常見的英語對話

General 更新 2024年12月27日

  即使是在同一個辦公室裡工作的同事,他們每天經歷的事情也會有所不同,這一點在對話中就會體現出來。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  :新房子

  Keri: Yes, I do.

  是的。

  Todd: Oh, so what's your new house like?

  你的新房子什麼樣?

  Keri: It's small, it's old. It's mostly wooden in the inside. It has two rooms and a balcony off of those rooms and downstairs there's like a living room area and a tatami mat room, kitchen, bathroom.

  很小,很舊。房子內部主要是木質結構。樓上有兩間房,各有陽臺。樓下有一塊生活區,一間榻榻米房間,廚房和廁所。

  Todd: Wow, so do you live in the tatami mat room?

  哇,你住在榻榻米房間嗎?

  Keri: No, there's two tatami mat rooms. There's one upstairs and there's one downstairs and I don't live in either. One we use as kind of a spare room and the other one is my roommate's bedroom.

  不,一共有兩間榻榻米房間。樓上一間,樓下一間,我不住那裡。一間是空房,一間是我室友的房間。

  Todd: Oh, OK. So you have a roommate?

  好的。也就是說你有一名室友了?

  Keri: Yes.

  是的

  Todd: What's it like having a roommate?

  和室友住在一起感覺怎麼樣呢?

  Keri: It's good. It's good. I like living alone too but sometimes it's nice to come home and have someone there and my roommate gets home before I do and she likes to cook so often she's cooked dinner for me.

  很好。我也喜歡一個人住,但有時候回去看到家裡有人也挺好,我的室友比我早到家,而且喜歡做飯,經常是我回去看到她在為我們燒飯。

  Todd: Wow, that's nice.

  哇,真棒。

  Keri: I know.

  是的。

  Todd: Well, you do all the cleaning?

  那麼,你負責清潔?

  Keri: Well, now that you mention it, I do a lot of the cleaning, but not all of it. Oh, OK.

  是的,你提到了,我做大部分清潔,但不是全部。

  Todd: Well, what kind of things does she make you?

  她經常給你做什麼吃?

  Keri: Last night she made curry. I think it was an Indian curry, tomato-based.

  昨晚她做了咖哩。我想那是印度咖哩,西紅柿是主要食材。

  Todd: Spicy?

  辣的?

  Keri: Yes.

  是的。

  Todd: Cool.

  酷。

  :暑假

  Todd: OK. We're back with Jeanna. You wanna talk about your summer vacation.

  好的,吉娜。能談談你的暑假嗎。

  Jeanna: Sure. I went to Las Vegas, Nevada; Reno, Nevada; Tahoe, California; and San Diego, California and I went to Disneyland.

  好的。我去了內華達州的拉斯維加斯,裡諾,和加利福尼亞州的塔霍湖,聖地亞哥,我還去了迪斯尼樂園。

  Todd: Wow! Sounds like a really good time.

  哇!聽上去你玩得很愉快。

  Jeanna: Yeah, it was. It was a lot of fun.

  是的。我玩得很有趣。

  Todd: What was the best place?

  最棒的地方是哪裡?

  Jeanna: Probably Las Vegas. It was the most interesting.

  也許是拉斯維加斯。那裡最有趣。

  Todd: OK. why was it the most interesting?

  好的。為什麼那裡最有趣呢?

  Jeanna: It was just really busy and there was always stuff going on. Ya know, never resting.

  那裡很繁華,總有各種娛樂活動,你知道,那裡從來不閒。

  Todd: OK. Ah, for example what stuff is going on? Like, what did you do?

  好的,例如什麼活動,你在那裡做什麼?

  Jeanna: Well, we went shopping a lot, in a lot of different casinos that had malls in them, we went and visited the Hoover Dam.

  我們經常購物,在不同的賭場裡都有購物中心,我們還去了胡佛水壩。

  Todd: Oh, wow! It's pretty big.

  哇!水壩很大。

  Jeanna: Yeah, really big.

  是的,很大。

  Todd: That's a lot of water. Did you go swimming?

  那裡有很多水,你游泳了嗎?

  Jeanna: No.

  沒有。

  Todd: Can you swim in the Hoover Dam?

  能在胡佛水庫裡游泳嗎?

  Jeanna: You can swim in the reservoir.

  能在蓄水池裡游泳。

  Todd: I mean in the reservoir. Yeah. OK. How did you get to Las Vegas?

  我就是說在蓄水池裡。好的。你怎麼到拉斯維加斯的?

  Jeanna: By plane from Oakland to Las Vegas.

  從奧克蘭搭乘飛機到拉斯維加斯的。

  Todd: OK. How long did it take?

  路上花了多長時間?

  Jeanna: About an hour and forty-five minutes.

  大約花了1小時45分鐘。

  Todd: OK. Do you think you'll go back to Las Vegas someday in the future?

  好的。

  Jeanna: Hopefully.

  希望如此。

  Todd: OK. Great. Thanks a lot Jeanna.

  好的。謝謝你,吉娜。

  Jeanna: You're welcome.

  不客氣。

  :童年生活

  Todd: OK. Hello!

  你好!

  Kevin: Hi! How you doing?

  嗨!你好嗎?

  Todd: I'm doing pretty good.

  我很好。

  Kevin: Good.

  好的

  Todd: What's your name?

  你叫什麼?

  Kevin: My name is Kevin.

  我叫凱文。

  Todd: Kevin. And where are you from?

  凱文。你來自哪?

  Kevin: I'm from Pheonix, Arizona.

  亞利桑那州的鳳凰城。

  Todd: OK. Nice.

  好的,很棒。

  Kevin: In the United States.

  美國的鳳凰城。

  Todd: Wow, were you born in Pheonix?

  哇,你出生在鳳凰城?

  Kevin: Actually, no. I was actually born in New York, because my parents happened to be living in New York at that time. My father was a Major League Baseball player, and the year I was born, 1971, he was playing with the Mets in New York City, and my birthday is in May, May 25th, to be precise, and so my mother happened to be with my father in New York cause it was baseball season, so I was actually born in New York, but I grew up in Pheonix. so Phoenix is what I consider to be my home town.

  事實上,不是的。我出生在紐約,因為我父母那段時間正好住在紐約。我父親是職業棒球大聯盟的運動員,我出生的那年——1971年,他正在紐約和Met隊比賽,精確地說,我的生日是5月25日,我母親正和我父親一起在紐約,因為那正是棒球賽季,所以我在紐約出生,但我在鳳凰城長大。因此,我認為鳳凰城是我的故鄉。

  Todd: Wow! That's Amazing! Do you remember anything about New York?

  哇!這真棒!你對紐約還有印象嗎?

  Kevin: Yes, actually, I do have a few memories because we spent probably three years there from the time I was born, obviously, until I was about two and a half or three years, we spent summers, or thebaseball season in, in New York, and we rented a condominium on the second floor, and I remember, it was right across the street from La Guardia Airport, and so of course, when I was a little kid, one, one and two years old, I used to love sitting by the kitchen windows, and I even remember it was a bay window, the kind where you can roll the window open, and I used to roll the window open, and just watch the airplanes take off and land all day.

  是的,我還對紐約有點兒印象,因為自我出生,我們在那裡大約度過了大約三年的時光,直到我兩歲半或是三歲。夏天和棒球賽季我們都住在紐約,我記得我們租了一棟二層公寓,就在拉瓜迪亞機場對面,當然,當我還是個小孩兒,一兩歲大的時候,我喜歡坐在廚房窗戶邊,我甚至記得那是一扇向外凸的窗戶,是那種可以搖開的窗戶,我經常會搖開窗戶,整天看著飛機起飛降落。

  Todd: Wow! That's cool.

  哇,真酷!

  Kevin: And another memory I have is the people, the couple that lived below us was an elderly couple and they acted pretty much like our grandparents, so I actually called them Grandma and Grandpa, and, uh, Grandma Stevenson used to give me a bath in the, in her, in her kitchen sink, cause I was so small, that she would actually give me a bath in her kitchen sink, and I remember that as well.

  我還記得我們樓下住著一對老夫婦,他們就像我的祖父母一樣,所以我就稱呼他們為祖父祖母,祖母史蒂文森經常在她家廚房的水槽裡給我洗澡,因為我當時個子很小,我還記得她在廚房水槽給我洗澡。

  Todd: Wow, those are good memories.

  哇,這些都是很美好的會議。

  以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。

英語基本對話
英語相關情景對話
相關知識
日常生活中常見的英語對話
常見的英語對話
報盤中常見的英語對話
美國常見的俚語對話有哪些
美國生活中常見的俚語對話
常見的英語粗話與罵人話
過海關常用的英語對話閱讀
有關常用的英語對話精選
餐飲最常用的英語對話
咖啡店常用的英語對話