少兒英語故事三隻小豬
故事是兒童認識世界的視窗,也是兒童語言發展的激素。故事教學是小學英語的重要課型。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
The Three Little Pigs
The mother pig had three children, Pig1, Pig2 and Pig3.
One day she said to her children:"Mum has no food for you. You will have to live by yourselves later on." So the three pigs left home.
Pig1 met a farmer who was carrying a bundle of straw on his back. Pig1 said to him:"Oh man, could you please give me the straw? I want to make a house." The man gave the straw to him. So he built up a house with the straw. Soon after, a wolf came. He knocked at the door and said:"Enhn-Pig1! Let me in! Let me in!" "No way! No way!" The wolf tried to blow a wind, the straw hut was easily destroyed. And the wolf caught the pig and began to eat him. "Delicious, really delicious!" He said when he was eating.
Pig2 met a man who was carrying some wood. So Pig2 said:"Oh man, could you give me some wood? I want to build a house." The man said:"Take them away!" The Pig2 built a house with the wood. After a while, the wolf came. The wolf knocked at the door and said:"Pig2! Pig2! Let me in, ok?" "No, no!" Pig2 said. So the wolf collapsed the house and ate up pig2. "Really delicious!" He said when he was eating.
Pig3 went out and saw a man carrying some stones. So he asked him:"Can you give me the stones? I want to make a house with them." The man said:"Yes, take them! Here you are." So the little pig built a stone house. The wolf came again and said to the pig:"Little pig! Can you let me in?" "No, no!"The little pig said to the wolf too. "Enh!" The wolf began to push the house again."Pu-ff, pu-ff..." The wolf blew and blew, but the house was all right. The wolf got so angry. He swore he would kill Pig3. Then he came in front of the stone house and said:"Little pig! I'll go in through the chimney!" Pig3 heard this. He soon got an idea. He put much water in the cauldrons and had it boiled. Then when the wolf jumped down from the chimney he uncovered the cauldrons. Splash... The wolf fell into the boiling water. Pig3 covered the cauldrons and put some more firewood in the cooking stove. The wolf was well cooked and Pig3 had a very nice meal.
Ever since then, Pig3 had a very happy life.
篇二
Once, a mother pig sent her three little children into the world. They needed to look after themselves.
從前,豬媽媽把她的三個小孩打發出去,因為他們需要學會照顧自己。
The first pig found some straw, and he built a fine house with straw.
第一隻小豬找到一些稻草,他蓋了一座漂亮的草房子。
The second pig built a house with wood.
第二隻小豬蓋了一座木頭房子。
The third pig built a house with stone.
第三隻小豬了蓋了一座石頭房子。
One day, a wolf came to straw house, he was hungry.
一天, 一隻大灰狼來到草房子前,他十分飢餓。
“Little pig let me in! I’m your brother.”
“小豬,讓我進去,我是我你兄弟。”
“No, no! You are a wolf.”
“不,不,你是大灰狼。”
Then the wolf blew down the straw house. The first pig ran to the wooden house.
然後大灰狼就把草屋吹倒了,第一隻小豬逃到了木頭房子裡。
Then the wolf came to the wooden house,“Little pig, open the door! I am your brother.”
接著大壞狼來到了木頭房子前, “小豬,開開門,我是你兄弟。”
“No, no you are a big bad wolf.”
“不,不!你是大灰狼。”
The big bad wolf was so angry, he blew down the wood house. The two pigs ran to the stone house.
他是如此地生氣,把木頭房子也吹倒了。於是兩隻小豬一起逃到了石頭房子裡面。
The wolf came and blew the stone house. He blew and blew, but the house didn’t fall down.
大灰狼又來吹石頭房子,他吹呀吹,可是吹不倒石頭房子。
Then wolf was angry, he climbed to the roof and jumped down the chimney.
大灰狼發怒了,他爬上了屋頂並從煙囪跳進去。
There was a big pot of hot water on the fire. Three little pig made up a blazing fire and water burnt very hot.
在煙囪下面的火爐上有一鍋水。三隻小豬用大火把水燒得很燙。
The wolf fell into the pot! Ouch! He ran away.
大灰狼掉進了鍋裡!哎呀!他逃走了。
The three little pigs lived happily.
三隻小豬從此過著快樂的生活。
篇三
One day, the big bad wolf came and said, “Little pig, little pig, let me come in。”
有一天,大灰狼來了,對小豬說:“小豬,小豬,快讓我進去!”
“Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin,” said the first little pig。
“不,不,我連一根毛都不會讓你抓到的!”第一隻小豬說。
“Then I‘ll huff and I’ll puff, and I‘ll blow your house down, little pig。”
“那我就會非常生氣,我要吹一口氣,把你的房子吹倒!小豬!”
And he huffed, and he puffed, and he blew the first pig‘s house down。
然後,他發怒,他吹氣,他把第一隻小豬的房子吹倒了。
The second little pig built his house out of sticks, which were also not very strong。
第二隻小豬用樹枝建了一個房子,但這個房子也不是很結實。
One day, the big bad wolf came and said, “Little pig, little pig, let me come in。”
有一天,大灰狼來了,他對小豬說:“小豬,小豬,快讓我進去!”
“Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin,” said the second little pig。
“不,我連一根毛都不會讓你抓到的!”第二隻小豬說。
“Then I‘ll huff and I’ll puff, and I‘ll blow your house down, little pig。”
“那我就會非常生氣,我要吹一口氣,把你的房子吹倒!小豬!”
And he huffed, and he puffed, and he blew the second pig‘s house down。
然後,他發怒,他吹氣,他把第二隻小豬的房子吹倒了。
The third little pig built his house out of bricks, which were very strong。
第三隻小豬用磚頭建了一棟房子,非常結實。
One day, the big bad wolf came and said, “Little pig, little pig, let me come in。”
有一天,大灰狼來了,他對小豬說:“小豬,小豬,快讓我進去!”
“Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin,” said the third little pig。
“不,我連一根毛都不會讓你抓到的!”第三隻小豬說。
“Then I‘ll huff and I’ll puff, and I‘ll blow your house down, little pig。”
“那我就會非常生氣,我要吹一口氣,把你的房子吹倒!小豬!”
But no matter how much the wolf huffed and puffed, the house did not blow down。
但是不管怎麼吹怎麼發怒,房子都沒有被吹倒。
So the big bad wolf said, “Little pig, I‘ll come down the chimney and eat you all up。”
大灰狼說:“我要從煙囪裡下來,把你們都吃掉!”
But when the wolf came down the chimney, he fell into a pot of boiling water!
但是當從煙囪裡爬下來的時候,他掉進了一口燒著開水的大鍋裡。
And the three little pigs lived happily ever after and they were all safe in the third pig’s house that was made of bricks。
三隻小豬幸福地生活在了一起,他們在第三隻小豬的磚房裡非常安全。
關於英語故事三隻小豬