關於去看病的英語對話閱讀
目前,隨著社會經濟的快速發展,英語成為了主要的國際通用語言之一,這必然引起人們對英語學習的興趣日益增強。小編精心收集了關於去看病的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!
關於去看病的英語對話篇1
Lili: Dr. Li, I don't feel well today.
Dr. Li: What's the problem?
Lili: I have a sore throat, I cough and I think I have fever.
Dr Li: Let me take a look.....Hum, you just catch a cold. Let me give you some medication.
Lili: Thank you.
Dr. Li: Take this medicine three time a day, drink lots of water and rest as much as you can. You will recover in a few days.
Lili: Thanks a lot.
Dr. Li: You are welcome. Take care. Bye-bye!
Lili: Bye!
關於去看病的英語對話篇2
Patient: My neck has been bothering me for months.I need some help.
我的頸部不舒服好幾個月了,幫幫我吧。
Doctor: Do you have pain or stiffness on your neck?
你的頸部痛呢還是僵硬?
Patient: Both.And it's getting worse when I try to turn it from side to side.
都有。尤其是轉動的時候更嚴重。
Doctor: Ok.Let me have a brief examination on you.Please sit streight.
好的。讓我做個簡單的檢查。做直。
Patient: What do you suppose it is?
你覺得會是什麼?
Doctor: I highly suspect cervical spondylopathy,but we need you to have an X-ray to make it clear.
我高度懷疑頸椎病,但你要拍個頸椎片才清楚。
Patient: Do whatever you think necessary.
你認為有必要的就做吧。
關於去看病的英語對話篇3
daniel:
excuse me, doc. i am not feeling well. can you help me?
對不起,醫生。我有點不舒服。您能幫我嗎?
doctor 1:
yes, but not here. have you got registered yet?
可以啊,但不是在這兒。你掛號了嗎?
daniel:
no, i haven't. where do i go for that?
沒,還沒。我在哪兒掛號?
doctor 1:
the registration office. did you bring your records with you?
在掛號處。你帶了你的病歷嗎?
daniel:
yes.
帶了。
[!--empirenews.page--]
doctor 1:
is anybody here with you? parents or siblings?
有誰陪你一起來嗎?爸媽,還是兄弟姐妹?
daniel:
no, i'm here all by myself.
沒有,我一個人來的。
doctor 1:
you are a brave kid. go ahead to the registration office first, then to the doctors.
你是個勇敢的孩子。先到掛號處,再到醫生那兒。
daniel:
but i don't know where the registration office is.
但我不知道掛號處在哪兒啊。
doctor 1:
it's in the hall on the first floor.
在一樓大廳。
[!--empirenews.page--]
daniel:
do i have to come back here after getting registered?
我掛完了號來您這兒嗎?
doctor 1:
no, kid. this is the gynecology department.
不,孩子。這兒是婦科。
daniel:
gynecology?
婦科?
doctor 1:
yeah, it's only for girls.
是啊,女孩子來的地方。
對話講解:
by myself 自己; 獨自
[!--empirenews.page--]
i can solve the problem by myself.
我能自己解決那個問題。
go ahead to 去某地
you go ahead to the se-cond cross and then turn left.
你走到第二個十字路口,然後向左拐。
come back 回來
it doesn't matter when you'll come back.
你什麼時候回來都沒關係。
關於去看病的英語對話篇四
P= Pharmacist C= Customer
P: Good afternoon, sir. What can I do for you?
藥劑師:先生,午安。我能為您服務嗎?
C: I'd like to get this prescription filled.
病患:我要配這張處方。
P: No problem Please wait a minute. She goes to the back for a few minutes. Here is your medicine, sir. Take two tablets after each meal and once before bed.
藥劑師:沒問題,請等一下。她到後面幾分種。先生,這是您的藥,每餐飯後和睡前各吃兩顆。
C: Thanks. Do you sell aspirin here?
病患:謝謝。你們這裡賣阿司匹林嗎?
P: Yes, our over-the-counter medicine is over there on that shelf.
藥劑師:有的,我們不需要醫師處方的藥就在那邊的架上。
C: Oh, I see it. Do you have multi-vitamins?
病患:唔,我看看。你們有多種維生素嗎?
P: Yes, right over here.
藥劑師:有的,就在這裡。
The customer gets the aspirin and vitamins.
病患拿了阿司匹林和維生素。
P: That'll be $16.00.
藥劑師:一共16元。
C: Here's a twenty.
病患:這是20元。
P: Here's your change. Thank you.
藥劑師:這是找您的零錢,謝謝。
關於看病的英語對話閱讀