簡單的英文口語對話

General 更新 2024年11月21日

  很久不與人開口說話,聲音會有點沙啞。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  :蝸居

  Leo: Did you see the shocking lines collected in Dwelling Narrowness by some netizens?

  你看過由網友蒐集的《蝸居》雷人臺詞了嗎?

  Lucy: No, I didn't. But I read the book before, it is really a nice book.

  我沒看過,但是我之前讀過這本小說,小說真的不錯。

  Leo: Yes, the story tells how difficult a couple bought a house in Shanghai, while the TV play didn't focus on it at all.

  是啊,故事裡本來是體現一對夫婦為在上海買房子而經歷的艱辛,電視劇完全不是這麼回事嘛。

  Lucy: So what did you say about the shocking lines?

  你說的那個雷人臺詞是怎麼回事?

  Leo: Many audiences said that the lines are too sexually explicit, "it is more open than x-rated movie".

  很多人反映臺詞過於露骨,“比拍三級片還放得開。”

  Lucy: So does it mean that the TV play changed it into a story between a pretty mistress and a corrupt official?

  所以說電視劇變味成漂亮女孩甘心做貪官二奶故事了?

  Leo: Netizens meant that.

  網友們的意思是這樣的!

  Lucy: Probaberly it may not represent the views of all audience.

  沒準這不代表所有觀眾的意見。

  Leo: While the director explained that, the lines is the feature of the original novel, we just retain the languages features in the novel, I don't think there is anything sexually explicit.

  導演解釋說:“電視劇的臺詞是原小說的一個特點,我們也是儘可能地把小說的一些語言特點保留了,我覺得沒有什麼露骨的。”

  Lucy: Maybe we just have a look at the TV play, then we can judge by ourselves.

  或許我們自己看一下電視劇,就自然會有評斷了。

  :跑的了和尚跑不了廟

  Bob: John, help me!

  約翰,救我。

  John: What’s up?

  怎麼了?

  Bob: Mom is going to kill me.

  媽媽要殺了我。

  John: Why? What did you do again?

  為什麼?你又做什麼?

  Bob: My grade is very bad and the school report card was received today.

  我的成績很差,今天學校的成績單寄到家了。

  John: So she found the truth.

  所以她發現真相了。

  Bob: Yes. Can you hear she is screaming?

  是的,你能聽到她在尖叫了嗎?

  John: I think so. You have to duck down here.

  是的,你得躲到這兒來。

  Bob: John, you are my best brother.

  約翰,你是我最好的哥哥。

  John: I believe you should think some remedies. The monk can run away, but he can run with the temple.

  我相信你得想想補救方法。要不然跑得了和尚,跑不了廟啊。

  :禱告

  Ann: Everywhere is bustling today.

  今天到處都很熱鬧。

  Lily: Yes, because of the Thanksgiving Day.

  是的,感恩節嘛。

  Ann: What do you plan to do?

  你今天打算幹嘛?

  Lily: I want to go to the church and have a prayer, thanking the god’s favor to us.

  我要去趟教堂,做個禱告,感謝上帝對我們的眷顧。

  Ann: May I go with you?

  我可以一起去嗎?

  Lily: Why not?

  為什麼不?

  Ann: Please wait a moment, I go to take a coat.

  等下,我去拿件外套。

  Lily: Alright.

  好的。

  :點歌

  Bob: Hey!Jack!It's your turn.Sing a song.

  嘿!傑克!到你啦。唱首歌吧。

  Jack: Sorry,I'm tone-deaf.

  對不起,我五音不全啊。

  Bob: Come on!We are here for fun,not the songs.

  別這樣!我們為了高興才來的,不是為了歌兒。

  Jack: OK.I'd like to request a song.

  好吧。那我點一首歌。

  Bob: Which song you like best?

  那最喜歡哪一首?

  Jack: I think it is "Flying Without Wings".

  就那首《Flying Without Wings》吧

  Bob: OK.Here it is.

  好。這就是了。

  Jack: Thanks.

  謝謝。

  Bob: May I join you?I like the song very much.

  我能和你一起唱嗎?我也很喜歡這首歌。

  Jack: Why not?OK.One!Two!Start!

  行啊。準備好。一!二!唱!

  :天下第一奇山

  Bob: What do you think about the Huangshan Mountain?

  你認為黃山怎麼樣?

  Tom: Great! Why do you ask it suddenly?

  很棒,幹嘛突然問起?

  Bob: Our company will organize us to have a trip to Huangshan next week,so I collect some information in advance.

  下週我們公司組織去那旅遊,我先收集點資訊。

  Tom: It is worth travellng there.Huangshan is one of the most breath-taking sites in China,which is credited to be the King of all the mountains.

  那可真是選對地方了。黃山是中國的十大風景名勝之一,享有“天下第一奇山”之稱。

  Bob: I am looking forward to the day’s coming.

  真希望那天早點到來。

  Tom: Do you know what the four unique scenic features on Huangshan Mountain are?

  你知道黃山的四絕是什麼嗎?

  Bob: Mountain, it must be the stones.

  山嘛,肯定是石頭。

  Tom: Let me tell you,the four unique scenic features are legendary pines,picturesque rocks, the sea of clouds and hot springs.

  讓我來告訴你吧,奇鬆、怪石、雲海、溫泉稱為黃山四絕。

  以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。

簡單的英語情景會話
簡單的日常英語會話
相關知識
簡單的英文口語對話
關於寵物的英文口語對話
簡單的英文情景對話帶翻譯
關於簡單的英文情景對話
關於簡單的英文情景對話
日常英文口語對話
經典英文口語對話
簡短的英文情景對話閱讀
簡單的情景口語英語對話
簡單的英文繞口令