有關於爆笑英語小笑話大全

General 更新 2024年12月01日

  民間笑話故事像神話小說等民間文學一樣,是廣大勞動人民在長期的生產勞動和與自然界作鬥爭的過程中,以口頭形式創作和傳承的文學體裁。小編整理了有關於爆笑英語小笑話,歡迎閱讀!

  有關於爆笑英語小笑話篇一

  One early morning a mother went to her sleeping son and woke him up.

  一天清晨,媽媽去叫還在睡覺的兒子起床。

  Wake up, son.

  起來,兒子。

  It's time to go to school.

  去學校的時間到了。

  But why? I don't want to go to school.

  但是為什麼?我不想去學校。

  Give me two reasons why you don't want to go to school.

  給我兩個理由,你為什麼不想去學校。

  One, all the children hate me.

  第一,所有的孩子都恨我。

  Two, all the teachers hate me.

  第二,所有的老師都恨我。

  Oh! That's not a reason.

  哦!這不是理由。

  Come on, you have to go to school.

  來吧,你必須去學校。

  Give me two good reasons why I should go to school?

  那給我兩個為什麼我要去學校的理由?

  One, you are fiftyt-two years old and should understand your responsibilities.

  第一,你都52歲了,應該明白自己的責任。

  Two you are the principal of the school.

  第二,你是學校的校長。

  有關於爆笑英語小笑話篇二

  委婉的提醒

  Having been married a long time, my husband sometimes needs a gentle reminder of a specialoccasion.

  結婚很久了,丈夫現在有時需要我委婉地提醒他一些特別的日子。

  On the morning of our 35th anniversary, we were sitting at the breakfast table when I hinted,

  在結婚35週年紀念日的早上,我們正坐在早餐桌旁,我暗示他說:

  "Honey, do you realize that we've been sitting in these same two seats for exactly 35 years?"

  “親愛的,你意識到我們在這兩個相同的座位上已坐了整整35年了嗎?”

  Putting down the newspaper, he looked straight at me and said,

  他放下報紙,眼睛直直地望著我:

  "So, you want to switch seats?"

  “那麼,你想交換座位,是嗎?”

  有關於爆笑英語小笑話篇三

  你去哪兒了?

  Once upon a time, there was a man who always forgot things.

  古時候,有個人總是忘事。

  One day, he went out with his little son.

  一天,他帶著小兒子出門。

  He was so happy that he put the son ride his neck.

  一高興,便讓兒子騎在自己的脖子上。

  After a time,he suddenly thought of his son, he asked people:

  過了一會兒,他忽然想起兒子來,逢人便問:

  "Have you seen my child?"

  “你看到我的孩子了嗎?”

  One of his villagers laughed and said: "Don't you know he is on your neck?"

  有個同村的村民見了大笑,說:“你難道不知道他在你脖子上嗎?”

  Hearing this, the man took down his son from his neck,

  一聽這話,這人一把將兒子一從脖子上揪下來,

  he was so angry that he hit the son, and then shouted:

  氣憤至極,狠狠地打了孩子,嚷道:

  "I have told you not to go here and there.

  “我叫你別亂跑,

  Where did you go just now?"

  剛才你到哪裡去了?”

  

英語小笑話帶翻譯精選
幽默英語小笑話帶翻譯閱讀
相關知識
有關於初中英語小笑話演講
有關於短篇英語小笑話加漢語
關於勵志英語小詩歌大全
關於兒童英語小詩歌大全
關於簡短英語小笑話爆笑
關於經典英語小笑話爆笑
關於經典英語小笑話爆笑
關於初一英語小笑話對話
有關於愛的英語小短文
有關於初中英語小短文背誦