莎士比亞著名經典詩歌欣賞
莎士比亞是英國文學史上最傑出的戲劇家,也是西方文藝史上最傑出的作家之一,全世界最卓越的文學家之一。他流傳下來的作品包括37部戲劇、155首十四行詩、兩首長敘事詩和其他詩歌。他的戲劇有各種主要語言的譯本,且表演次數遠遠超過其他任何戲劇家的作品。下面是小編為大家帶來,希望大家喜歡!
:
Lord of my love, to whom in vassalage
我愛的主呵,你的高尚的道德
Thy merit hath my duty strongly knit,
使我這臣屬的忠誠與你緊繫,
To thee I send this written ambassage,
我向你派遣這位手書的使者,
To witness duty, not to show my wit.
來證實我忠誠,不是來炫耀才力。
Duty so great, which wit so poor as mine
忠誠這麼大,可我的才力不中用——
May make seem bare, in wanting words to show it,
沒詞語來表達,使忠誠顯得貧乏;
But that I hope some good conceit of thine
但是,我希望在你深思的靈魂中,
In thy soul's thought, all naked, will bestow it;
有坦率可親的好念頭會來收藏它:
Till whatsoever star that guides my moving
要等到哪一顆引導我行程的星宿
Points on me graciously with fair aspect,
和顏悅色地給我指出了好運氣,
And puts apparel on my tottered loving
並給我襤褸的愛心穿上了錦裘,
To show me worthy of thy sweet respect.
以表示我配承受你關注的美意:
Then may I dare to boast how I do love thee;
到那時,我才敢誇說我愛你多深,
Till then, not show my head where thou mayst prove me.
才願顯示我能給你考驗的靈魂。
:
Let those who are in favor with their stars
那些被天上星辰祝福的人們
Of public honor and proud titles boast,
儘可以憑藉榮譽與高銜而自負,
Whilst I whom fortune of such triumph bars,
我呢,本來命定沒這種幸運,
Unlooked for joy in that I honor most.
不料得到了我引為光榮的幸福。
Great princes' favourites their fair leaves spread
帝王的寵臣把美麗的花瓣大張,
But as the marigold at the sun's eye,
但是,正如太陽眼前的向日葵,
And in themselves their pride lies buried,
人家一皺眉,他們的榮幸全滅亡,
For at a frown they in their glory die.
他們的威風同本人全化做塵灰。
The painful warrior famoused for might,
辛苦的將士,素以驍勇稱著,
After a thousand victories once foiled,
打了千百次勝仗,一旦敗績,
Is from the book of honor rased quite,
就立刻被人逐出榮譽的紀錄簿,
And all the rest forgot for which he toiled.
過去的功勞也被人統統忘記:
Then happy I that love and am beloved
我就幸福了,愛著人又為人所愛,
Where I may not remove, nor be removed.
這樣,我是固定了,也沒人能改。
:
Mine eye hath played the painter and hath steeled
我的眼睛扮演了畫師,把你
Thy beauty's form in table of my heart;
美麗的形象刻畫在我的心版上;
My body is the frame wherein 'tis held,
圍在四周的畫框是我的軀體,
And perspective it is best painter's art,
也是透視法,高明畫師的專長。
For through the painter must you see his skill,
你必須透過畫師去看他的絕技,
To find where your true image pictured lies,
找你的真像被畫在什麼地方,
Which in my bosom's shop is hanging still,
那畫像永遠掛在我胸膛的店裡,
That hath his windows glazed with thine eyes.
店就有你的眼睛做兩扇明窗。
Now see what good turns eyes for eyes have done:
看眼睛跟眼睛相幫了多大的忙:
Mine eyes have drawn thy shape, and thine for me
我的眼睛畫下了你的形體,
Are windows to my breast, wherethrough the sun
你的眼睛給我的胸膛開了窗,
Delights to peep, to gaze therein on thee.
太陽也愛探頭到視窗來看你;
Yet eyes this cunning want to grace their art,
我眼睛還缺乏畫骨傳神的本領,
They draw but what they see, know not the heart.
只會見什麼畫什麼,不瞭解心靈。
拜倫經典詩歌閱讀