英語笑話及翻譯
冷笑話是一種新興的語言現象,伴隨著網路的普及它已經滲透到了青年群體的日常生活,偶爾爆出的一兩句冷笑話能使交流氛圍變得輕鬆愉悅,也能展示交談者的幽默和智慧。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
篇1
traveler: can i catch the three o'clock train to toronto?
旅行者:我還能趕上3點鐘那班到多倫多的火車嗎?
ticket agent: that depends on how fast you can run. it left fifteen minutes ago.
售票員:那得看你跑得有多快。火車15分鐘前開出。
篇2
ma: pa, i don't think the neighbors like the new drum we got johnny for christmas.
媽:他爸,我怎麼覺得鄰居非常不喜歡咱們聖誕節時給約翰尼買的新鼓呢。
pa: why not?
爸:為什麼?
ma: they gave him a knife and asked him if he knew what was in the drum.
媽:他們給了他一把小刀,並問他是不是想知道鼓裡面是什麼樣的。
篇3
at a dinner party in the home of friends, our host mentioned his highschool alma mater***母校,校歌*** . one of the guests asked him if he had been a student there at the same time as a particular vice principal.
在朋友家的一次宴會上,主人提起一位高中時的校友。一位客人問他讀書期間,某位副校長是否也在職。
i sure was! answered the host. he's the biggest jerk i've ever met. did you know him too?
當然了,主人答道。他是我見過的最大的混蛋。你也認識他嗎?
sort of, replied the guest. my mother married him last saturday.
有點認識,客人回答。我媽媽上週六嫁給了他。
篇4
nurse: how do you feel after your operation?
護士:手術後你感覺怎樣?
patient: quite alright, only i can feel two hearts beating inside me.
病人:十分好,只是我能感覺到我體內有兩顆心臟在跳動。
nurse: no wonder the doctor who operated on you was looking for his watch everywhere just now.
護士:怪不得給你做手術的大夫剛才在到處尋找他的手錶。
英語笑話及翻譯