幽默英語故事閱讀
在日常繁忙的生活,也不要忘記了放鬆自己。下面小編為大家帶來經典幽默英語故事四則,希望大家喜歡!
經典幽默英語故事:紐西蘭的氣候
Teacher: Matthew, what is the climate of New Zealand?
老師:馬修,紐西蘭的氣候怎麼樣?
Matthew: Very Cold, sir.
馬修:先生,那裡的天氣很冷。
Teacher: Wrong.
老師:錯了。
Matthew: But, sir! When they send us meat it always arrives frozen!
馬修:可是,先生!從那兒運來的豬肉都凍得硬邦邦的。
經典幽默英語故事:我妹妹的手指頭
Teacher: Kevin, why are you late this time?
老師:凱溫,這次你怎麼又遲到了?
Kevin: Please sir, I bruised two fingers knocking in a nail at home.
凱溫:對不起。老師,我在家釘釘子,砸壞了兩個手指頭。
Teacher: I don't see any bandages.
老師:怎麼沒有扎繃帶呀?
Kevin: Oh, they weren’t my fingers! I told my little sister to hold the nail.
凱溫:噢,砸的不是我的手指頭,我叫小妹妹扶著釘子的。
經典幽默英語故事:除了音樂
A keen young teacher wanted to intro- duce her class to the glories of classical music, so she arranged an outing to an afternoon concert. To make the occasion even more memorable, she treated everyone to lemonade, cake, chocs and ices. Just as the party was getting back into their coach, she said to little Sally, "Have you enjoyed yourself today?"
一位熱心的年輕教師想讓她的學生多瞭解一點優秀的古典音樂,就安排了一天下午去聽音樂會。為了使這次活動能給大家留下更深的印象,她請大家喝檸檬汽水,吃點心、巧克力和冰淇淋。在大家聽完音樂會後上汽車回家的時候,她問小薩莉:“你今天玩得好嗎?”
"Oh, yes,miss!” said Sally, "It was lovely. All except the music, that is.”
“噢,好極了,小姐。”薩莉說,“除了音樂其它都很好。”
經典幽默英語故事:它們消失了
On their first evening in their new home the bride went in to the kitchen to fix drinks. Five minutes later she came back into the living一room in tears.
在他們成家的頭一天晚上,新娘子到廚房去弄點喝的。五分鐘後她哭春回到了起居室。
"What’s the matter, my angel'?" asked her husband anxiously.
“我的天使,你怎麼了?”丈夫著急地問。
"Oh,Derek!” she sobbed. "I put the ice一cubes in hot water to wash them and now they've disappeared!”
“噢,得裡克!”她哭著說,“我把冰塊放在熱水裡洗一洗,可現在它們不見了。”
幽默英語故事四則