關於英語的小笑話大全

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  笑話是民族文化不可或缺的一部分。透過笑話我們可以看到一個民族的生存環境、生活方式、社會關係和心理特徵等等。小編精心收集了關於英語的小笑話,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於英語的小笑話篇1

  My Sister's Fingers

  我妹妹的手指頭

  Teacher: Kevin, why are you late this time?

  老師:凱溫,這次你怎麼又遲到了?

  Kevin: Please sir, I bruised two fingers knocking in a nail at home.

  凱溫:對不起,老師,我在家釘釘子,砸壞了兩個手指頭。

  Teacher: I don't see any bandages.

  老師:怎麼沒有扎繃帶呀?

  Kevin: Oh, they weren't my fingers! I told my little sister to hold the nail

  凱溫:噢,砸的不是我的手指頭,我叫小妹妹扶著釘子的。

  關於英語的小笑話篇2

  "So you want another day off,”snorted the teacher to his student,Tom.

  “這麼說,你又要請一天假,”老師怒氣衝衝地對他的學生湯姆說

  “I am anxious to hear what excuse you have this time. You have been off for your grandfather's funeral four times already.”

  “我倒想知道你這次找什麼藉口。你已經請了四次假說去參加你爺爺的葬禮。”

  Tom replied,"Today my grandma is getting married again.”

  湯姆回答說:“今天是我奶奶再次舉行婚禮。”

  關於英語的小笑話篇3

  a little boy asked his father, "daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"

  一個小男孩問他的父親,“爸爸,要花多少錢才能結婚呢?”

  and the father replied, "i don't know, son, i'm still paying."

  “我也不知道,我現在還在交錢。”父親回答。

  關於英語的小笑話篇4

  Dentist: I'm sorry, madam, but I'll have to charge you twenty-five dollars for pulling your son's tooth.

  牙科醫生:對不起,夫人,為給您的兒子拔牙,我得收二十五美元。

  Mother: Twenty-five dollars! But I thought you only charged five dollars for an extraction.

  母親:二十五美元!可是我知道您拔一顆牙只要五美元呀?

  Dentist: I usually do. But your son yelled so loud, he scared four other patients out of the office.

  牙科醫生:是的。但是您兒子這麼大聲地叫喚,他都嚇跑四位病人了。

  關於英語的小笑話篇5

  Three turtles decided to have a cup of coffee.

  三隻烏龜決定去喝咖啡。

  Just as they got into the cafe, it started to rain.

  它們剛到咖啡店的門口,就下起雨來。

  The biggest turtle said to the smallest one, " Go home and get the umbrella."

  於是最大的那隻烏龜對最小的烏龜說,“你回家去取傘吧。”

  The little turtle replied, "I will, if you don't drink my offee."

  最小的烏龜說,“如果你們不把我的咖啡喝了,我就去。”

  "We won't," the other two promised.

  “我們不喝,”另外兩隻烏龜答應說。

  Two years later the big turtle said to the middle turtle, "Well, I guess he isn't coming back, so we might as well drink his coffee."

  兩年後,大烏龜對中烏龜說,“好吧,我猜他肯定不回來了,我們可以把它的咖啡喝掉了。”

  Just then a voice called from outside the door, "If you do, I won't go."

  正在這時,一個聲音從門外傳來,“你們要是喝了,我就不去。”

  

關於英語的小笑話
關於英語笑話帶翻譯簡短的
相關知識
關於英語的小笑話大全
關於英語的小笑話精選
關於英語的小笑話
幽默英語的小笑話大全
關於英語經典笑話大全
關於英語情景對話大全
關於英語的座右銘大全
有關英語的小笑話精選
有關英語的小笑話精選
關於英語幽默笑話帶翻譯的