商務談判中的有效指示

General 更新 2024年11月25日

  在商務中,技巧的商談可能就是獲得一百萬美元的合同或是被解僱之間的區別了。這兒是一些有效的指示可以幫助你在商務談判程序中脫穎而出。接下來,小編給大家準備了,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

  

  以積極的態度開始

  和你正在進行商務談判的人可能會是你的商務競爭者。要和競爭者進行有效果的商談重要是是之前積極的語氣,建立互相能克服差別的信心。例如,"The United States and Russia, England and France, and Germany and France are all former competitors who became allies1. If they could do it, so can we."

  應付不道德的應聘者

  可能你會遇到會使用各種醜陋的商談技巧的人。應付這些不道德表現的方法不該是正面的衝突,而要顯示的品格。例如,如果你感到別人一直在撒謊或是在欺騙你,你就可以說,"I've come to trust you completely, but on this issue I sense some holding back."

  使用有效的問訊方式

  有效的詢問方式是成功商談的支柱。這能給雙方衡量各自對關鍵問題態度以及目標和期望值的機會。最初用自由開放式的問題能讓雙方收集這些資訊的機會。例如,你可以問,"What are you hoping to achieve today?"

  從得罪別人恢復過來

  在商談程序中的一定階段可能會引起一定的衝突,因此知道如何從這樣的事件中恢復關係非常的重要。要這樣做的一種方式是將那些可能引起衝突的話語轉成積極的語氣。例如,"If I seemed sharp a few moments ago, be assured that it was only due to my determination to make this work."

  表示出謙卑

  商談是雙向的交流,因此能避免卡在一連串的"I'm right, you're wrong,"處境中為佳。對你正在談判的人表現出謙恭和尊重,不要假裝你有所有的答案,公開讓他們也控制一些問題的決定權。例如,"That's more your area of epertise2 than mine, so I'd like to hear more."

  從商談破裂中恢復過來

  當商談破裂導致憤怒,怨恨或是簡單的拒絕傾聽,那就要小心注意試圖重新回到有效的對話。承認錯誤並表示出你仍舊願意繼續商談這樣將有助於談判重新獲得平和的氣氛。例如,你可以說, "What happened last week was unacceptable as it was unintentional. Shall we move on?"

  擴充套件:最常用的50句商務口語

  1 Ive come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

  我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

  2 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.

  我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

  3 Its just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

  如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。

  4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

  我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

  5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

  如果他有什麼意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

  6 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?

  我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

  7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

  那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

  8 Well leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

  如果你們願意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。

  9 Wed1 have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.

  我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

  10 Thatll put us both in the picture.

  這樣雙方都能瞭解全面的情況。

  11 Then wed have some ideas of what youll be needing

  那麼我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什麼了。

  12 I cant2 say for certain off-hand.

  我還不能馬上說定。

  13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

  有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閒聊強。

  14 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

  這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

  15 But wouldnt you like to spend an etra day or two here?

  你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?

  16 Im afraid that wont3 be possible,much as wed like to.

  儘管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

  17 Weve got to report back to the head office.

  我們還要回去向總部彙報情況呢。

  18 Thank you for you cooperation.

  謝謝你們的合作。

  19 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.

  我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

  20 Here is a copy of itinerary4 we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

  這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

  21 If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.

  如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

  22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

  我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

  23 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.

  我們真誠地希望你們在這裡過得愉快。

  24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

  我想能否在我們訪問結束時為我們安排一點時間購物。

  25 Welcome to our factory.

  歡迎到我們工廠來。

  26 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.

  我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。

  27 Youll know our products better after this visit.

  參觀後您會對我們的產品有更深的瞭解。

  28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

  也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。

  29 Then we could look at the production line.

  然後我們再去看看生產線。

  30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

  牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。

  31 They describe how each process goes on to the net.

  表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。

  32 We are running on two shifts.

  我們實行的工作是兩班倒。

  33 Almost every process is computerized.

  幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。

  34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity5 of labor6 is decreased.

  工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。

  35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

  所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。

  36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

  我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。

  37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

  因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。

  38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

  質量比數量更為重要。

  39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

  我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。

  40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

  我們得戴上防護帽嗎?

  41 Is the production line fully7 automatic?

  生產線是全自動的嗎?

  42 What kind of quality control do you have?

  你們用什麼辦法來控制質量呢?

  43 All products have to pass strict inspection8 before they go out.

  所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

  44 Whats your general impression,may I ask?

  不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?

  45 Im impressed by your approach to business.

  你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

  46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

  我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。

  47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

  就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。

  48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

  我想也許將來我們可以合作。

  49 We are thinking of epanding into the Chinese market.

  我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。

  50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

  我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關係的可能性。

 




用英語商談薪水的竅門
如何在說不的時候不傷害別人
相關知識
商務談判中的有效指示
商務談判中的九大策略
關於國際商務談判中的禮儀
商務談判中的禮儀運用
盤點職場商務談判中的禮儀常識
商務談判中的語用策略
商務談判中的策略
商務談判中的餐飲禮儀
商務談判中的報價策略
商務談判中的文化衝突