有關日常常用的英語情景口語

General 更新 2024年11月24日

  在學習的時候如果我們不好好的講英語那麼我們要怎麼練習的好呢,今天小編就給大家參考一下英語口語,希望大家來閱讀哦

  Has your life changed? 你的生活有變化嗎?

  Aiste: Hello. This is Aiste from Lithuania and Christophe from Belgium and now we're going to talk about a question that's called have you changed? Christophe, do you think you've changed in your life and if that is the case how?

  艾斯蒂:我是艾斯蒂,來自立陶宛,這是克里斯托弗,來自比利時,我們要討論的問題是:你有變化嗎?克里斯托弗,你認為你的生活改變了嗎?如果改變了,那有什麼變化?

  Christophe: I think I have changed from the way I look compared to how I looked ten years ago. When I was in high school, I had Brylcreem in my hair that was, and my hair was all like this and like very ugly and I also had glasses with really thick, thick glass. So I looked like a dork.

  克里斯托弗:我認為和10年前相比,我的樣子變了。我上高中時,會在頭髮上塗髮蠟,我的頭髮就會這樣,全部往後梳,那其實很醜,而且那時我還戴鏡片非常厚的眼鏡。那使我看上去像個呆子。

  Aiste: A dork? Well?

  艾斯蒂:呆子?是嗎?

  Christophe: What about you?

  克里斯托弗:你呢?

  Aiste: Well, when I was small, I would have had very, very long hair and my mum used to dress me with kind of Sound of Music style dresses that were very girlish but I wasn't really getting into the fashion of that time, primary school, so that wasn't very....

  艾斯蒂:我小時候頭髮非常長,我媽媽會讓我穿電影《音樂之聲》裡那種很少女的裙子,不過當時我不喜歡那種打扮,那是我小學的時候,所以……

  Christophe: That's poor Aiste.

  克里斯托弗:艾斯蒂,那很糟糕。

  How do you keep fit? 你怎麼保持健康?

  Chris: Hello. I am Chris from Belgium.

  克里斯:大家好,我是克里斯,來自比利時。

  Aiste: And I'm Aiste from Lithuania. So Chris, I think you like extreme sports, don't you? Enough.

  艾斯蒂:我是艾斯蒂,來自立陶宛。克里斯,你喜歡極限運動,對吧?夠了,別做了。

  Chris: Yeah, I'm training for the Guinness world record push ups. I want to break the Guinness world record of push ups.

  克里斯:對,我正在訓練,我計劃挑戰俯臥撐吉尼斯世界紀錄。我希望打破俯臥撐的世界吉尼斯紀錄。

  Aiste: What is the record now?

  艾斯蒂:現在的記錄是多少?

  Chris: One thousand, two hundred forty six.

  克里斯:1246個。

  Aiste: No, no, come on. It's not nice at all. It's too extreme. It's not, it's, it will destroy you.

  艾斯蒂:哦不,算了吧。那一點兒都不好。太極端了。不行,那會毀了你的。

  Chris: No, no, it's very healthy because it's very good for your muscles and for your heart and for your lungs. It's very healthy. Extreme sports are actually, I love them. I think it's very healthy because people say it's not healthy, it's too much, but I don't believe that. It makes you stronger so I like it.

  克里斯:不是,這非常健康的,因為這對肌肉、心臟和肺有好處。非常健康。我喜歡極限運動。我認為那些運動非常健康,雖然人們經常說那並不健康,訓練量過多了,但是我不這麼認為。我認為那會讓你變得更強壯,所以我很喜歡。

  Aiste: OK, try your best.

  艾斯蒂:好,竭盡全力。

  Do you think computers can replace teachers? 你認為電腦能代替老師嗎?

  Goron: Hi, I'm Goron from Italy.

  高倫:嗨,我是戈登,來自義大利。

  Michael: I'm Michael from Norway.

  邁克爾:我是邁克爾,來自挪威。

  Goron: So, the question is do you think computers can replace teachers?

  高倫:我們要討論的問題是,你認為電腦能代替老師嗎?

  Michael: That's a good question. No, and why I think that is because, you know, there's only that much you can make interactive without any discipline and I think teacher is the part there that really motivates the students to go further. A computer will never really motivates you, it will only tell you if you're doing good or bad while a teacher can really, you know, tell you about his or her experience, tell you what to do to become better and they will really give you a hint on how to improve yourself in a more humane way.

  邁克爾:這是個好問題。我認為不能,因為電腦只是能在沒有任何約束的情況下進行互動,可是我認為教師才能真正激勵學生不斷進步。電腦永遠不能真正地激勵你,它只會告訴你你做得好還是不好,而老師會向你傳授他或她的經驗,告訴你如何能變得更優秀,老師會給你提示,告訴你如何以更人性化的方式提高自己。

  Goron: I agree with you, definitely.

  高倫:我完全同意你的觀點。


有關常用的英語情景口語對話
有關於英語情景口語對話
相關知識
常用的生活情景口語句子
有關日常常用的英語情景口語
有關日常閒聊的英語情景口語
有關於生活常用的英語情景口語
有關常用的英語情景口語對話
關於日常聊天的英語情景口語對話
關於日常閒談的英語情景口語
日常常用的英語情景口語對話
常用的日常英語情景口語
常用的日常生活英語情景口語

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!