關於跳騷市場的英語情景對話
英語口語在英語裡也是重中之重,但有很多人覺得英語口語很難,小編今天給大家分享的是關於英語口語的情景對話,希望這些英語口語能幫助大家提升英語成績。
跳騷市場淘東西非常有趣
ASis, why did you ask me to come to this bargain market? It's so crowded, and you can't find anything that you really want.
姐姐,你為什麼帶我來這個廉價市場啊?這裡這麼擁擠,而且你也買不到什麼你真正想要的東西。
BYou just don't get it. Looking for bargains can be really interesting.
你就是不明白。淘便宜的東西會非常有趣啊。
AAre you serious? How can that be?
你說真的嗎?不會吧?
BBargaining is a game, or even a battle. You feel like a winner when you get a good price.
討價還價是一種遊戲,甚至是一場“爭戰”。當你得到一個好的價格的時候,你會感覺像一個贏家。
ACome on. You know, you can never really win. The salesperson never loses. They make their living out of it.
拜託。你知道,你永遠不會真正勝利的。賣家是永遠不會輸的。他們靠它生活啊。
BThat's true. But I just love it. Come here!
那是沒錯。可我就是喜歡啊。過來這邊!
AOh, this silk carpet is really beautiful. Look at the pattern, and how delicate it is!
哦,這塊絲織地毯真漂亮。看它的花色,做得多麼細緻啊!
BYou do have great taste. That's the most expensive stuff here.
你的眼光真不錯。這是這裡最貴的東西。
AReally? Oh, this one. I like the cloisonné vase.
真的嗎?噯,這個。我喜歡這個陶瓷花瓶。
BAre you kidding me? I bought a same one last week. It's surprising that there is something we both like. Well, what do you think of these ceramic cups?
你沒和我開玩笑吧?我上週買了個一模一樣的。真是驚奇啊,這裡竟然有我們倆都喜歡的東西。這兒,你看這幾個陶瓷茶杯怎麼樣?
ACome on. They look so cheap. Something else, please.
拜託。它們看起來就很廉價。請挑點別的吧。
BWhat about this picture? I think Benjamin would like it.
那這幅畫呢?我覺得本傑明會喜歡它的。
ADon't underestimate his taste. I don't think he'd like it.
別低估了他的品味。我覺得他不會喜歡它的。
BDon't be so sure. He loves the vase I bought here last week.
別這麼肯定。我上週買的一個花瓶他就很喜歡。
AYeah. Well, anyway, it's up to you. But I can tell that you come here often.
好吧。不論怎樣,這是你的事啦。但是我敢說你真的是經常來這裡。
BAbsolutely. That's why I can always get a good price.
當然了。這是為什麼我總能得到一個優惠的價格啊。
你為什麼在看這些分類廣告
AWhy are you reading the classifieds? What do you need?
你為什麼在看這些分類廣告?你需要買什麼?
BI'm looking for a bookcase, but I don't want to buy a new one.
我想找個書架,但是我不想要一個新的。
AAre you having any luck?
有沒有什麼好運氣?
BNot really. There aren't any used bookcases listed. But there are a few rummage sales on Saturday. I think I'll go to them.
還沒有。這裡沒有列出任何舊書架。但是星期六有幾個清倉大拍賣。我想去看看。
ADo you mind if I go with you?
你介意我和你一起去嗎?
BNot at all. These private sales are great places to bargain. And sometimes you can find terrific things among all the junk.
一點都不。這些私人買賣很好去還價。而且有時候你可以在這些舊貨中找到一些很好的東西。
AI learned to negotiate from my mother. I thought I was pretty good at bargaining, but I had a problem the other day at Kimble's Department Store.
我從我媽媽那裡學會了殺價。我原以為我很會討價還價,但是不久前一天在金博商場,我就有過一點麻煩。
BWhat happened?
發生了什麼事?
AI wanted to buy a beautiful wool sweater for my girlfriend. It was priced at forty dollars, so I started by offering the salesclerk thirty.
我想為我女朋友買件漂亮的羊毛衫。標價是四十美金,所以一開始,我就向售貨員出價三十美金。
橘子一天吃幾個美白效果好