外事接待英語口語中英對照
在日常生活中,我們能見到各種各樣的英語,可見英語的使用範文很廣。小編在此獻上金融英語,希望對大家有所幫助。
外事接待英語口語:文娛活動
Chapter 9 Recreational Activities
文娛活動
Dialogue 1 Going to the Theater
去看戲劇
Professional Terms
專業術語
weekend n.
週末
relax vt.
放鬆
nowadays n.
現在
respectively adv.
分別地
stall n.
書攤
near-sighted a.
近視的
theme n.
主題
plot vi
構思
talent n.
天才
Mrs.Brown, you must be very tired after a week's hard work and tomorrow is the weekend.
布朗夫人,在一週的緊張工作後,你一定很累了。
Would you like to relax yourself a little?
明天是週末,去輕鬆一下好嗎?
Yes, I'd like to What do you suggest?
好的。你有什麼建議?
How about going to the theater?
去看戲怎麼樣?
I hear Kong Fansen is on at the Guang Ming Theater nowadays.
我聽說這幾天光明劇院正在上演《孔繁森》。
I'll go along with that .
我同意。
Who are in the leading roles?
誰主演的?
I have no idea.
我不知道
When does the performance start?
演出什麼時候開始?
There are four performances every day.
每天有四場演出。
A matinee at 11:30 ,an afternoon performance at 4 and two evening ones at 7:00 respectively.
上午11:30一場,下午4點一場,晚上7點和10點兩場。
Which one suits you?
哪一場適合你?
The afternoon performance ,I think.
我想是下午的一場。
Do you like seats in the stalls or in the dress circle?
你是喜歡正廳前排的座位還是喜歡花樓的座位?
I prefer the stalls.
我喜歡正廳的座位
You know, I'm near-sighted.
你知道我眼睛近視
Whenever I go to the theater, I always like seats in the front rows, as near to the stage as possible.
只要我去看戲劇,我總是坐在前排的座位,並且儘量靠近舞臺。
Ok, I'll phone the theater to see if we can get the tickets we want.
好吧,我給劇院打個電話,看看能否買到戲劇票。
Mrs. Brown , all seats for the afternoon performance are sold out, so we'll have to go to the evening performance.
布朗夫人,下午那一場的票都賣光了,我們只有去看晚上的那兩場了。
How about the one at 7:00 ? Will that be fine with you?
7點的那一場怎麼樣?
Yes, That will be fine with me.
行,對我很合適
After the performance we can go out to dinner.
看完戲劇,我們再出去吃飯。
Fine, You buy the tickets and I'll treat you to dinner.
好的,你買票,我請你吃飯。
It's a deal
一言為定
How do you like the play?
你覺得這場戲劇怎麼樣?
It's quite moving, The plot is quite simple but the theme is great.
非常感人,情節很簡單,但主題思想卻很好。
And may people were moved to tears.
許多人都感動得流了淚。
The leading actor has talent indeed,He is expert at conveying his role's fine feeling.
男主角的確很有才華,他很善於表現他角色的細膩感情。
Yes, He is a star of stage.
是的。他是一個戲劇明星
How do you like the stage setting?
你覺得舞臺佈景怎麼樣?
I think it is good.
我覺得不錯。
There're constant changes of scene, and the variety is interesting.
佈景變化不斷而且有趣
I really enjoy the whole play very much.
我真的覺得整場戲劇都不錯。
I think I should go to the theater more often.
我想我應該經常去看戲。
Where shall we have our dinner?
我們到哪兒吃飯?
The Hubin Hotel, It's quite near, and its food is really delicious .
湖濱飯店。非常近,而且菜非常可口。
Good, Let's go.
行。我們走吧。
Notes
筆記
I'll go along with that.
我同意
I have no idea.,
我不知道
Seats in the stalls
正廳前排座位
In the dress circle.
花樓,特等包廂
Treat you to dinner
請你吃飯
It's a deal.
一言為定
Were moved to tears
感動得流淚
The leading actor.
男主角
be expert at
善於
The stage setting
舞臺佈景
Dialogue 2 A Dance Party
舞會
Professional Terms
專業術語
dancer n.,
舞者
club n.
俱樂部
excellent a.
傑出的
pop vi & vt
射擊
classic a.
古典的
Miss White I was told that you are a good dancer.
懷特小姐,我聽說你的舞跳的很好。
There is a dance party tonight.
今天晚上有一個舞會。
Would you like to come?
你想去參加嗎?
Sure thing, Where and when?
當然想,什麼時候?在哪裡?
It starts at 7:00 p.m at the Teacher's Club.
晚上七點鐘在教工俱樂部。
Ok,, I'll be there in time.
行,我會按時到達的。
Hello, Miss White. I'm glad you have come.
你好,懷特小姐,我很高興你來了。
Hello, The dance hall is excellent ,I think.
你好。我覺得這個舞廳真棒。
Shall we dance now?
我們跳舞好嗎?
Sure.
當然。
Which kind of music do you prefer, popmusic or classic music?
流行音樂和古典音樂,你更喜歡哪一種?
I prefer pop music.
我更喜歡流行音樂。
Me. too. They happen to be playing pop music now.Let's do the disco.
我也是。現在正好在放流行音樂,我們來跳迪斯科吧。
Notes
筆記
Let's do the disco.
我們來跳迪斯科吧。
Tango
探戈
rock and roll
搖擺舞
quick step
快步
slow step
慢步
cha-cha
恰恰舞
waltz
華爾茲
rumba
倫巴
fox-trot
狐步
polonaise
波羅耐斯
social dance
交際舞
Ok.
好
You dance so well. you must dance often.
你跳得真好,你一定經常跳。
Sometimes when I feel tired. I go to the dance hall to enjoy myself.
有時當我覺得很累的時候,我就去舞廳輕鬆一下。
Mr. Wang .you are a good dancer, too. I really enjoy dancing with you.
王先生,你的舞也跳得不錯。我真的很喜歡和你一起跳。
Thanks, Oh, the music stops, What about another dance?
謝謝。噢,音樂結束了。再跳一個怎麼樣?
Would you mind if I sit out the next dance?
下一個舞我不想跳,你不介意吧?
I'm a bit tired.
我覺得有點累
Of course not. Then you can have a rest.
當然不介意。那麼休息一下。
I will invite another lady at dance.
我去請別的女士跳一曲.
May I have the honor of engaging you for this tango?
能賞光請你跳這個探戈嗎?
With pleasure.
很榮幸
Miss White, may I have the pleasure of this waltz?
懷特小姐,請你跳這個華爾茲行嗎?
Certainly.
當然行。
Shall we have a rest and get some to drink?
我們歇一會兒,喝點飲料好嗎?
That's a good idea.
這個主意不錯。
What would you like to drink?
想喝點什麼?
A glass of Coca-Cola please.
一杯可樂。
The music begins again ,Shall we have one more dance?
音樂又開始了,我們再跳個舞好嗎?
Yes, of course.
好的,當然可以。
Notes;
筆記
Sit out the next dance.
不跳下一個。
May I have the honor of engaging you for this tango?
能賞光請你跳這個探戈嗎?
May I have the pleasure of this waltz?
能請你跳這個華爾茲嗎?
Tips On Reception Foreigners
外事接待注意事項
Cultural Notes to Taking Part in Recreational Activities
參加文娛活動時的文化背景
If you are invited to attend a cultural event , such as going to the theatre, or the cinema or a concert ,you should arrive on time, or a bit earlier.
如果你應邀參加某次文娛活動,比如去看戲劇、看電影或聽音樂會,你應該準時到達,或者稍微提前一會兒到達。
If you are caught in a traffic jam or something else happens and you can't arrive on time . you must call and say you're coming,but you'll be late;
如果遇到了交通堵塞,或者發生了什麼別的事,不能按時到達,你必須打個電話,說清楚你要來的,但恐怕會遲到;
if you later discover that you cannot attend a certain cultural even ,you should call and explain why you cannot come.
如果你後來發現你不能去參加某次文娛活動,你得打電話解釋你不能來的原因。
You should do this as far ahead of time as you can, so that your friend might invite somebody else in your place, or cancel this plan to atten it.
電話打的越早越好,這樣你的朋友可以另請別人,或者取消這次文娛活動。
In the course of the performance ,you have to keep quiet .
在演出過程中,要保持安靜。
Don't smoke ,eat or talk loudly.
不要吸菸、吃東西或大聲講話。
If you have to say something, speak quietly.
如果你不得不說什麼,就小點聲說。
It is also impolite for you to sleep , walk around or leave during the performance.
演出期間睡覺、到處走動或提前離開都是不禮貌的
At the end of each performance, you are expected to applaud.and it is especially the case when the whole performance is over.
每次表演結束,你得鼓掌,終場時更應如此。
You should applaud warmly while the performers bow on the stage.
當演員在舞臺上謝幕時,你得熱情鼓掌。
If the performance is specially prepared for foreign guests, such as the guests of our government, usually after the performance ,
如果演出是專門為外賓而準備的,通常在演出結束後,
the foreign guests, as well as our Chinese leaders, will go on stage to shake hands with the performers, and to congratulate them.
外賓以及我國國家領導人會一同走到臺上同演員握手,向他們表示祝賀,
Every one of the audience should keep clapping warmly without leaving his seat until the guests of honor have left.
所有觀眾都應呆在原地繼續熱情鼓掌,直至貴賓離開。
外事接待英語口語:禮物
Chapter 11 Gifts
禮物
Dialogue Bring Gifts
送禮物
Professional Terms
專業術語
inexpensive a.
便宜的
traditional a.
傳統的
shell n.
殼
craft n.
技藝
Mr. Taylor has invited me to a dinner party tonight.
泰勒先生邀請我今天晚上去參加一個晚餐會。
I have no idea about what I should bring.
我不知道我該帶什麼東西好。
In fact , it is absolutely unnecessary for you to bring anything.
事實上,你完全不用帶什麼東西。
But I don't feel good if I go empty-handed.
但是如果我空手去我覺得不太好。
If you insist on brining something, it should be a small ,inexpensive item, such as a toy for his son, or some flowers for his wife, etc...
如果你堅持要帶點什麼,也應該是一些小的、便宜的東西,比如,給他兒子帶個玩具,或者給他妻子帶些鮮花等等
Since we're going to have a get-together ,so I prefer to bring some food.
因為我們打算搞個聚會,所以我還是帶點吃的東西吧。
I've got an idea.
我有個主意
What's that?
什麼主意?
Since Mr.Taylor likes Chinese food very much ,so you can cook a Chinese dish and bring it.
既然泰勒先生喜歡中國食物,這樣你就可做一道中國菜帶去。
Or you can bring something to drink.
或者帶一點什麼喝的東西。
That's a wonderful idea.
這個主意真不錯
And I was told that Mrs.Taylor is especially intersted in traditional Chinese arts and crafts,and your wife is good at carving shells,so why not give her some shell carvings?
聽說泰勒夫人對中國傳統的工藝品很感興趣,你妻子又善於貝雕,為什麼不給她送點貝雕呢?
A good idea.I'll try that .Thank you very much for your help Lihui.
好主意。我就這樣做。非常謝謝你的幫助,李慧。
You're welcome .Have a good time.
不用謝,祝你玩得開心。
Thanks Bye.
謝謝再見
Bye.
再見
Come in please, Mr.Zhao .It's good to see you.
請進,趙先生。很高興見到你。
I'm sorry to be late.
對不起,我遲到了。
Oh, it's no problem.I'm glad you've come.
沒關係,你來了我很高興。
I could not find your house . and I went to a wrong address.
開始我沒有找到你的家,我找錯了地方。
Really?
真的嗎?
It's very kind of you to have invited me.Here is something for you and Mrs.Taylor.
很高興你邀請了我。我給你及夫人準備了點東西。
How nice of you! What's in the box? It smells delicious.
你真好!盒子裡裝的是什麼?聞起來真香。
Oh, some Chinese food! It looks really inviting.
噢,是一盒中國菜!看起來真誘人。
It's Oiled Chicken with Bamboo Shoots,and it's Sichuan specialty.
這是油淋子雞,是四川名菜。
Thank you very much .Did you cook it yourself?
非常謝謝你,你自己做的嗎?
Yes, here is a gift for Mrs.Taylor.
是的。這是給泰勒夫人準備的一份禮物。
Let me open it What a lovely shell!
我來開啟它。多麼漂亮的一隻貝殼!
We know that Mrs.Taylor is interested in Chinese arts and crafts. so my wife carved the shell herself.
我們知道泰勒夫人對中國工藝品很感興趣,所以我妻子就親自雕刻了這隻貝殼。
Really? You wife is a great artist.It's so nice .I'm sure my wife will appreciate it very much.
真的嗎?你妻子可是個了不起的藝術家。它真漂亮。肯定我妻子會非常喜歡它。
I'm glad you like it.
你們喜歡它,我非常高興。
Sit down, please, Make yourself at home.
請坐,隨便點
Your room is nice and it's tastefully decorated.
你的家真漂亮,裝飾得真雅緻。
Thanks.It's so hot .Would you like something to drink?
謝謝。天氣真熱,要喝點什麼嗎?
Some Pepsi Cola, Please.
請來點百事可樂。
Ok,Here you are.And we'll have dinner in a few minutes.
行。給你。我們馬上就開飯。
Thanks.
謝謝
Notes
筆記
if I go empty handed.
如果我空手去。
I went to wrong address.
我找錯了地方
Oiled chicken with Bamboo Shoots.
油淋子雞
Sihuan specialty
四川名菜
Make yourself at home.
隨便點
Tips On Reception of Foreigners
外事接待注意事項
Cultural Notes to Giving Gifts
送禮的文化背景
Just like Chinese, Westerners give gifts on many occasions, such as ,on birthdays of good friends, at weddings, at Christmas and some other holidays,
正象中國人一樣,西方人在許多場合下也贈送禮物,比如,好朋友的生日、結婚慶典、聖誕節以及一些其它節日,
when someone achieves an honor or gets a promotion, and on a farewell visit to a good friend,etc...
當某人獲得榮譽或得到提升時,告別朋友時等等。
Although gifts are always welcome , it is not necessary to exchange gifts all the time.
儘管禮物總是受歡迎的,但不是在什麼時候都要相互交換禮物。
Generally speaking, Westerners exchange gifts only among good friends, therefore ,it's inappropriate to give gifts to casual acquaintance.
總地說來,西方人只是在好朋友之間才交換禮物,因此,給一些泛泛之交的人贈送禮物是不合適的。
Even if you are good friends, if you give them too many gifts, they will feel uncomfortable too, because they don't know how to reciprocate.
即使你們是好朋友,如果你送的禮物太多,他們也會感到不自在的,因為他們不知道如何回禮才好。
Usually when you are invited to dinner ,it is absolutely unnecessary to bring a gift except on special occasions, for example when you are going to be an overnight or weekend guest.
通常當你應邀去參加宴會時,你完全沒有必要帶禮物,但除了一些特殊場合,比如,如果你要在朋友那兒過夜或度週末時。
If you wish to bring something, in most cases, the gifts should always be small, simple and inexpensive.
如果你想帶禮物,通常應該是一些簡單便宜的小禮物。
You might bring some sweets, or some small toys for the children or a book,some flowers, a bottle of wine etc, for the host or the hostess.
你可以給孩子帶些糖果、小玩具等,或者給男女主人帶一本書、一些花、一瓶酒等。
If you like ,you can wrap the gifts ,but wrapping is not always necessary.
如果你喜歡,你可以把禮物包起來,但不一定必要。
If you want to make your gifts special, you can bring some typical Chinese goods, such as, Chinese tea, Chinese book markers,
如果你想讓你的禮物比較特別,你可以帶一些典型的中國貨,比如說,中國茶、中國書籤、
Chinese papercuts, Chinese paintings, or other things like that ,or even you can cook a Chinese dish and bring it with you.
中國剪紙、中國畫等諸如此類的東西,或者你可以做一道中國菜帶上。
Westerners prefer to open a gift at once and admire it.
西方人喜歡立即開啟禮物欣賞它。
They would thank you and make some comment about the gift's beauty or practiality, so that you know your gift is highly appreciated.
他們會謝謝你,並讚賞禮物的漂亮和實用,這樣你就知道你的禮物倍受青睞。
Westerners value homemade things.
西方人崇尚自已做的東西。
When they ask you whether the gift is homemade ,in fact they are flattering you.
當他們問你這禮物是否是你自已所做時,事實上,他們是在恭維你。
They are trying to tell you that you are skillful and talented enough to make it.
他們是想告訴你,你非常靈巧能幹,能做出這個禮物。
外事接待英語口語