有關買東西打折的英語口語
英語口語可能學起來有點難,所以小編今天特地整理了英語口語的情景對話給大家練習英語的口語,我希望這些英語對話可以幫助大家提高英語成績,大家有需要可以收藏起來哦
讓我們折中一下八五折吧
AThis blouse is a special offer today. You can have it at 10% off the regular price.
這件襯衫是今天的特別推薦商品,價錢可以打九折。
BIt's nice, but still too expensive. Can you give me a 20% discount?
是不錯。但還是太貴了。能打八折嗎?
ANo. 10% is my last word.
不行,最多打九折。
BCome on. Let's split the difference, 15%.
算了,讓我們折中一下,八五折吧。
這已經是價格的最底限了 Final offer
AHow much for these autographed Elvis records?
這些貓王的簽名唱片多少錢﹖
BThirty bucks a record. Or five for one hundred and twenty bucks.
一張三十元。或是五張一百二十元。
AUh, I'm not sure. Are these all in good condition?
嗯,我還得想想。它們都儲存得很好嗎﹖
BAbsolutely. I bought them from the King's estate myself! Tell you what-I'll let you have five for one hundred bucks.
當然。它們是我親自從貓王家買來的!要不這樣——讓你一百元買五張。
AI don't really need five.
我其實不太需要五張新唱片耶。
BOK. Five for eighty-five bucks. That's my final offer.
好啦。五張八十五元。這是底限了。
AOh, why not? I'll take 'em.
噢,有何不可呢﹖我買了.
你只能降這麼點兒價錢嗎
AI found it at a garage sale once.
有一次我在一個車庫拍賣找到的.
BWhat a find! So, how much does it cost?
真是挖到寶了!那你要賣多少﹖
AWell, because I like you... ninety bucks.
嗯。因為我跟你投緣……九十元好了。
BNinety dollars is pretty steep. I'll take it for sixty bucks.
九十元太貴了。我出六十元。
ASixty bucks? No-can-do, son. You'll be lucky if I go down to eighty-five.
六十元﹖不行,年輕人。我降到八十五元你就要偷笑了。
BEighty-five? That's the best you can do? I'll come back later...
八十五元﹖你只能降這麼多嗎﹖我待會再來……
關於買鞋的英語情景對話