大學英語對話短文精選
大學的最大目標是在蘄求真理,要蘄求真理,必得鍛鍊思想,使人人能辨別真偽是非。小編整理了大學英語對話短文,歡迎閱讀!
大學英語對話短文一
A:Here we are on the train.
我們可算上了地鐵了。
B:Yes, we are travelling at rush hours. It could be very crowded in the morning and after 6 o'clock in the afternoon.
是啊,現在是下班的擁擠時間。早上和下午6點鐘以後會很擁擠。
A:I hear many people have cars.
聽說很多人都有車。
B:Yes, almost all the families have their own cars.
是的,幾乎所有家庭都有自己的車。
A:Why don't they drive? Isn't a car more convenient than the subway?
他們為什麼不開呢?自己開車不是比乘地鐵更方便嗎?
B:Well, it is hard to find a parking place in the city. Besides, parking is quite expensive in the downtown.
嗯,在城裡很難找到泊車的地方。另外在市中心,停車費也很貴。
A:I see.
明白了。
大學英語對話短文二
A:Let's have a look at the map first.
咱們先看看路線圖吧。
B:All right. Wukesong stop is quite a few stops from here.
好吧。五棵松站距這兒有好幾站呢。
A:Let's buy some tickets.
去買票吧。
B:The train is coming. There are a lot of people waiting here. let's stand in a better position to get on the train
車來了。很多人在等。咱們得站個有利的位置以便上車。
A:Well, it's not as crowded as we expected, is it?
哦,車上並不如我們想象的擁擠,是吧?
B:No, but it will be soon. Look, there're two empty seats over there. Let's get them.
是的,但很快就會擠起來。看,那兒有兩個空座。咱們去坐吧。
大學英語對話短文三
A:Let's go to the cinema by bus.
我們乘公共汽車去電影院吧。
B:Better take the subway. It's far quicker and more convenient.
最好乘地鐵。它更快,更方便。
A:OK, it will be a new experience for me.
好吧,對我是一次全新的經歷。
B:We have a rather comprehensive subway system here. You can get almost anywhere rather quickly on a subway, especially at this time of day when the traffic is heavy.
我們這兒有相當全面的地鐵系統,你乘地鐵可以快速地去每一個地方,特別是在每天的交通高峰期。
A:Where do we pay the fare?
我們在哪兒買票?
B:Just give the man sitting there three yuan and he'll give you a ticket.
給坐在那兒的那個人三元,他會給你一張票。
A:Do I have to pay an additional fare to change trains?
換車時還要額外付費嗎?
B:No, you don't have to. Here comes the train. Be careful! Subway doors open and close automatically.
不,不用。車來了。小心!地鐵門是自動開關的。
大學英語對話範文精選