簡短的英語笑話閱讀
冷笑話不同於一般的笑話,以其獨特的制笑機制,能瞬間製造出一種特殊氛圍。小編精心收集了簡單的短篇英語笑話,供大家欣賞學習!
簡單的短篇英語笑話篇1
克萊頓教授
Creighton was going along a West end square when he saw a little fellow trying to reach the knocker of a large house.
當克萊頓教授沿著倫敦西區的一個廣場走著的時候,他看見一個小傢伙正試圖抓住一所大房子的門環。
"Can’t you reach up so high? "asked the professor kindly.
“你是不是夠不到這麼高的地方呢?”教授好意地問。
"No,Slr,”said the small youngster.
“是的,先生。”那小孩說。
"Well, then, let me help you,”and the professor mounted the three steps and gave a splendid rat-tat.
“那好,讓我來幫你。”教授登上那三級臺階,在門上重重扣了幾下。
The little boy glanced hastily at the gentleman of the cloth. "Come on,”he yelled,"we must both run away.”
那個小男孩急忙給教授遞上一個眼色。“快跑,”他喊著:“我們倆都得跑。”
簡單的短篇英語笑話篇2
藉口
Tommy hated school and was always looking for excuses not to go.If he sneezed.he asked his mother to write a note saying he had a cold. If he had a headache,he asked his mother to take him to the doctor during school hours. He spent more time at home than he did at school. On the days that he did go to school,he looked for excuses to come home early. One morning he came home when the lessons were only half finished. His father was surprised.
湯姆討厭上學,總是找藉口不去上學。如果他打噴嚏,他就叫他媽媽寫個紙條說他感冒了。如果他頭痛,他就叫他媽媽在上課時間帶他去看病。他待在家裡的時間比在學校的時間多。在他去上學的日子裡,他就找藉口早點回家。一天早上他上了一半課就從學校回來了。他爸爸很驚訝。
"You’ve come home early.”he said.“Is the school closed today?
"No,Dad,"Tommy said,“It’s open. I camehome early.”
“你回來很早,”他爸爸問,“今天學校放學了嗎?”
"How did you do that”his father asked him. "What did you say to the teacher”
“沒有,爸爸,”湯姆說,“還沒放學。我提前回來了。”
"I told her that I had a new baby brother and that I had to come home and help you."
“你怎麼會提前回來了?”爸爸問,“你對老師說什麼了?”
"But your mother has had twins,"his father said,"a boy and a girl. You’ve got a baby brother and a baby sister.”
“我告訴她我有了一個小弟弟,我得回家幫你。”
"Yes,I know,Dad,”Tommy said.“I’m saving up my baby sister for next week.”
“但是你媽媽生了一對雙胞胎,”爸爸說,“一個男孩,一個女孩。你有一個小弟弟和一個小妹妹。”
簡單的短篇英語笑話篇3
我沒有聽
Mother asked her litter daughter who was reading a book,"What are you reading,dear?”
媽媽問正在讀書的女兒:“親愛的,你讀的是什麼書?
"I don’t know,”the litter girl answered.
女兒回答道:“我不知道。”
"You don't know? But you were reading aloud,so you must know.”
“你不知道?你不是在朗讀嗎?你應該知道的。”
"I was reading aloud,mummy,but I wasn't listening,”explained the child.
女兒解釋說:“我是在朗讀,可我沒有聽。”
有關運動英語短文精選