有關於簡單英語情景口語

General 更新 2024年12月28日

  有很多同學對於英語來講是非常頭疼的一件事情,今天小編就給大家帶來了英語口語,希望大家來參考一下哦

  關於英語情景口語閱讀

  你沒看到紅燈嗎

  AExcuse me, sir. Didn't you see the red light?

  對不起,先生,你沒看到紅燈嗎?

  BOh, I thought I could make a right turn on red here.

  噢,我以為這裡紅燈時可以向右轉。

  ANo, sir. The sign says no turn on red.

  不行,先生。標誌牌上寫著“紅燈時禁止轉彎”。

  BOh, I guess I didn't see it.

  噢,我想我沒看到。

  AI'm sorry, sir, but may I see your driver's licence and insurance policy, please? I have to give you a ticket.

  對不起,先生,我可以看看你的駕照和保單嗎?我要給你開罰單。

  BHere they are.

  在這裡。

  ASign here, please. You can appeal to the court within 14 days. This slip has all the information you need. Please drive safely, sir.

  請在這裡簽名。你可以在14天內向法院提出上訴。這張紙條上寫有所有你需要的資訊。先生,請安全駕駛。

  BThank you, Ma'am.

  謝謝。 長官。

  優秀的情景口語對話

  先繫上安全帶

  AI'm a little nervous.

  我有點緊張。

  BDon't worry. You'll be fine. First of all, put on your seat belt. Adjust the mirrors.

  別擔心。沒事的。先繫上安全帶。調整後照鏡。

  AYou don't think I'll need the seat belt, do you?

  你不認為我會用到安全帶吧?

  BOf course not. But it's a good habit to put it on every time you drive.

  當然不。不過一上車就係上安全帶是個好習慣。

  AJust in case, right?

  防止萬一,對吧?

  BRight. Hold the steering wheel with your hands at ten o'clock and two o'clock.

  對。把手握在方向盤的十點及兩點鐘方向。

  英語情景口語精選

  只要加一點點油門

  AShould I go now?

  我現在可以了嗎?

  BNice and easy. Just give it a little gas.

  放鬆點慢慢來。只要加一點點油門。

  ANothing is happening!

  沒反應啊!

  BFirst you have to put the car into gear. Move this shifter so the arrow points at D for drive.

  你要先把車子掛檔。移動排檔桿,讓箭頭指向D,意思是前進檔。

  AWhat do these other letters mean?

  那其它的字母是啥意思啊?

  BR is for reverse, P is for park, and D1 and D2 are lower gears for going through snow, or up a steep hill.

  R是指倒檔。P是停車檔。D1和D2是在雪地裡行駛或爬陡坡用的低速檔。


有關於英語情景口語對話
有關英語生活情景口語彙總
相關知識
有關於簡單英語情景口語
有關於簡單英語對話短文閱讀
有關於簡單英語故事閱讀
關於簡單的愛情的短語
關於無趣的的情景口語
關於在工作的情景口語
有關婚姻狀況的情景口語
表達關於不重要的情景口語
表達關於不重要的情景口語
有關於簡單的英語文摘