關於餐廳的英語對話
英語其實說起來難,但是其實真正學習起來就一點都不難了,今天小編就給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話跟分享一下,同學們有時間一定多多學習,這樣英語學習起來才不費力哦
一
去西餐餐廳用餐
AHoney, which hand should I use to hold the fork?
親愛的,應該用哪隻手來拿叉子啊?
BLeft for the fork and right for the knife. Just remember that the stronger one is for knife.
左手拿叉右手拿刀。只要記住強壯點的那隻手拿刀就可以了。
AGot it. It's so troublesome to have western food. I've been learning the table manners for hours but still can't really get it.
知道了。吃西餐可真是麻煩啊。我學習這些餐桌禮儀都用了好幾個小時了,可還是沒能真正學會。
BSure. Rather than eating, having western food is more about western culture.
當然。吃西餐可不光光是吃,還包含了很多西方文化呢。
AYeah. Which restaurant are we going to tonight?
是啊。我們今晚去哪家餐廳呢?
BCindy has reserved a table for us at a newly opened western restaurant downtown. She said the environment there was really pleasant.
辛迪已經在市區新開的一家西餐廳幫我們預定好位置了。她說那裡的環境很不錯。
AFine. I believe in Cindy's taste. Oh, what should I wear?
不錯。我相信辛迪的眼光。哦,我該穿什麼衣服呢?
BYou should put on the black suit I bought for you last week. But I'm afraid it may be a bit crumpled. You'd better iron it now.
你就穿我上週給你買的那套黑色西服吧。但是我怕它有點皺了。你現在去把它拿出來燙一下。
AI don't want to mess it up. Please do it for me. I'm going to the bank to cash some money. How much do we need?
我不想把它弄得更糟糕。還是你幫我弄吧。我去銀行取點錢。我們大概需要多少錢?
BThere is no need to do that. I think the restaurant accepts credit cards. But it's necessary to make a budget.
沒有必要那麼做的。我想餐廳一定會受理信用卡的。不過倒是有必要作一個預算。
AHoney, you are a good accountant. So I'd better leave that to you, too.
親愛的,你是一個出色的會計。所以我想這事還是留給你吧。
BIt seems that it's all about me. Then what do you do?
看起來所有的事情都是我在做。那麼你做什麼呢?
AI'll take care of the order.
我會負責點餐的。
BOK then. Well, 50 Yuan for appetizer, 200 Yuan for dinner and 200 Yuan for wine. Anything else?
那好吧。這樣,開胃菜50元,200元正餐,還有200元的酒。還有別的嗎?
ADon't forget about the dessert.
別忘了甜點。
BOK, then 50 Yuan for dessert. 500 Yuan all together.
行,再加50元的甜點。一共是500元。
二
到中國餐館吃中國菜
AGrandpa, this restaurant looks really old! How long ago was it built?
爺爺,這個餐廳看起來好舊啊。它建成多少年了啊?
BI'm not sure when it started. But I know it's older than me. As a young boy, I used to eat here a lot.
我不是很確定它是什麼時候開張的。但我知道它比我還老呢。我小的時候,就經常來這裡吃東西的。
AOh, it's interesting. Dad told me you brought him here when he was young, too. Now, it's my turn.
哦,真有趣。爸爸告訴過我他小的時候您也常常帶他來這裡。現在,輪到我了。
BYeah. We are the VIP customers here. So, what do you want to eat today?
是啊。我們可是這裡的貴賓啊。那麼,你今天想吃點什麼呢?
AI'd like to eat a hamburger and a bottle of coca-cola.
我要吃一個漢堡包和一瓶可樂。
BHey, kid, that's wrong. It's a Chinese restaurant. Let's eat something traditional.
嗨,孩子,別弄錯了。這是中餐廳。我們得吃點傳統的食品。
AThen there is nothing particular I'd like to eat. Grandpa, what's your favorite here?
那我就不知道有什麼特別想吃的了。爺爺,您最喜歡這裡的什麼呢?
BThe Chinese rice pudding. Your father loves it, too. You wanna try?
八寶飯。你爸爸也很喜歡的。你想嚐嚐嗎?
ASure. Is it sweet?
當然了。它是甜的嗎?
BYes, of course. But I think they can make you a salty one, too.
是啊,當然了。但是我覺得他們也可以給你做一碗鹹的。
AGreat, I want it spicy.
太好了。我還要辣的。
BCome on. Don's go too far.
哎呀。別太過了。
AI want it to be special. And you know that I always like hot food.
我就想要點特別的啊。而且您知道我一直喜歡辣味的食物啊。
BOK then. We shall ask them to put some red chilli on it.
那好吧。我們就叫他們給你往裡面加點辣椒。
關於飲食和茶的英語口語