簡單英語口語對話短文
展對話教學的基礎是建立教師與學生之間平等的地位,以學生的學習興趣為教學核心,以學生的自主學習為教學目標,在老師的引導與啟發下,進行民主化、相互化的學習行為。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
鼓勵&貶低
Jack was so nervous that he didn't perform well in the competition. Steven tries to cheer him up.
傑克由於緊張在比賽中沒表現好,史蒂文盡力鼓勵他。
Steven: Don't worry. I'm sure you'll do better next time.
史蒂文:不用擔心,我相信你下一 次會做得更好。
Jack: I didn't realize it was so difficult though I know I'm always too nervous in such competition.
傑克:雖然我知道在這種比賽中我總是很緊張,但我沒想到會這麼難。
matter. Forget it.
史蒂文:沒關係,忘了它吧。
Jack: I don't think I performed well.
傑克:我認為我表現得不好。
Steven: Oh! That's much hetter than I did.
史蒂文:哦!你比我當時好多了。
Jack: Can you tell me how to improve myself?
傑克:你能告訴我如何提高嗎?
Steven: There's no secret at all. The only thing for you to do is to practice more. You will succeed.
史蒂文:這個沒有祕訣。你唯一要做的就是多練。你會成功的。
Jack: Thank you for your encouragement.
傑克:謝謝你的鼓勵。
Steven: It's a pleasure. Come on. I'm on your side.
史蒂文:不用客氣,加油,我支援你。
二
抱怨 為難
Steven and Dan are complaining about the food and price of their dining hall. They hope thesituation can be improved.
史蒂文和丹在抱怨食堂的飯菜和價格,他們希望情況能得到改善。
Steven: This dining hall is the worst ever.
史蒂文:這個食堂最差勁了。
Dan: Yeah, they raised the price, but the food there still tastes like garbage.
丹:是啊,飯菜漲價了,卻依舊很難吃。
Steven: And they never deal with our complaints.
史蒂文:也從不理會我們的投訴。
Dan: Nope. I heard that nearly 2,000 students have signed a petition showing ourdissatisfaction with the food, price and service.
丹:就是。我聽說有將近2000名學生在請願書上簽名了,表達我們對食物、價格和服務的不滿。
Steven: Do you think it will work?
史蒂文:你說這能管用嗎?
Dan: Many hands make light work. I think it will force them to improve a little.
丹:眾人拾柴火焰高嘛。我想總能讓他們改進一點兒吧。
Steven: I hope so.
史蒂文:希望如此。
三
羞愧 尷尬
Steven has stolen 100 yuan from Jim, and he feels too ashamed to admit that.
史蒂文偷了吉姆100元錢。他感到很羞愧,而不願承認。
Tom: I heard that Jim lost 100 yuan. Do you know that?
湯姆:我聽說吉姆丟了100元錢,你知道這事嗎?
Steven: I don't know.
史蒂文:不知道。
Tom: Really?
湯姆:真的嗎?
Steven: Yes.
史蒂文:是的。
Tom: But some classmates said you took the money.
湯姆:但有同學說,是你拿了那100元錢。
Steven: It is not true.
史蒂文:不是的。
Tom: Look at my eyes.
湯姆:看著我的眼睛。
Steven: Well, I confess. I did it, because I urgently need money to buy some medicine for mymother for she is badly ill. I'm ashamed that I did that.
史蒂文:好吧,我承認,是我做的。因為我急需用錢給我媽媽買藥,她病得很嚴重。我為自己所做的事情感到羞愧。
Tom: Return the money to Jim and make an apology. I think he will forgive you.
湯姆:把錢還給吉姆,道個歉,我想他會原諒你的。
Steven: I will.
史蒂文:我會的。
簡單的中英文對話短文