出差英語短語
出差時,做好出差前後的準備是很重要的。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!
篇1
We can get reimbursement for car fares and accommodation costs, and also can enjoy a daily allowance.
我們可以報銷交通費和住宿費,你還可以享有每日津貼。
You don't need to consider traveling, lodging, and meal costs. We can reimburse all those for you.
你不必考慮交通費,住宿費和餐飲費,我們全部都為你報銷。
I was told that this job requires frequent business travel.
我被告知這份工作需要經常出差。
My work involves occasional business trips.
我的工作偶爾需要出差。
I can take business trips as needed.
我能夠根據需要出差。
Would this job need me to go abroad for business?
這份工作需要出國出差嗎?
Meal costs are extra.
伙食費另加。
Although the job needs you to often have business trips, we will pay you all the expenses.
儘管這份工作需要經常出差,但是我們會支付切費用的。
This job requires extensive business travel.
這項工作需要大量的出差。
We will reimburse the travel expenses.
我們會報銷差旅費的。
篇2
1I can't miss the ten o'clock train. I'm going to Beijing on business.
2I'm sure it's with the boss again this time.
3Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss.
4They scheduled the negotiation at nine tomorrow morning.
5There're still several things that haven't been decided yet before the trip.
6Don't you think it a good thing for you to get out of the office for a couple of days?
7The train isn't crowded at all recently.
8Last time I went on a business trip with the boss I didn't even have enough to eat.
9The first thing you'll do is look for a comfortable hotel.
10You don't know how tight the schedule is for this business trip.
11Quite often we have to play host to them though it's their home ground.
12Nothing's been decided yet. Why going there in such a hurry?
13The company is sometimes very cheap on the travel expenses.
14I like to take an accasional business trip for a change.
15On this trip I have to visit several important customers.
16We always discuss business matters. It's boring.
17Every time I'm back, I have to write a detailed report of the business trip.
18Sometimes you arrive there around two or three o'clock in the morning.
19Business trip is tiring to me. 20She always gets some presents for other people in the office when she's back from a business trip.
篇3
1.出前行,我們還有幾件事沒有決定好。
There're still several things that haven't been decided yet before the trip.
2.我敢肯定這次又是和老闆一起去出差。
I'm sure it's with the boss again this time.
3.我不能錯過8點鐘的火車,我要去上海出差。
I can't miss the eight o'clock train. I'm going to shanghai on business.
4.他們把談判時間安排在明天上午十點。
They scheduled the negotiation at ten tomorrow morning.
5.你首先要做的就是找一個舒適的旅館。
The first thing you'll do is look for a comfortable hotel.
6.沒有什麼比和老闆一起出差壓力更大。
Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss.
7.這次出差我要拜訪幾位重要的客戶。
On this trip I have to visit several important customers.
8.為什麼要這麼急著去?什麼都還沒有決定呢!
Nothing's been decided yet. Why going there in such a hurry?
9.有時候在早上兩三點鐘你就到那兒。
Sometimes you arrive there around two or three o'clock in the morning.
10.我們總是在討論業務事項,感覺很無聊。
We always discuss business matters. It's boring.
11.每次出差回來,我都要寫一份詳細的出差報告。
Every time I'm back, I have to write a detailed report of the business trip.
12.我每次出差回來,總要帶些禮物給同事。
I always gets some presents for other people in the office when I'm back from a business trip.
出差的相關英語短語