簡單的英語情景會話
與別人對話的時候,偶爾轉換一下新話題,會有新鮮感。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!
:trick or treat
Ann: Today is the Hallowmas. The children must be very happy.
今天是萬聖節,孩子們一定很開心。
Lily: Yes, they have looked forward to it for several weeks.
是的,他們好幾個星期前就在期待了。
Ann: When I look at them, I often recall my childhood. I believe we were much happier than the children now.
當我看著他們,我經常想起我的童年,我認為我們那時候比現在的孩子們更開心。
Lily: Yes, when the Hallowmas came, I often ran out with my brothers to knock neighborhood’s door.
是的,當萬聖節來到的時候,我經常和我們的兄弟們跑出去敲鄰居家的門。
Ann: And then, we would say, “Trick or treat”.
.然後呢,我們會說:“不請吃就搗蛋”。
Lily: Yes. We often knocked the seniors’ door, and they loved us to play in their house.
恩,我們經常敲得是老人家的門,他們喜歡我們去他們家玩。
Ann: I remember there was an old couple who usually prepared lots of candies and scattered them to us.
我記得有一對老夫婦總是準備了很多糖果,然後撒向我們。
Lily: What is the children’s activity this evening?
孩子們今晚的活動是什麼?
Ann: They said they want to knock the whole door in this building.
他們說他們要去敲開這棟樓所有的門。
Lily: Wow, great! I want to follow them.
哇,太好了,我要跟他們去。
:投訴
客人: Hey, waiter, come here.
嘿,服務員,過來。
服務員: What is the matter,sir?
怎麼了,先生?
客人: I have a complaint. Please ask your manager here.
我要投訴,找你們經理來。
服務員: Sir, is there anything unsatisfying?
先生,有什麼地方不滿意嗎?
客人: Look at the soup, there is a fly floating over it.
看這湯,上面漂著一隻蒼蠅。
服務員: That is impossible, I have checked it carefully.
不可能啊,我仔細檢查過了呀。
客人: Anyway, I want to see your manager.
不管怎樣,我要見你們經理。
服務員: OK, I go to find our manager.
好,我去找經理。
客人: I need you give me a reasonable explanation.
我需要你們給我個合理的解釋。
服務員: We will, please wait a moment.
會的,請稍等。
:選修課的選擇
Ann: Do you know that we should start to choose the selected courses?
你知道我們要開始選擇選修課程了嗎?
Lily: Oh, I didn’t know. When is the cut-off date?
哦,我不知道呢。什麼時候截止呢?
Ann: Don’t worry. You should first think what course you love to select.
別擔心,你應該首先考慮你想要選什麼課。
Lily: What course does the school offer this year?
今天學校開了什麼課程?
Ann: This is the list.
這是清單。
Lily: There are so many courses that I don’t know which one is fit for me.
這麼多課,我都不知道哪個適合我。
Ann: You just select the one you are interested in.
你就選你感興趣的。
Lily: Oh, I want to enroll in the course.
哦,我要選這門課。
Ann: Which one? The enjoyment of the movie?
哪一個,影視賞析?
Lily: Yes, I heard that we can watch many films in the class.
是的,我聽說在課上可以看很多電影。
:酒後駕車的悲慘下場
Ann: What are you reading?
你在看什麼?
Lily: Newspaper. Do you remember the accident happening last month when we passed by?
報紙,你記得上個月的那個車禍,我們碰巧經過的那個嗎?
Ann: Yes, I read it again on the newspaper next day. I remember the peace breaker was a drunken man.
記得,我在隔天報紙上也看到。我記得肇事者是個喝醉的男人。
Lily: That’s right. Look, this is the judgment.
對的。看,這是判決。
Ann: Wow, the judge sentenced him to 3 years’ important.
哇,法官判他三年監禁。
Lily: You look surprised. What’s wrong?
你看起來很驚訝,怎麼了?
Ann: I don’t think it a fair judgment. Three years is too much.
我認為這個判決不公平。三年太重了。
Lily: You mustn’t have read it carefully. He also committed defalcation at the same time.
你一定沒認真看,他同時還犯了挪用公款的罪。
Ann: Oh, I see. It’s here.
哦,我看到了,在這。
Lily: Trust the judge. The judgment is fair. So, shall we start our job?
相信法官,判決很公平。那麼,我們可以開始工作了嗎?
:英語學習俱樂部
Eric: For a long time, I've been considering my future life.
很長一段時間,我都在考慮自己未來的生活。
Zicci: So what are you expecting for your future?
那麼你期待自己的未來應該是個什麼樣子呢?
Eric: Well, this is really a big question. I want to be a successful business man but things make me feel upset.
嗯,這還真是一個大問題。我想成為一位成功的商人,但事情總讓我失望。
Zicci: Maybe it's your problem. Do you have any goals and plans?
也許問題出在你自己。你有目標和計劃嗎?
Eric: Honestly I'm not sure what my goal is. But I'm very interested in English .
老實說,我不確定自己的目標是什麼。但我對英語很感興趣。
Zicci: If you're willing to help people who want to learn English, then I think you can find your goal.
如果你願意幫助那些想學英語的人,那麼我認為你是可以找到自己的目標的。
Eirc: Yes, you're right. English Club is for people who want to learn English. I will do my best to help them and also improve my own English level at the same time.
是啊,你說對了。英語俱樂部就是獻給想要學英語的人們的。我會盡最大努力去幫助他們,與此同時我也能提高自己的英語水平。
以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。
簡單的英文口語對話