外出旅遊簡單的商務英語口語
現在的英語滲入在每個人的生活角落,所以學習英語是很有必要的。小編在此獻上日常的商務英語口語,希望對大家有所幫助。
商務英語口語:景點觀光
How can I help you?
提供幫助
How large an area does the
Tian'anmen Square Cover?
有關旅行
天安門
How high and thick is the wall of the Purple Forbidden City?
中外景點
紫禁城
Is Singapore beautiful?
景點評價
詢問景點資訊
What a beautiful sight!
景點拍照
讚美景點
旅行愉快
商務英語口語:酒店住宿
1、這個週末你們還有空房嗎?
1、這個週末你們還有空房嗎?
A: Do you have a room available for this weekend?
這個週末你們還有空房嗎?
B: Yes, we have several rooms available.
是的,有幾間。
I'd like to have a single room, preferably facing south.
我想訂一個單人間,最好是朝南。
Could you find out for me whether they have any rooms available?
你能幫我問一問是否有空房嗎?
Are there any vacant room in this hotel?
這家旅館有空房嗎?
I urgently need a room for tomorrow night, and do you have any vacancies?
我想預定明天晚上的房間。你們到時會有空房嗎?
2、我們可以給您打九折。
2、我們可以給您打九折。
A:Then how much do you charge for that?
那你們怎麼收費的?
B:The original price is 300 Yuan, but since we are in a sales-promotion period, we can give you 10% off. That's 270 Yuan.
原價是300元一個晚上。現在在搞促銷,我們可以給您打折也就是270元一個晩上
We give 5% discount or one week, 10% for two weeks and over.
住一週我們給5%的折扣,兩週和兩週以上給10%的折扣。
How are you going to pay, in cash or by credit card?
您想怎麼付款呢,用現金還是信用卡?
Could I pay with traveler's checks?
我可以用旅行支票付嗎?
I'm very sorry Sir, but our rooms are fully booked for the next week.
很抱歉,本店一直到下星期的房間全都滿額了。
3、我們酒店有兩個餐廳。
3、我們酒店有兩個餐廳。
A: By the way, where can I have my breakfast tomorrow morning?
請問明天早上我在什麼地方用早餐?
B: We have two restaurants, the Chinese one is on the 2nd floor and the Western one on the 3rd floor. Breakfast is available from 7:30 till 9:00. This is your breakfast coupon.
我們酒店有兩個餐廳,中餐廳在二樓,西餐廳在三樓。早餐時間是7點半到9點。請您拿好早餐券。
In that case, maybe you should try our seafood salad.
那麼,你就嘗一嘗我們的海鮮沙拉。
That sounds good. I'll have that with a cup of coffee please.
好哇。請給我來一杯咖啡。
Here is your coffee. How did you like the meal?
這是你的咖啡。吃得怎麼樣?
Very good, just as you recommend. Thank you.
很好。正像你所推薦的那樣,謝謝你。 .
The special today is mutton.
今天的特色菜是羊肉。
I'll take it.
我就點這個菜吧。
4、有的,我們在10層有一個。
4、有的,我們在10層有一個。
A: Is there a Chinese restaurant here in this hotel?
這個旅館裡有沒有中國餐廳?
B: Yes, we have one on the tenth floor.有
的,我們在 10層有一個。
This is Barbara in Room 209. I'd like to order breakfast, please.
我是209房間的芭芭拉。我想訂早餐。
I' ll have them brought to your room right away.
我馬上把訂餐送到你的房間。
5、你們有早晨電話叫醒服務嗎?
5、你們有早晨電話叫醒服務嗎?
A: Hi. Can I help you?
你好!我能幫你嗎?
B: Yes. I' II be checking out early tomorrow morning. Do you have a morning wake-up ca service?
明天早晨我要早點結賬。你們有早晨電話叫醒服務嗎?
Can you wake me up at 5:00 tomorrow morning?
您能在明天早晨5點抑叫醒我嗎?
Would you prefer a phone call or a knock on your door?
你想用電話叫醒你還是用敲門的方式叫醒你?
By phone will be fine.
用電話叫醒我好一些。
6、你什麼時候用你的衣物?
6、你什麼時候用你的衣物?
A: When will you need you clothing?
你什麼時候用你的衣物?
B: Will tomorrow morning be all right?
明天早上可以嗎?
A: No problem. Wei return your laundry tomorrow morning around 10:00 o'clock.
沒問題。明天上午 10點 左右我們送到你的房間去。
Do you have a laundry service?
你們有洗衣服務嗎?
I've got some laundry to do.
我有些衣服要洗
7、我現在來燈掃您的房間好嗎?
7、我現在來燈掃您的房間好嗎?
A: Excuse me, madam, would you like me to clean the room now?
對不起,夫人,我現在來打掃您的房間好嗎?
B: No.I'll have visitors this morning.Can you come this afternoon?
現在別來,早上我有客人。您下午來行嗎?
Could you please tidy up a bit in the bathroom?
請把浴室整理一下,好嗎?
Would you like to draw the curtains for me?
請幫我把窗簾拉上好嗎?
Leave the laundry in the laundry bag behind the door of the bathroom.
把待洗的衣旅敢呑洗澡間門後的洗衣袋裡就行了。
It you want to have your shoes polished,just leave them outside the room before you go to bed and they'll be ready in the next morning.
如果你要擦皮鞋,就在睡前把鞋放在門外,第二天早晨就擦好了。
8、您需要加急服務嗎?您需要加急服務嗎?
8、您需要加急服務嗎?您需要加急服務嗎?
A: Excuse me, Miss, my suit needs to be ironed as soon as possible.
對不起,小姐。我的西服需要馬上熨燙。
B: Sure, Sir, would you like to use the quick laundry service? It will be done in two hours.
好的,先生,您需要加急服務嗎?兩小時就能熨好。
Do you have a safe where I can leave my valuables?
有保險箱讓我存放貴重物品嗎?
Can you adjust the heating/air-conditioning in my room?
你能調節一下我房間的暖氣/空調嗎?
I need the key for room 205 please.
我需要205室的鑰匙。
Your baggage will be sent up in a few minutes.
您的行李馬上有人送過來。
Here is the light switch, the temperature adjuster and the wardrobe.
這兒是電燈開關、溫度調節 器和衣櫃。
The hot water supply is from 6 a.m. to 12 p.m.
從早上6點到午夜 12點有熱水供應。
If you don't want to be disturbed, just place this “Please do not disturb” sign outside the door.
如果你不想被打擾,就將這塊“請勿打擾”的標牌掛在門外。
9、付費服務都包含些什麼呢?
9、付費服務都包含些什麼呢?
A: What services come with the rate?
付費服務都包含些什麼呢?
B: For $50 you'll have a radio, a color television, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room everyday.
50美元的房間可以提供收音機、彩電、電話以及一份每天都會送到您房間裡的國際日報。
What is the rate, please?
請問房費多少?
Does the charge included breakfast?
房價裡包括早餐嗎?
10、我們提供許多不同的觀光旅遊。
10、我們提供許多不同的觀光旅遊。
A: Do you have any bus-tour service at this hotel?
你們旅店有安排汽車觀光旅遊服務嗎?
B: We offer many different kinds of tours here in the morning or afternoon, day tours as well as longer excursions.
我們提供許多不同的觀光旅遊,有早上的,有下午的,有一日遊,也有較長路程的遊覽。
Would you please tell me the daily service hours of the dining room?
請告訴我餐廳每天的服務時間,好嗎?
From 7:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m. nearly serving all day long.
從早上7點一直到晚上10點,幾乎全天供應。
By the way, could you tell me about the hotel service?
順便問問,你能不能給我講一下賓館服務的情況?
Is there any place in the hotel where we can amuse ourselves?
賓館裡有娛樂場所嗎?
11、洗臉池被頭髮堵塞了。
11、洗臉池被頭髮堵塞了。
A: 1102. The sheets in my room have not been changed. The toilet doesn't work properly. The wash basin is stopped up with hair.
1102號房間。房間裡的床單沒有換,抽水馬桶壞了,洗臉池被頭髮堵塞了。
B: I'm awfully sorry to hear that. I'll attend to it right away. The housekeeper usually checks every room before new guests move in, we have been extremely busy with a large conference these days.I have a complaint to make.
十分抱歉。我會馬上處理此事的。客房部主麵常會在新客人入住之前檢査每間房的。這些天我們都在忙於一個大型會議。我要反映意見。
Did you have the room checked before we moved in?
我們住進之前你們檢查過這房間嗎?
But it's your business. I never expected this sort of thing to happen in such a hotel.
但這是你們的事情。我決不希望這種事情在這樣的飯店發生。
We'll change your room to 1411. It has a beautiful view of the garden. And you'll enjoy a two day free stay in our hotel.
我們將給您換到1411房間,一間看得見花園的房間。而且你可以在我們飯店享受兩天免費住宿。
12、您能告訴我為什麼要換房間嗎?
12、您能告訴我為什麼要換房間嗎?
A: Could you please tell me why you want to change room?
您能告訴我為什麼要換房間嗎?
B: My room is facing the swimming pool. It's noisy for me. I have a problem sleeping. And I feel uncomfortable when I take the elevator.
我的房間正面對著游泳池。這對我來說有點嘈雜。我的睡眠不好。另外,我乘電梯時感到不舒服。
You need a quiet side room on a lower room.
你需要換一個安靜的而且是低樓層的房間。
I've only 2 rooms on the first floor.
在一樓只剩下兩個房間。
13、我房間不夠暖和。
13、我房間不夠暖和。
A: My room is not warm enough. Can you cane to help me?
我房間不夠曖和。您能來幫我嗎?
B: Yes, madam, we will send somebody up to cheek the temperature right now.
好的,夫入,我們馬上派人上來檢測溫度。
I'll get the slippers for you. They are in the bedside table. The bathrobe is in the bathroom, together with the bathing caps.You'll find soaps, towels, shampoos and toilet articles in their proper places.
我來替你拿拖鞋,它們在床頭櫃中,浴衣在洗澡間內,和浴帽放在一起。肥皂、毛巾、洗髮液和衛生用品等放在適當的位置。
If you want to have your breakfast in your room, just ask Room Service to have it sent to your room.
如果你想在房間裡用早餐,只要叫客房服務部把早飯送到房間來就行了。
You can call the front desk directly if you need something like a taxi or an airport limo.
如果您需要計程車或機場交通車,可以直接給前臺打電話。
14、請告訴我退房時間好嗎?
14、請告訴我退房時間好嗎?
A: Can you tell me when the check-out time is?
請告訴我退房時間好嗎?
B: The check-out time is 12 at noon, but we can still keep baggage for you after you check out.
退房時間是中午12點,但退房後,我們還可以替您保管行李。
Checking out,please.
我要退房。
Can I have your keys, please? Thank you. Here's your statement.
能把鑰匙給我嗎?謝謝!這是您的賬單。
Good morning, I would like to check out. I'm in Room 408.
早上好,我想結賬。我住408房間。
Yes, Mr. Williams.You checked in last Friday.That's seven days.
好的,威廉姆斯先生。你上個星期五登記入住的,一共7天。
Let's look at your bill. At eighty dollars per night, that's 560 dollars. You're paying by cash, right?
讓我們看一下你的賬單。一個晚上80美元, 一共560美元。你用現金付,是嗎?
That's right.
是的,沒錯。
15、我想知道我要什麼時間結賬。
15、我想知道我要什麼時間結賬。
A: Hi. I'm wondering what time I must vacate my room?
您好,我想知道我要什麼時候結賬?
B: Before 12:00 at noon.
在中午12點之前。
Why is the bill so high?
賬單上怎麼這麼多錢?
Well, there is a service charge included in the bill.
嗯,服務費加到這個賬單上了。
Some laundry and five long distance calls.
洗衣服和5個長途電話費。
國貿專業英文自我介紹