簡單易懂英語小笑話閱讀
民間笑話的根本功能在於引人發笑,在這個使人緊張而倍感壓抑的商品經濟時代,笑話成了撫慰人焦灼靈魂的一劑良藥。小編精心收集了簡單易懂英語小笑話,供大家欣賞學習!
簡單易懂英語小笑話篇1
City Suckers
城裡來的傻瓜
Two city folk were on a drive in the country, but got completely lost.
兩個城市裡的老兄在一條鄉間小道上開車迷了路,
Pulling over next to an old farmer, they asked him if he knew the way back to the city.
他們把車停靠一位老農夫旁邊,問他知不知道回城裡的路。
"Nope. Can't say that I do," replied the old hayseed.
“不,我不知道,”老農夫答道。
"Well, can you tell us how to get back to the main highway?"
“那你知道回到主要公路要怎麼走嗎?’
"Nope. Don't know that, either. "
“不,我也不知道。”
"Well, you sure don't know much, do you?"
"喔,你好像不太熟悉這裡的路況,是嗎?"
" Could be. . . but I ain't lost, neither."
“可以這麼說,……可是我也不會迷路。”
簡單易懂英語小笑話篇2
True Dedication
好投入啊!
Mrs. Fortesque was getting more and more worried.
福特斯克太太越來越擔心,
Her husband had left for a round of golf early in the morning and by mid-afternoon he still wasn't home.
因為她先生一早出去打高爾夫球,到下午三四點都還沒回家,
Evening came and Mr.Fortesque still hadn't returned.
甚至到傍晚也還不見人影。
The lady was just about to call the police when she heard her husband's car pulling into the drive way,
福特斯克太太正要打電話報警就聽到她先生開車回來了。
Rushing outside, she told her husband, "Darling, I was so worried about you. What kept you?"
她衝出門外,向她先生說道:"親愛的,我一整天都在擔心你,是什麼事把你耽擱了?"
"Charlie had a heart attack on the fourth hole."
“查理在第四洞時心臟病發作。”
"Oh, my goodness, that's terrible!"
“喔,天哪,真可怕!”
"You're telling me! All day long it was shoot the ball, drag Charlie, shoot the ball, drag Charlie . . . . "
“那還用你說嗎!-整天我都一邊打球,一邊拉查理,一會兒打球,一會兒拖查理,……
簡單易懂英語小笑話篇3
Is This What They Mean by Second Childhood',event***">Childhood
老年是人生的第二個童年期嗎?
An old man sees a little boy sitting on a curb, crying.
一位老人看見一個小男孩坐在路旁號啕大哭。
"What's the matter, little boy?" he asks.
“怎麼回事,小兄弟?”老人問道。
"I can't do what the big boys do. "
“大男孩能做的事,我都不能做。”
The old man sits down next to him and starts crying too.
聽了他的話,老人坐在小男孩旁邊也開始哭了起來。
簡單易懂英語小笑話閱讀