關於家庭日常英語對話精選

General 更新 2024年11月26日

  隨著中國經濟的發展和與國際社會聯絡日益緊密,中國人對於英語的重視也與日俱增,對於英語學習的狂熱程度愈發高漲。小編整理了關於家庭日常英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  關於家庭日常英語對話一

  Lily: Ann, you look pale, what is the matter?

  安,你臉色蒼白,怎麼啦?

  Ann: My notebook PC was stolen last night.

  我的膝上型電腦昨晚被偷了。

  Lily: I really sympathize with you. Did you report to the police?

  我真的同情你。你報警了嗎?

  Ann: Yeah, the police came and wrote down something,and then told me to wait for the news.

  報了,警察來記錄了些東西,然後讓我等訊息。

  Lily: When was your PC stolen?

  什麼時候被偷的?

  Ann: It was about ten o’clock, I left at 8,and when I came back at 11 o’clock, it was gone.

  大概10點,我8點離開的,11點回來它就不見了。

  Lily: Did you see the surveillance tape?

  你監控錄影沒?

  Ann: Yeah, I saw a 30-year-old man broke my door and took my PC, but I can’t see his face.

  ,一個30歲左右的男人破壞了我的門,然後把電腦拿走了,但是看不到他的臉。

  Lily: Hope the police can seize the thief and find your PC back.

  希望警察能夠抓住小偷,找回你的電腦。

  Ann: Hope so.

  希望如此。

  關於家庭日常英語對話二

  Tom: Mr. Lee, I am on the name of our company, welcome to you.

  李先生,我謹代表我公司歡迎您的到來。

  Lee: Thanks, I am coming for our contract.

  謝謝。我來是為了合同的事情。

  Tom: We welcome this development very much.

  我們非常歡迎此事有所發展。

  Lee: Me too. I believe we can have a good cooperation.

  我也是。我相信我們會合作得很愉快。

  Tom: I hope we can build a long business relationship.

  我希望我們能夠長久合作。

  Lee: Hope so. Would you please show me your workshop?

  希望如此。能帶我參觀下車間嗎?

  Tom: My pleasure. This way, please.

  我的榮幸。這邊請。

  Lee: Your workshop is good, very tidy.

  車間很整潔。

  Tom: Thanks, I insist that the good products are produced under the good environment.

  謝謝。我一直堅信好的產品都是在好的環境下生產的。

  Lee: You are quite right.

  很對。

  關於家庭日常英語對話三

  服務員: Can I take your order now?

  你現在叫點什麼嗎?

  客人: Yes, what do you recommend?

  恩。有什麼菜可以推薦嗎?

  服務員: Lobster. It's steamed and served with our special sauce.

  龍蝦。這是配上我們獨特的醬料下去蒸的。

  客人: Is it good?

  好吃嗎?

  服務員: Sure. It's a most popular dish.

  當然。這是最受歡迎的一道菜。

  客人: I think I'll try some lobster, and give me some shrimp balls together.

  那我試試龍蝦吧,另外再給我點蝦球。

  服務員: Anything else?

  其他還需要嗎?

  客人: Add some green salad.

  再來點蔬菜沙拉吧。

  服務員: What kind of dressings for salad do you want, Italian or French?

  沙拉醬你是想要意式的還是法式的?

  客人: Make it Italian please.

  意式的吧。

  關於家庭日常英語對話四

  Lily: Hey, Ann, long time no see.

  嘿,安,好久不見。

  Ann: Hello,Lily,long time no see.

  你好,莉莉,好久不見。

  Lily: What’s the matter? You look sad.

  你怎麼了?顯得這麼傷心。

  Ann: My son was expelled by school.

  我兒子被學校開除了。

  Lily: Why?

  為什麼?

  Ann: They said he often fought with other students,which made a bad effect to school.

  他們說他經常和其他學生打架,給學校造成不好的影響。

  Lily: And then,what do you plan to do?

  那你打算怎麼辦?

  Ann: Maybe my son is a trouble-maker student,I want to send him to the military school,only there, he can be tamed.

  或許我兒子是個問題學生,我打算把他送到軍校,只有那兒能馴服他。

  Lily: Not bad idea. Good luck to him.

  不錯的主意,祝他好運。

  Ann: OK,I have to go. See you.

  好了,我得走了,再見。

  

關於簡單的日常英語對話
關於簡單日常英語對話
相關知識
關於家庭日常英語對話精選
關於美國日常英語對話精選
關於簡單日常英語對話
餐廳日常英語對話精選
關於大學生活英語對話精選
關於生活場景英語對話精選
關於兩人旅遊英語對話精選
關於初中兩人英語對話精選
關於在銀行的英語對話精選
簡單日常英語對話精選