有關少兒英語詩歌朗誦大全

General 更新 2024年12月26日

  英語詩歌是英語語言與文學的精華。開展英語詩歌教學能提高學生英語語言基礎知識水平、寫作水平,有助於學生西方歷史文化的學習,提高學生的想象力,也有助於對學生的道德教育。小編精心收集了有關少兒英語詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!

  有關少兒英語詩歌篇1

  i took myself out on a date

  帶上自己去約會,

  and said i'm looking grand,

  我將去尋找酒店。

  and when i got my courage up

  當我鼓起勇氣,

  i asked to hold my hand.

  我要牽起自己的手。

  i took me to a restaurant

  我帶自己走進一個飯店,

  and then a movie show.

  電影正在播放。

  i put my arm around me

  我用自己的胳膊摟著自己。

  in the most secluded row.

  在最隱蔽處排著隊。

  i whispered sweetly in my ear

  我在自己的耳邊喃喃自語,

  of happiness and bliss,

  帶著快樂與幸福,

  and then i almost slapped me

  我幾乎要打自己,

  when i tried to steal a kiss.

  當我試圖竊取一個吻。

  then afterwards i walked me home

  之後,我便回家了。

  and since i'm so polite

  因為我非常有禮貌,

  i thanked me for a perfect date

  我感謝自己給了一個完美的日子,

  and wished myself goodnight.

  希望我自己晚安。

  there's just one little problem

  這僅僅只是一個小問題,

  and it kind of hurts my pride.

  它傷害了我的自大,

  myself would not invite me in

  我自己不會邀請我進來,

  so now i'm locked outside!

  所以我現在被鎖在了外面!

  有關少兒英語詩歌篇2

  The Little Doll 小娃娃

  I once had a sweet little doll, dears,

  我曾經有一個可愛的小娃娃,

  The prettiest doll in the world;

  是世界上最漂亮的娃娃;

  Her cheeks were so red and so white; dears,

  她的臉看起來又紅又白;我的親愛的

  And her hair was so charmingly curled.

  她的頭髮是捲曲的,迷人的。

  But I lost my poor little doll, dears,

  但我失去了我可憐的小娃娃,

  As I played in the heath one day;

  當我在荒野中玩了一天後發現的

  And I cried for her more than a week, dears;

  我為她哭了一個多星期,

  But I never could find where she lay.

  但我以為我永遠都找不到了。

  I found my poor little doll, dears,

  我發現我的可憐的小娃娃,

  As I played in the heath one day:

  當我在荒野中的一天發現的

  Folks say she is terrible changed, dears,

  人們說她壞掉了,

  For her paint is all washed away,

  因為她的油漆都被沖走了

  And her arm trodden off by the cows, dears,

  她的胳膊被牛踩了一腳

  And her hair not the least bit curled:

  她的頭髮一點也不捲曲:

  Yet for old sakes' sake she is still, dears,

  雖然有點舊,而他仍然是我親愛的娃娃

  The prettiest doll in the world.

  是世界上最漂亮的娃娃。

  有關少兒英語詩歌篇3

  Upon the Swallow 燕子

  This pretty bird, oh, how she flies and sings!

  這漂亮的鳥,哦,它如何飛翔和歌唱!

  But could she do so if she had not wings?

  如果她沒有翅膀,她會這樣做嗎?

  Her wings bespeak my faith, her songs my peace;

  她的翅膀預示著我的信仰,她的歌代表著我的和平;

  When I believe and sing, my doubtings cease.

  我相信歌聲是毋庸置疑的。

  

初中英文詩歌朗誦比賽稿
關於少兒英語詩詞朗誦
相關知識
有關少兒英語詩歌朗誦大全
有關少兒英文詩歌朗誦大全
關於少兒英語詩歌朗誦大全
少兒英語詩歌朗誦大全
有關少兒英語詩詞朗誦
有關於少兒英文詩歌朗誦大全
有關少兒英文詩歌朗誦
關於少兒英文詩歌朗誦大全
少兒英文詩歌朗誦大全
有關經典英文詩歌朗誦大全