你只能選一個做生不如做熟用英語怎麼說
你只能選一個,做生不如做熟,這兩句用英語怎麼說。小編在這裡整理了相關知識,希望能幫助到大家。
“你只能選一個”用英語怎麼說?
很多小朋友看見玩具就走不動,即便家裡有同類的玩具,還想買買買。這讓媽媽頭疼不已。
建議帶娃出門之前就和他說明購物的目的,跟他確認買一個玩具或是不買玩具,然後遵守彼此的約定。家長可以說:“我相信你,因為你以前說的話都兌現了。” 這能讓孩子更理性也更有成就感。
01
做選擇
Mom: Children’s Day is coming!
媽媽:兒童節到了!
Mom: What present do you want on Children’s Day?
媽媽:你想要什麼禮物?
Kid: I want a new Lego set and a Barbie doll. I also want to go to an amusement park.
孩子:我想要新的樂高玩具和芭比,我也想去遊樂園。
Mom: You can only choose one.
媽媽:你只能選一個哦。
Kid: But I want both.
孩子:可是我都想要。
Mom: You have to choose the one you want most.
媽媽:你只能選你最想要的一個。
Mom: Others can be given to you another time.
媽媽:其他的,可以下次再滿足。
Kid: I choose a Lego set.
孩子:我選樂高。
Mom: Okay great, I will get you that.
媽媽:好,我給你買。
02
表演節目
Mom: What program will you perform today?
媽媽:你今天要表演什麼節目?
Kid: I will dance
孩子:跳舞。
Mom: Can you perform for me and your dad now?
媽媽:你現在可以為我和爸爸表演一遍嗎?
Kid: I can. But there is no music.
孩子:可以。但是沒有音樂。
Mom: My cell phone can play music.
媽媽:媽媽的手機可以播放音樂。
Mom: When the music plays, you can start to dance.
媽媽:音樂響起,你就開始跳吧。
03
鼓勵孩子
Mom: Your dance is very beautiful! Really proud of you.
媽媽:你的姿勢很優美!真為你感到驕傲。
Dad: I’m applauding for you.
爸爸:為你鼓掌。
Mom: Do you like dancing?
媽媽:你喜歡跳舞嗎?
Kid: I like to dance. My dress looks pretty when I am dancing
孩子:喜歡。因為跳舞穿的裙子很漂亮。
Mom: Sweetie, I like the way you are dancing. You’re like a little angel.
媽媽:寶貝,我很喜歡你跳舞的樣子,就像小天使一樣。
Dad: Honey, keep on practicing, you will dance better.
爸爸:寶貝,繼續加油,你會跳得越來好。
「做生不如做熟」英文怎麼說?
Better the devil you know than the devil you don't
做生不如做熟、改變可能更糟糕、一動不如一靜
A: Why don't you just quit your job if you're so miserable ?
B: Who knows if a new job will be any better ? Better the devil you know !
A: 既然這麼痛苦,為什麼不辭職呀?
B: 誰知道換了一份新工作又能好到哪裡呢?唉!一動不如一靜了!
Moving to Canada ? No way ! May I say that I love my country and for me it's better the devil you know than the devil you don't.
搬到加拿大?才不要!容我說一句,我愛我的國家,對我來說,我寧願住在自己熟悉的地方。
Although she was unhappy in her marriage. Donna never considered pursuing romances with other men. "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't." was her philosophy.
雖然婚姻生活一點也不開心,可是Donna從來也沒有考慮過去跟其他的男性發展,「堅定不移」是她的人生觀。
驚豔歪果仁的英語句子