關於美國日常的英語對話

General 更新 2024年11月26日

  隨著社會的發展,英語已成為個人甚至一個國家發展的重要工具,每個人都希望說一口流利的英文。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  Ann: Could you tell me the truth?

  你能告訴我真相嗎?

  Lily: What?

  什麼?

  Ann: Could cactus protect people from the computer radiation?

  仙人掌能防止電腦輻射嗎?

  Lily: Some people believe so, but I don’t.

  一些人的確是這樣認為的,但是我不這麼認為。

  Ann: Why?

  為什麼?

  Lily: They believe that because cactus grows in the desert, so it can absorb in the radiation.

  他們這樣認為是因為仙人掌是在沙漠地區生長的,所以能吸收輻射。

  Ann: But, it really can absorb in radiation.

  但是,它真的能吸收輻射啊。

  Lily: No, I mean that the radiation is computer radiation. It’s different.

  不,我說的這個輻射是指電腦輻射。不一樣的。

  Ann: Oh, I see. I do something in vain.

  哦,我明白了,我白做工了。

  Lily: I think so.

  的確。

  2

  Ann: It’s time for us to prepare to school.

  是時候準備回學校了。

  Lily: That’s right.

  是的。

  Ann: When do you go back?

  你什麼時候回去。

  Lily: Maybe tow days latter.

  可能是兩天後吧。

  Ann: Wow, very early.

  哇,很早啊。

  Lily: Yes, my class will start next week.

  是的,下個星期開始上課了。

  Ann: Yours is earlier than mine.

  你的比我早。

  Lily: You are lucky.

  你真幸運。

  Ann: I don’t think so. This winter vacation is too long. It’s a litter boring in home.

  我可不怎麼認為。這個寒假太長了。在家裡有點無聊。

  Lily: Yes, I know the feeling.

  是的,我知道這個感覺。

  3

  Mike: Oh, man. That’s really awesome. I mean awesome.

  天哪!太酷了。我的意思了酷呆了。

  Judy: I heard you. Stop sitting there on your butt. Come and help me with the diapers.

  我聽見了。別坐在那了,過來幫我換尿不溼!

  Mike: Come and look at this.

  過來看這個。

  Judy: For $ 65, tourists get peek at Los Angeles gangland. Wow the darkest place on earth.

  65美金,遊客就可以遊覽洛杉磯黑幫樂園。天呢,世界上最黑暗的地方。

  Mike: This is even cooler. The passengers have to sign waivers because they might be the victims of a gang fight.

  這更酷!遊客們要簽署一個棄權宣告。因為他們有可能成為黑幫火拼的犧牲者。

  Judy: This has to be canceled. That’s a bunch of bull. What is it on earth? A death tour? It’s murdering.

  這一定得取消。簡直是胡說八道。到底是什麼東西啊!死亡之旅嗎?這就是謀殺。

  Mike: Relax! I just think it is cool. But I didn’t say it was a good idea to visit.

  放鬆點。我只是覺得這很酷。我可沒說去參觀是個好主意。

  Judy: Those visitors are definitely nuts!

  那些個遊客肯定是瘋子。

  Mike: I am going to lie down for a while. I am really bushed. I was with our baby all day yesterday. Honey, your turn today.

  我要躺下休息了。我太累了。昨天我陪兒子一天了。親愛的,今天到你了。

  Judy: M-I-K-E!@#$#%^&!

  麥克!嘰裡呱啦!

  4

  Jean: I thought Koreans were very traditional.

  我以為韓國人很傳統的。

  Jaco: As far as I know, yes, they are. Why?

  據我所知,是的啊。怎麼了?

  Jean: In a Koean high school, many students were forced to celebrate graduation.

  在一個韓國的高中,很多學生被迫慶祝畢業。

  Jaco: I don’t see any problem with that.

  不覺得這有什麼問題。

  Jean: Let me finish. They were odered to be naked.

  讓我說完。他們被迫要求裸體。

  Jaco: really? Hope I had graduated there.

  真的?我希望我在那兒畢業的。

  Jean: Don’t you have a heart? They are teenagers.

  你有沒有良心啊?他們是青少年哎。

  Jaco: Seriously? I thought it was a joke.

  真的?我還以為你在開玩笑。

  Jean: Very serious. Even the president chaired a meeting and gave commands to stop it.

  很認真。總統都主持會議了,下命令阻止這種事情。

  Jaco: Good for him. But I am curious about what could happen if Obama did that. Must be interesting.

  應該的。但是我真的很好奇如果奧巴馬這麼做了,會有什麼樣的結果。肯定很有意思。

  

關於日常英語對話材料
關於美國日常英語對話精選
相關知識
關於美國日常的英語對話
關於出國留學的英語對話閱讀
關於出國留學的英語對話情景帶翻譯
關於美國文化的英語文章
有關於生活日常的英語口語
關於如何成功的英語對話
關於網際網路的英語對話
關於參加聚會的英語對話
關於保護環境的英語對話情景練習
關於談論運動的英語對話情景