關於打電話的英語對話帶翻譯閱讀
英語口語學習也是有策略的,只要懂得了聽在口語中的作用,從發音做起,從複述開始,從簡單表達開始,跳出書面語限制,學會利用英語語法,形成英語思維,在表達時又不被枯燥的語法所禁錮,化繁為簡。小編精心收集了關於打電話的英語對話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!
關於打電話的英語對話帶翻譯1
A:United Airlines reservation desk,Mrs.Carson.May I help you?
聯合航空公司預訂臺的卡遜太太,您有什麼指教嗎?
C:I would like to make a reservation for a flight to lowa City,lowa.
我要預訂飛往艾奧瓦市的飛機。
A:Iowa City?One moment,please....Ma'am,you must to go Cedar Rapids.That is the closestairport.
艾奧瓦市嗎?請等一會兒……這個,您必須去雪達•拉比茲才行。那是最接近的機場。
C:Oh,dear!There's no service to Iowa City?
噢,沒有前往艾奧瓦市的班機嗎?
A:There used to be,but now all commercial flights are through Cedar Rapids.
以前曾經有過,但是商務班機現在變成飛雪達•拉比茲的了。
You take a limousine to Iowa City,which is about 20 miles from Cedar Rapids.
您到艾奧瓦市可搭乘機場交通車,經大約距雪達•拉比茲20英里。
B:So that's what they do now.
現在變成那樣子啦。
A:What day do you want to travel?
您幾號要出去旅行?
B:October 25.That's a Friday.
10月25日。是星期五。
A:We have a flight with two stops.It leaves Washington at 3:50 p.m.and arrives in CedarRapids at 7:15 p.m.
我們有停留兩處的班機,下午3點50分自華盛頓起飛,7時15分抵達雪達•拉比茲。
C:Do you have a flight which leaves Washington,preferably National Airport,in the late morninghours,like 10:00 or 11:00?
你們可有從華盛頓,最好是從國際機場,上午較晚時間比如10點或11點起飛的班機?
A:There's flight which leaves National Airport at 10:00 a.m.and arrive in Chicago at 11:20 a.m.
有一班次是上午10點10分從國際機場起飛,11點02分抵達芝加哥,
You change flights there,leaving Chicago at 1:05 p.m.and arriving in Cedar Rapids at 2:15 p.m.
你在那兒換機,下午1點05分從芝加哥起飛,2點15分到雪達•拉比茲。
C:That seems to fit our schedule better.Could you make a reservation for those flights?
這個似乎比較適合我們的旅程。您能幫我預訂那些班次嗎?
A:For just you?
只您一個人嗎?
C:My son is flying,too.
我的兒子一起去。
A:All right.
好的。
C:What is the air fare?
機票是多少錢?
A:Round_trip or one_way?
雙程還是單程呢?
C:Round_trip.
是雙程。
A:First class or coach.
頭等艙還是經濟艙?
C:We are going coach.
我們乘經濟艙去。
A:It'll be $146.56.
是146美元56美分。
C:What's children's fare?
兒童票價多少錢?
A:How old is he?
他多大年紀了?
C:He's three.
3歲。
A:It'll be $98.56.He'll pay two thirds of the full coach fare.So it's October 25 that you aretravelling?
是98美元56美分。他必須付經濟艙票價的2/3。是10月25日要乘機吧?
C:That's right.
是的。
A:I'll get your tickets ready and mail them to you in a couple of days.
我會替您準備好機票,在幾天之內替您郵寄過去。
C:Thank you.
謝謝你。
A:Thank you for calling United Airlines.
聯合航空公司謝謝您的惠顧。
關於打電話的英語對話帶翻譯2
A:Three_five_one _four_one_two_zero
351_4120
B:Five_nine_one_seven_four_eight_six
591_7486
A:Hello.This is the SBC Corporation.May I help you?
喂,這是SBC公司,我能幫你什麼忙嗎?
B:Hello,This is Mr.Green speaking.
喂,我是格蘭先生。
A:Good morning.SBC Corporation.May I help you?
早上好,SBC公司,我能幫你什麼忙嗎?
B:Could you please give me the international division.
請幫我接國際部好嗎?
A:Hold on a minute,please.
請稍候。
B:Can you please connect me with the export department?
請接出口部好嗎?
A:Hold the line a moment,I'll connect you.
稍候,我幫你接過去。
May I speak to.Mr.Chen please?
我能和陳先生講話嗎?
A:I'll connect you to him.
我接過去給他。
B:Would you please transfer me to the production department?
請轉生產部好嗎?
A:I'll put you through.
我幫你接過去。
關於打電話的英語對話帶翻譯3
A:Hello.
喂。
B:Hello.May I speak to Mr. Chen please?
喂,我想請陳先生講話好嗎?
A:I'm sorry, but Mr. Chen is out right now.
對不起,陳先生現在不在。
B:When will he be back?
他將什麼時候回來呢?
A:He'll be back around 4:30 I think.
我想他大概4點30分會回來。
B:I see. May I leave a message please?
我知道,我可以留個口信嗎?
A:Yes,of course.
是的,當然。
B:Could you ask him to call me when he gets back? This is Jean Smith calling.
他回來時請告訴他回我電話好嗎?我是傑恩•史密斯。
A:Yes.May I have you number please?
是的,請問你的電話號碼好嗎?
B:Yes.My number is 7908358.
是的,我的電話號碼是7908358。
A:Call Jean Smith at 7908358.All right, I'll give Mr. Chen your message.
打給7908358傑恩•史密斯,好的,我會把你的口信給陳先生。
B:Thank you very much.
非常謝謝你。
A:You're welcome.
不客氣。
B:Goodbye.
再見。
A:Goodbye.
再見。
關於打電話的英語對話帶翻譯閱讀