翻譯篇二

  Lucy: Hi Janny, why are you so depressed?

  Janny,你幹嘛這麼垂頭喪氣的?

  Janny: My husband bursted into a fury this morning.

  早上我丈夫怒了。

  Lucy: What's wrong with him? He was such a nice man!

  他是怎麼了?他一直都很友善啊。

  Janny: This morning, I asked him to see a woman making breakfast with only a bra in the opposite building.

  早上我叫他一起看,對面樓一個女人做早飯的時候,只穿了文胸。

  Lucy: While there is no excuse to be angry at all.

  這根本不值得生氣啊。

  Janny: The problem is I was all naked at that time.

  問題是,當時我是全裸的!

  有關於英語對話帶翻譯篇三

  Joe: I'm getting into trouble these days.

  我最近遇上了麻煩。

  Ben: What'r your trouble?

  怎麼了?

  Joe: I have fallen in love with a girl not long ago,but she has had a boyfriend yet.

  我不久前喜歡上一個女孩,可她已經有男朋友了。

  Ben: So what?

  然後呢?

  Joe: I don't know what to do.I don't want to lose her!

  我不知道該怎麼辦。我不想失去她!

  Ben: But,you know,you are not her Mr.Right.You and her boyfriend can't both have her.

  可你知道的,你不是她的真命天子。你和她男友不能同時擁有他。

  Joe: I see what you mean.Thank you.

  我明白你的意思了。謝謝。

  有關於英語對話帶翻譯篇四

  Salesgirl: May I help you ?

  我能幫你嗎?

  Customer: Yes,please.I wanna buy a coat for myself.

  是的。我想給自己買件外套。

  Salesgirl: The coats are over there.This way,please.

  外套在那兒呢。這邊請。

  Customer: The black coat looks good.Can I try it on?

  那件黑色外套看起來不錯。我能試穿一下嗎?

  Salesgirl: OK.

  好的。

  Customer: Oh,it is too small for me!Do you have a larger one?

  噢,這對我來說太小了。你們還有更大的嗎?

  Salesgirl: I'm sorry we don't have any.It is the largest size of this kind of coats for women.

  很抱歉,沒有。這是這種女式外套中的最大型號了。

  Customer: Ah,too bad!I think I must lose some weight so that I can put on the coat.

  噢,真糟糕!我想為了穿上這件外套,我必須減肥了。

  有關於英語對話帶翻譯篇五

  Lingling: What's wrong with your head,Daming?

  你的頭怎麼了,大明?

  Daming: I went out with Sam on his bike yesterday.

  我昨天和薩姆坐他的自行車出去了。

  Lingling: And then?

  然後呢?

  Daming: And then we got hungry and thirsty.

  然後我們又餓又渴。

  Lingling: And then?

  然後呢?

  Daming: We bought a watermelon and Sam carried it on his bike.

  我們買了個西瓜,薩姆把它抬到了車上。

  Lingling: Then?

  然後呢?

  Daming: Sam fell off his bike with the watermelon and it bumped my head.

  薩姆連人帶瓜從車上掉下來,西瓜砸中了我的腦袋。

  Lingling: Oh,dear! How poor you are!

  噢,天哪!你們也太慘了!

  

關於英語對話短文閱讀
優秀英語對話帶翻譯精選
相關知識
有關於英語對話帶翻譯精選
關於英語對話帶翻譯精選
有關於英語笑話帶翻譯精選
有關於英語故事帶翻譯精選
關於英語笑話帶翻譯精選
關於二人英語對話帶翻譯精選
關於日常英語對話帶翻譯精選
關於打電話英語對話帶翻譯精選
關於英語對話帶翻譯笑話
初中英語對話帶翻譯精選