摘抄用英語怎麼說?
“我喜歡摘抄”用英語怎麼說
I like digestion。滿意請採納,謝謝~~
“摘抄”的英文怎麼說?
excerpts
美文摘抄用英語怎麼說
excellent essay extracts
摘抄簡單的英語句子,有翻譯,短的
Though I avoid seeing you, I still miss you. 雖然對你避而不見,可是心裡仍然想念。其實,有一種想念,叫避而不見。
If you love , love deeply. If you abandon, please thoroughly. Don't be ambiguous, it'sharmful to both. 若愛,請深愛;若棄,請徹底;不要曖昧,傷人傷己。
A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference. 多給別人一些體諒,多為別人考慮一點,那將讓一切截然不同。
Can I hold your hand. No. But why? Because it'll hurt when you let go.-我可以牽你的手麼?-不可以。-給個理由先。-因為,有天你一旦放手,它們就會受傷。
Regardless of the situation we face, our attitude is our choice. So smile as you walk away and move on from negative people and their actions.不管我們面對怎樣的環境,我們的態度就是我們的選擇。所以請遠離那些消極的人和事,微笑著離開
Few things are impossible in themselves; and it is often for want of will, rather than of means, that man fails to succeed. (La Rocheforcauld) 事情很少有根本做不成的;其所以做不成,與其說是條件不夠,不如說是由於決心不夠。
Love songht is good, but given unsought is better. 找尋來的愛情是美好的,但不經找尋而賦予的愛情是更為美好。
Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths. 人生很有意思。最終,那些最深的痛楚變成了你最強大的力量。
Don’t let something that doesn’t matter cause you to lose something that does. 別讓那些不重要的事來影響你,從而讓你失去那些真正重要的東西。
Section of sentiments can bring the big pain to you, once brought to you excessively many greatly joyful.~~~ 一段感情能給你帶來多大痛苦,就曾給你帶來過多大快樂。
A man has only one heart, but there are two atrium. A live happy; A lived sorrow. Don't laugh too loudly, or you will wake the flank of sorrow.一個人只有一個心臟,卻有兩個心房。一個住著快樂;一個住著悲傷。不要笑得太大聲,不然會吵醒旁邊的悲傷。
A real friend......
英語摘抄本 翻譯成英語
有兩種方法,樓主自行選擇吧~
an English copybook
an English the excerpt
樓主請採納!!O(∩_∩)O謝謝!
英語短文摘抄和翻譯110詞18篇
As food is to the body, so is learning to the mind. Our bodies grow and muscles develop with the intake of adequate nutritious food. Likewise, we should keep learning day by day to maintain our keen mental power and expand our intellectual capacity. Constant learning supplies us with inex-haustible fuel for driving us to sharpen our power of reasoning, analysis, and judgment. Learning incessantly is the surest way to keep pace with the times in the information age, and reliable warrant of success in times of uncertainty.
學習之於心靈,就像食物之於身體一樣。攝取了適量的營養食物,我們的身體得以生長而肌肉得以發達。 同樣地,我們應該日復一日不斷地學習以保持我們心智的敏銳,並擴充我們的智力容量。不斷的學習提供我們用之不盡的燃料,來驅使我們磨礪我們的推理、分析和判斷的能力。持續的學習是在信息時代中跟時代井駕齊驅的最穩當的方法,也是在變動的時代中成功的可靠保證。