有關於生活中英語的情景口語
英語口語靈活多變,多因場合與發言者不同而被自由使用,今天小編就給大家來分享英語口語,我們大家都來學習一下哦
House on Loan 租借房屋
Katie: Hey Todd, can I ask you a favor?
凱蒂:嘿,託德,能請你幫個忙嗎?
Todd: Sure, anytime.
託德:當然可以,隨時都行。
Katie: Um, I really need a place to stay, and I heardthat your house is on AirBNB.
凱蒂:嗯,我需要個住的地方,我聽說你的房子在AirBNB網站上出租。
Todd: It is on AirBNB. I do rent my house, but for you it's free.
託德:沒錯。我在出租房子,不過你可以免費住。
Katie: OH, amazing. Can I stay there then?
凱蒂:哦,那太好了。我能住在那裡嗎?
Todd: You can. How long?
託德:可以。你要住多長時間?
Katie: Maybe a week or two weeks.
凱蒂:大概一週或兩週。
Todd: OK, when?
託德:好,從什麼時候開始?
Katie: From next Monday.
凱蒂:從下週一開始。
Todd: Yeah, actually, you can do that. That works.
託德:好,你可以去住。沒問題。
Katie: Excellent. Thank you so much! How about a car? Can I park my car?
凱蒂:太棒了。太感謝你了!那車呢?有停車的地方嗎?
Todd: Ah, that's a problem. You can't park your car because there's no space, but there's acheap parking lot about maybe two blocks away.
託德:停車是個問題。沒辦法停車,因為沒有地方,不過兩個街區之外有一個便宜的停車場。
Katie: OK.
凱蒂:好。
Todd: So, it's only a couple dollars a day.
託德:停車費一天只要幾美元。
Katie: OK, I guess I can park my car there. How about cooking there? Can I cook?
凱蒂:好,我想我可以把車停在那裡。那能做飯嗎?我可以在你家裡做飯嗎?
Todd: Of course, you can cook. I have a stove, a frigerator. You can bring your own food. Youcan do whatever you want.
託德:當然可以了,你可以做飯。我有灶具和冰箱。你可以帶食物過來。你可以做任何你想做的事情。
Katie: Excellent. Thank you. Can I use the Internet?
凱蒂:太好了。謝謝你。我可以用網嗎?
Todd: You can use the Internet. There's a password. I will write down the password before Ileave, and I will write down the password before you get there.
託德:可以。我家的網需要密碼。我在離開前會把密碼寫給你,在你到那裡之前,我會把密碼寫下來。
Katie: Excellent. Thank you so much! I was thinking about asking my friend if he can stay. Canmy friend stay over?
凱蒂:真好。太謝謝你了!我想請朋友過來住。我朋友能住下嗎?
Todd: Yeah, sure, so your friend can stay. Not a problem I don't think.
託德:可以,你朋友可以住下。我想那不是問題。
Katie: He has a dog? Can he bring his dog?
凱蒂:他養了只狗。他能把狗帶來嗎?
Todd: Oh, that is a problem. Does the dog have a cage?
託德:哦,那是個問題。他有狗籠嗎?
Katie: Ah, no, but we can get a cage.
凱蒂:沒有,不過我們可以找個狗籠。
Todd: I'm not sure about the dog. If the dog is in a cage, it's OK in the house but I think youcan't have the dog in the house.
託德:帶狗過來這件事,我不確定。如果他的狗在狗籠裡,那我覺得沒問題,可以帶到我家去,不過不能讓狗出狗籠,在房子裡待著。
Katie: OK, how about smoking? My friend is a very heavy smoker. Can he smoke outside?
凱蒂:好,那可以抽菸嗎?我朋友煙癮很大。他能在房子外抽菸嗎?
Todd: Yeah, he can smoke outside, just please pick up cigarette butts, but of course, he can'tsmoke inside.
託德:可以,他可以在外面抽菸,請把菸頭撿起來,另外,他不能在房子裡抽菸。
Katie: OK, he can't smoke inside.
凱蒂:好,他不能在房子裡抽菸。
Todd: No.
託德:對。
Katie: OK, how about if we want to have a party? Can we have a party?
凱蒂:那如果我們想辦派對呢?我們能辦派對嗎?
Todd: Yeah, you can have a party. That's OK, but please be quiet. Don't be too loud. Theneighbors live very close to my house.
託德:可以,你們可以舉辦派對。那沒問題,不過儘量安靜一些。不要太吵。鄰居離得很近。
Katie: Alright, that sounds good. Thanks. And I have one more question. Can I use the washingmachine?
凱蒂:好,聽起來不錯。謝謝你。我還有一個問題。我能用洗衣機嗎?
Todd: Yeah, of course. You can use anything. You use the washing machine. You can use theInternet. You can use the TV. You can use anything you like.
託德:當然可以了。你什麼都能用。你可以用洗衣機,可以用網,可以看電視。你想用什麼就用什麼。
Katie: Wow, excellent. That sounds great. Thank you so much.
凱蒂:哇哦,太好了。聽上去太棒了。太謝謝你了。
Todd: Yeah, I will write down directions for my house, and I will send you a map, and you cancheck it out and get all the information, and just I will leave the key for you with my neighbor.
託德:我會把我家的地址寫給你,然後把地圖發給你,你查收後就可以看到所有資訊了,我會把鑰匙放在鄰居那裡。
Katie: Excellent. Thank you very much!
凱蒂:太棒了。真是太謝謝你了!
Todd: Sure, no problem.
託德:不客氣。
Nepal by Region 尼泊爾各地區
Adam: Alright, hi! I'm Adam, and I'm with Jin today, and we're talking about your home country, Nepal.
亞當:好,嗨!我是亞當,今天我來和金聊聊,我們要談談你的祖國尼泊爾。
Jin: Yes, that's right.
金:好的。
Adam: Very cool. I know that the Himalayas, and even Mt. Everest is in Nepal, which is amazing. What else can you tell us about the geography of your country?
亞當:太酷了。我知道喜馬拉雅山還有珠穆朗瑪峰都在尼泊爾,這太不可思議了。請你詳細介紹一下尼泊爾的地理環境。
Jin: Yeah, well actually, when people think about Nepal, they just talk about the mountains, but then there are actually three regions. There is the mountain region, and then there is another hilly region, and then Terai region, so then in Terai region, the earth, like the surface is really flat, and that's where people grow crops. That's where like we get all the grains from, and then there is the hilly region, which is in the middle part Nepal, and that's where I am from, the capital, Kathmandu, and it's like, the temperature is really good there because it's not really hot, not really cold. Ah, in terai region it's really hot, but in the hilly region, like it's perfect, and then there's the Himalayas, where it's super cold, and that's where there are like a lot of mountains, which divides us from China.
金:好,當提到尼泊爾的時候,人們都會想到高山,不過其實尼泊爾有三個地區。分別是山區、丘陵區和南部塔米區,南部塔米區的土地很平坦,所以那裡是莊稼種植區。我們所吃的糧食都產自那裡,丘陵區位於尼泊爾中部地區,首都加德滿都就位於那裡,那也是我的家鄉,那裡的溫度很適宜,不熱也不冷。南部塔米區非常熱,不過丘陵區的氣溫很完美,而喜馬拉雅山區特別冷,那裡有許多高山,是尼泊爾和中國的邊界。
Adam: So in the south it's kind of the farming area?
亞當:那尼泊爾南部是耕作區?
Jin: Yeah, in the south, yeah, like everyone's ... the main job is farming.
金:對,南部地區民眾的主要工作是務農。
Adam: That's next to India?
亞當:那裡和印度接壤?
Jin: India, yeah.
金:印度,對。
Adam: What kind of farming do they do in Nepal in the south?
亞當:尼泊爾南部一般都種植什麼?
Jin: They usually grow rice there, and since the land is so fertile, there a like a lot of vegetables, rice, and like a lot of fruits. Everything that grows in hot temperatures.
金:通常是水稻,由於那裡土地肥沃,所以他們可以種植許多種蔬菜、水稻和水果。可以種植一切適宜炎熱氣候的東西。
Adam: Oh, so you have a lot of fruits in Nepal?
亞當:哦,尼泊爾有很多水果嗎?
Jin: Yeah, we do. We have a lot of fruits, like of different kinds, like I told you, since it's cold, hot and moderate as well, so like we get fruits from all different places and it's amazing.
金:對,沒錯。我們有很多不同種的水果,我剛才說過,因為尼泊爾有寒冷、炎熱和溫和三種氣候,所以各地都能種植水果,這非常棒。
Adam: Yeah, that's really cool. I didn't know Nepal had so many different climates in one country.
亞當:對,那太酷了。我不知道尼泊爾這個國家有這麼多種不同的氣候。
Jin: Yeah, for a small country, it's a lot, I know.
金:嗯,對一個小國來說,尼泊爾的氣候種類的確很多。
Adam: Well, thank you so much for telling us about Nepal today.
亞當:嗯,非常謝謝你今天給我們介紹尼泊爾。
Jin: You're welcome. You can ask me anytime.
金:不客氣。你隨時都能問我。
Nepal Travel Tips 尼泊爾旅行小貼士
Adam: Alright, hi Jin!
亞當:好,嗨,金!
Jin: Hi, Adam.
金:嗨,亞當。
Adam: How are you doing?
亞當:你最近怎麼樣?
Jin: I'm doing good.
金:我很好。
Adam: Ah, you're from Nepal right?
亞當:對了,你來自尼泊爾,對吧?
Jin: Yes, I am.
金:對,沒錯。
Adam: I was thinking about going there. Could you tell me some good places to visit while I'm in Nepal?
亞當:我想去尼泊爾遊玩。你能給我介紹幾個尼泊爾的旅遊勝地嗎?
Jin: Yeah, sure. It's really nice a nice place. I mean, you should totally come to my country. I would recommend that you should go to a place called Pokhara because that's the most famous tourist site in Nepal. There's a really beautiful lake there, and then I know that you like sports, so then there are so many different kinds of activities like bungee jumping, rafting, kayaking... I don't know. What is it?
金:當然可以。尼泊爾真的是個非常好的地方。你真的應該來我的祖國看看。我推薦你去博卡拉,因為那是尼泊爾最著名的遊覽地。那裡有一個非常美麗的湖,我知道你喜歡運動,你可以在那裡體驗各種活動,比如笨豬跳、漂流、皮划艇,我不太確定,那怎麼說來著?
Adam: Kayaking?
亞當:皮划艇?
Jin: Kayaking, yeah! So yeah, I think you'll love it there. That's the best place I would say.
金:對,皮划艇!我想你會喜歡那裡的。我會說那裡是最棒的地方。
Adam: Oh, cool! How far is that from the capital?
亞當:哦,真酷!博拉卡離首都有多遠?
Jin: Ah, you have to take a mini-bus, and it will take you around six hours and you'll be there.
金:嗯,你得坐小巴過去,車程大概要6個小時。
Adam: OK, cool! When's the best time to go there?
亞當:好,太酷了!那最佳遊覽時間是什麼時候?
Jin: I think during spring would be better.
金:我想春天去更好。
Adam: Yeah?
亞當:是嗎?
Jin: Yeah. It's really nice there, like, and the people are really nice. The food is amazing, and there's a really good nightlife there because people ... like there's ... what do you call it ... pubs, and like live music, so yeah, it's a really fun place to be at night and in the daytime.
金:對,那裡的春天非常好,而且人也很友好。美味的食物,豐富的夜生活,因為人們……那個怎麼說來著,那裡有酒吧,有現場音樂表演,無論夜晚還是白天,那都是充滿樂趣的地方。
Adam: That's great. I love live music. Do you have any like events or festivals that I should go to when I'm in Nepal?
亞當:太好了。我喜歡現場音樂表演。尼泊爾有沒有什麼我應該去體驗的活動或節日慶典?
Jin: Actually, in Nepal there's a lot of festivals, but I would recommend you to go there when there's a festival called Holi. It's around February ... March. Laughter So yeah, the festival is around March and what we do is we play with colors. We throw colors at each other, and then even throw water balloons. It's really fun, like the whole environment is really colorful, bright and everyone is very happy.
金:實際上,尼泊爾有很多慶典,我推薦你參加灑紅節。灑紅節大概在2月份或3月份舉辦。笑灑紅節在3月左右舉辦,在這個節日,我們會玩顏料。我們會互相扔顏料還有水球。非常有意思,到處都是五彩繽紛和鮮豔的顏色,所有人都非常開心。
Adam: Yeah, that sounds like a lot of fun. I think I've seen pictures of that before. How many days is that celebration?
亞當:嗯,聽起來很有意思。我想我以前看過灑紅節的圖片。那個慶典持續幾天?
Jin: It's actually only one day.
金:實際上只有一天。
Adam: Oh, really?
亞當:真的嗎?
Jin: Yeah.
金:對。
Adam: Cool, I really want to go. Anything else you can tell us about Nepal?
亞當:真酷,我非常想參加灑紅節。有關尼泊爾,你還有什麼要介紹的?
Jin: If you like hiking, then Nepal has a lot of mountains. Actually, Mt. Everest is in Nepal so you can even try going there.
金:如果你喜歡徒步旅行,尼泊爾有很多高山。實際上,珠穆朗瑪峰就在尼泊爾,你甚至可以去珠峰徒步。
Adam: Wow, that would be amazing. I really look forward to going there. Thank you so much for your time today.
亞當:哇哦,那真是太棒了。我非常期待去尼泊爾旅行。非常謝謝你今天抽出時間。
Jin: Sure anytime!
金:不客氣!
有關英語日常生活的情景對話