有關醫生和病人的英語對話

General 更新 2024年11月22日

  培養學生的學習興趣是現在中學教學中的一個重要問題。展開情景對話是培養學生學習英語積極性行之有效的方法。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  patient: Nurse, I don't think it fair.

  病人:護士,我覺得不公。

  Nurse: What's so unfair that you are offended?

  護士:什麼事這麼不公,冒犯了您?

  P: I want to have crabs and they just don't give me . I know my time's limited. Some crabs won't ruin them. It’s me who brought them up , you know.

  病人:我不就是想螃蟹吃嗎,可他們就是不給我。我知道自己的日子不長了。幾隻螃蟹吃不窮他們。您知道嗎,是我把他們養大的。

  N: Oh, my friend. I think you have wronged your children. They are, frankly speaking, the best children I have ever seen. It took them days running every where to get crabs for you and they even thought of trying another city. But It's Janaury and crabs are not seen this season. If I were you, I would feel quite satisfied. With such dutiful children, why bother with crabs?

  護士:喲,瞧您說的。您可真是錯怪孩子們了。說實在的,我還沒見過這麼好的孩子呢。他們東跑西顛地這麼多天就是為了給您買螃蟹,還想上別的城市裡去碰呢。可這十冬臘月的,螃蟹影兒也見不著啊。我要是您就知足了。有這麼孝順的孩子,吃不吃螃蟹又能怎樣呢?

  P: So you think I'm wrong ?

  病人:照您這麼說是我錯了?

  N: Of course not . They said you really deserved the crabs and they felt sad when they failed.

  護士:您當然沒錯兒。您孩子們說您想吃就該給您買,可買不著,他們心裡也不好受。

  P: Oh, my poor children. Let's forget the crabs.

  病人:噢,我可憐的孩子們喲,咱們別再提螃蟹了。

  篇二

  病人:我嚴重感冒。另外,還伴有頭疼。請問我應該服用些什麼藥呢?

  Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

  藥劑師:你沒有藥方嗎?

  Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

  病人:是的。我沒有去看大夫。

  Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

  藥劑師:你會不會對某些藥品過敏?

  Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

  病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分藥我還是可以服用的。

  Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

  藥劑師:拿起一個小盒子我推薦你使用這一品牌的快速止痛藥。

  Chemist: picks up a small box I recommend this brand for quick relief.

  病人:這藥有效果嗎?

  Patient: Will this really help?

  藥劑師:根據標籤上的說明,應該會吧。如果不行的話,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的熱茶。治療感冒沒什麼靈丹妙藥。

  Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

  病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

  Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

  藥劑師:我們這兒有好幾種。都挺不錯的。

  Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

  病人:你能不能賣我一些盤尼西寧?

  Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

  藥劑師:抱歉,先生。我不能買給你。你必須有醫生的證明或者醫生開的藥方才行。

  Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

  病人: 那好吧。給我來點硼酸吧。

  Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

  藥劑師:好的,這是一種常用藥。

  Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

  病人:請問你們這兒有止咳糖漿或者含片嗎?

  Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

  藥劑師:當然有了。

  Chemist: Of course.

  病人:太好了。

  Patient: That's great.

  藥劑師:給你,上面的說明告訴你怎麼服用,一定得看仔細了。

  Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

  病人:謝謝你的提醒。

  Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

  藥劑師:還需要別的什麼嗎?

  Chemist: Anything else?

  病人:不了,謝謝。

  Patient: No. thank you.

  藥劑師:不客氣。

  Chemist: You're welcome.

  篇三

  病人:這是我的藥方,你能幫我配藥嗎?

  Patient: This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?

  藥劑師:當然可以。

  Chemist: Certainly.

  病人:謝謝。

  Patient: Thank you.

  藥劑師:別客氣。讓我看看。大概需要五分鐘的時間。

   welcome. Well, let me see. It will take about five minutes.

  病人:好的。

  Patient: All right.

  藥劑師:好了,這是你所需要的中草藥。

  Chemist: O.K. this is your herbal medicine.

  病人:請您給我解釋一下怎麼熬這副中草藥,好嗎?

  Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?

  藥劑師:每天早晨開啟一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一個半小時。然後用大火煮。煮至沸騰後把火關小。用文火熬30分鐘,然後把火關掉。冷卻後,到出服用。到出時當心不要把藥渣倒入杯中。

  Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.

  病人:還挺複雜的。順便問一下,我能用普通的鋼製鍋熬藥嗎?

  Patient: It is quite complicated. By the way, can I use a steel pan?

  藥劑師:不行,你最好還是用砂鍋。

  Chemist: No, you can't do that. You'd better use an earthenware pot.

  病人:謝謝。我今天還真學到不少東西。

  Patient: Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.

  藥劑師:不客氣。祝你早日康復。

  Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.

  

關於醫生和病人的英語對話
關於醫生常用英語對話閱讀
相關知識
有關醫生和病人的英語對話
關於醫生和病人的英語對話
醫生和病人的英語對話
護土醫生和病人的英語對話
關於醫生和病人的英文笑話
關於安慰別人的英語對話
關於生活方式的英語對話
有關教導和提議的英語口語
有關制止和警告的英語口語
有關感想和詢問的英語口語