浪漫的愛情英文詩歌欣賞

General 更新 2024年12月18日

  可以沒有青春美貌,不能沒有年輕的心;可以沒有美味佳餚,不能沒有健康胃口;可以沒有貼心愛人,不能沒有愛情追求。相信愛情,等待緣分!小編整理了浪漫的愛情英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

  浪漫的愛情英文詩歌篇一

  What is love

  Love is a star shrouded in morning fog

  Without you

  Heaven is hell

  Li River War lovely, subtle shaking

  This. . . Shy sweet embrace -

  On your beautiful lips,

  I preferred kissing instead of the language

  My kiss is like the smoke from my heart a flame!

  愛是什麼

  愛就是籠罩在晨霧中一顆星。

  沒有你,

  天堂也變成地獄。

  可愛的戰溧,微妙的顫抖,

  這……羞怯溫柔的擁抱——

  在你美麗的櫻脣上,

  我慣用接吻來代替語言,

  我的吻就像是從我的心底冒出的一個火焰!

  Yesterday kissed my happiness,

  today has come to naught,

  I received a sincere love

  Always the total can not be sustained.

  Women to men there is a way to be happy;

  but unfortunately the way to a man trapped in there more than three thousand kinds!

  Only among the only true love.

  "What is love?"

  "..." No one can answer.

  昨天吻過我的幸福,

  今天已經化為烏有,

  我獲得真誠的愛情,

  向來總不能持久。

  女人使男人得到幸福的方法有一種;

  但使男人陷於不幸的方法卻有三千多種!

  只有在愛情之中才有真實。

  “愛情究竟是什麼?”

  “……”沒有一個人能解答。

  浪漫的愛情英文詩歌篇二

  Day 13

  第13天

  Love Me Little, Love Me Long

  愛我無須太多,但求愛得久長

  Norton

  諾頓

  Love me little, love me long, is the burden of my song.

  愛我少一點,愛我久一點, 這是我歌兒的主旨

  Love that is too hot and strong Burneth soon to waste.

  愛的太濃太烈, 便很快焚盡為塵

  Still, I would not have thee cold, Not too backward, nor too bold;

  可我也不想你冷漠無情,不要太怯弱,不要太張狂;

  Love that lasteth till its old Fadeth not in haste.

  那一直延續到老的愛 不會頃刻間凋零

  Love me little, love me long, is the burden of my song.

  愛我少一點,愛我久一點, 這是我歌兒的主旨

  If thou love me too much, It will not prove as true as touch;

  如果你愛我太多, 它將無法堅如磐石;

  Love me little, more than such, For I fear the end.

  愛我少一點,會更好的 因為我害怕結束

  I am with little well content, And a little from thee sent

  少一點我也十分滿足, 我只要一點就足夠,

  Is enough, with true intent To be steadfast friend.

  只要全心全意 做我不渝的伴侶

  Love me little, love me long,

  愛我無須太多,但求愛得久長,

  Is the burden of my song.

  這是我內心的歌唱

  Say thou lov'st me while thou live;

  只要你說愛我一生一世,

  I to thee my love will give,

  我就對你把愛心獻上,

  Never dreaming to deceive

  從此愛你絕不改變,

  Whiles that life endures.

  從此愛你地久天長

  Nay, and after death, in sooth,

  真的,即使離開人世,

  I to thee will keep my truth,

  一顆愛心摯著頑強;

  As now, when in my May of youth;

  正值青春年少,

  This my love assures.

  這誓言我也不會遺忘

  Love me little, love me long,

  愛我無須太多,但求愛得久長,

  Is the burden of my song.

  這是我內心的歌唱

  Constant love is moderate ever,

  恆久的愛情永遠溫馨,

  And it will through life persever;

  人生的長路鮮花綻放;

  Give me that, with true endeavor

  只需行動表明心跡,

  I will it restore.

  我會送你一片春光

  A suit of durance let it be,

  讓情意綿延不斷,

  For all weathers that for me,

  帶我歷盡雨雪風霜;

  For the land or for the sea,

  走遍天涯海角,

  Lasting evermore.

  哪怕山隔水擋

  Love me little, love me long,

  愛我無須太多,但求愛得久長,

  Is the burden of my song.

  這是我內心的歌唱

  Winter's cold, or summer's heat,

  冬天的嚴寒,夏日的酷暑,

  Autumn's tempests on it beat,

  還有秋季的雨暴風狂,

  It can never know defeat,

  面對這些百折不撓,

  Never can rebel.

  永遠不會屈服投降

  Such the love that I would gain,

  我想得到的愛直言相告,

  Such the love, I tell thee plain,

  我想得到的愛就是這樣;

  Thou must give, or woo in vain;

  否則我們就此分手道別,

  So to thee, farewell!

  否則你的求婚便是徒勞一場!

  Love me little, love me long,

  愛我無須太多,但求愛得久長,

  Is the burden of my song.

  這是我內心的歌唱

  浪漫的愛情英文詩歌篇三

  Tonight I Can Write

  今夜我可以寫

  Pablo Neruda

  巴勃羅·聶魯達

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。

  Write, for example, 'the night is starry and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance'.

  寫,譬如,'夜鑲滿群星, 而星星遙遠地發出藍光並且顫抖'。

  The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.

  夜風在天空中迴旋並低唱。

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。

  I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

  我愛她,而且有時她也愛我。

  Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.

  如同今晚的夜,我曾擁她入懷,

  I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.

  在無盡的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。

  She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.

  她愛我,有時我也愛她。

  How could one not have loved her great still eyes.

  怎會不愛上她那沉靜的雙眼?

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。

  To think that I do not have her.

  去想我並不擁用她。

  To feel that I have lost her.

  感覺我已失去她。

  to hear the immense night, still more immense without her.

  去聆聽廣闊的夜,因沒有她而更加廣闊。

  And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

  詩句墜入我的靈魂,如同露水落在牧草上。

  What does it matter that my love could not keep her,

  我的愛若不能擁有她又會怎樣?

  The night is starry and she is not with me. This is all.

  群星滿夜,而她不在我身邊。 這就是一切了。

  In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.

  遠處有人在唱著歌。那麼遠。

  My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

  我的空虛因為沒有她。

  My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.

  我的目光搜尋她,想要把她拉近;

  My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.

  我的心尋找她,而她並沒有和我在一起。

  The same night whitening the same trees.

  相同的夜讓相同的樹木泛白。

  We, of that time, are no longer the same.

  彼時,我們也不再相似如初。

  I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.

  我不再愛她,這是確定的,但我曾多愛她。

  My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.

  我的聲音試著循風來撫摸她的聽覺。

  Another's. She will be another's.

  別人的。她將會是別人的。

  As she was before my kisses.

  如同她曾接受的我的千吻。

  Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.

  她的聲音,她潔白的身體,她無盡的雙眼。

  I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.

  我不再愛她,這是確定的,但也許我還愛她。

  Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

  愛情太短,遺忘太長。

  Because through nights like this one, I held her in my arms

  藉著如同今晚的夜,我曾擁她入懷

  My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

  我的靈魂因失去了她而失落。

  Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer and these the last verses that I write for her.

  這是她最後一次讓我承受的傷痛而這些,便是我為她而寫的最後的詩句。

  

浪漫的愛情英文詩歌欣賞
關於經典的愛情英文詩
相關知識
浪漫的愛情英文詩歌欣賞
浪漫的愛情英文詩歌欣賞
經典的愛情英文詩歌欣賞
優美的愛情英文詩歌欣賞
關於經典的愛情英文詩歌欣賞
浪漫的愛情散文詩歌精選
浪漫的愛情散文作品欣賞
含蓄的愛情英文詩詞欣賞
含蓄的愛情英文詩詞欣賞
外國愛情英文詩歌欣賞