關於租房的英語對話閱讀

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  初中英語的對話教學是培養學生英語交際能力的重要途徑,在英語教學中佔據著重要的位置。小編精心收集了關於租房的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於租房的英語對話1

  A:I want to ask you for a favor. I want to rent an apartment here in Beijing, but as a foreigner, I don't know the normal practice. Can you give me some advice?

  我想請你幫個忙。我想在北京租一套公寓,但我是外國人,不知道該怎麼找。能不能給點建議呢?

  B:First, why don't you tell me what you need, such as how big a room, where you want to live, whether you want to live downtown, and what you like to do. Then I can figure out which apartment is most suitable for you.

  首先,你得告訴我你想要什麼樣的公寓,比如房間要多大,想住在哪兒,是不是要住在市區,有什麼愛好。然後我才知道什麼樣的公寓最適合你。

  A:I am a student and want to live in Haidian, so that I can live close to my school. I like to play soccer and I like a quiet apartment so I can study.

  我是個學生,想住在海淀,這樣離學校近一點兒。我喜歡踢足球,我想要一個安靜的公寓來學習。

  B:I think that an apartment with two rooms and a kitchen would suit your needs. I can introduce you to a place for rent near your school. The apartment is on the 7th floor, so it is very quiet and suitable for studying.

  我覺得兩居室帶一個廚房的公寓就很適合你。我可以介紹學校附近一處公寓給你。在七樓,非常安靜,很適合學習。

  A:That sounds great!

  聽起來不錯!

  B:You can also go to the school's sports field to play soccer, and if you're lucky you might make some Chinese friends there. It is right near the market and has comfortable facilities.

  你可以去學校的操場踢足球,說不定你還可以交到一些中國朋友。公寓離市場很近,內部設施也不錯。

  A:Thank you so much. That's very kind of you.

  非常感謝,你太好了。

  關於租房的英語對話2

  A:I am a student in Cambridge University. I read your ad, I want to know something more about your room, please?

  我是劍橋大學的一位學生。我你的出租廣告,我想再瞭解—下你房子的狀況。

  B:It's a big bedroom with a drawing room, facing a beautiful wood.

  是一個很大的臥室,兼有客廳,面朝一個美麗的小樹林。

  A:Is there a bathroom?

  有浴室嗎?

  B:No, but there is one downstairs, which my daughter used some years ago.

  沒有,但在樓下有一個,是我女兒以前用的。

  A:It sounds good. Could I go and see it myself?

  聽起來很好。我可以親自去看看嗎?

  B:Certainly, you're welcome anytime.

  當然可以,隨時歡迎。

  A:See you later!

  待會兒再見。

  A:after a whileGood afternoon, Mrs. Smith. I called you just now.

  一會兒之後午安,史密斯夫人。我剛剛打過電話給你。

  B:Welcome! Come in, please!

  歡迎你來,進來吧。

  A:Yes.

  好的。

  B:This way please. Your room is upstairs...Here it is.

  請這邊走。你的房間在樓上……到了。

  A:Wonderful! A modest, comfortable room. Ah, a beautiful window, through which I can see a beautiful scene, and hear the birds singing. How nice!

  太棒了。小巧舒適的房間。啊,多麼漂亮的窗戶,我可以看到美麗的景色,聽到小鳥的歌唱,多好啊!

  B:Yes, if you want to wash something, there is a separate lavatory room outside.

  是的,如果你要洗什麼東西,在外面有一個單獨的盥洗室。

  A:Excellent! I like it! When can I move in?

  太好了,我挺喜歡的,我什麼時候可以搬進來?

  B:Anytime you like.

  什麼時候都可以。

  A:OK.

  好的。

  關於租房的英語對話3

  A:Are there pets allowed in this apartment?

  這棟公寓可以養寵物嗎?

  B:No dogs or cats or any other fur type animal, but other pets are allowed.

  不可以養狗或貓這類有毛的寵物,其他寵物可以。

  A:What about a boa constrictor?

  大蟒蛇呢?

  B:Well. . .is that a pet? Isn't that something from the zoo?

  嗯……那是寵物嗎?那不是動物園才會有的動物嗎?

  A:If I had one, could I rent this apartment?

  如果我養的話,我可以租公寓嗎?

  B:I was more thinking of nice little fish or frogs or turtles or a pet rock.

  我指的是可愛的小魚或青蛙或烏龜或石頭之類的。

  A:What about a Gila monster?

  大蜥蜴呢?

  B:I'll tell you what, if your pet can fit in this little box and doesn't have fur, it is welcome here.

  這樣吧,如果你的寵物能裝進這個小盒子,而且沒有毛,我們這裡就歡迎。

  

簡單的英語對話帶翻譯
關於西餐點餐的英語對話閱讀
相關知識
關於租房的英語對話閱讀
關於理想的英語對話閱讀
關於看書的英語對話閱讀情景帶翻譯
關於酒店的英語對話閱讀
有關於金融的英語對話閱讀
關於金錢的英語對話閱讀
有關於借書的英語對話閱讀
關於解僱的英語對話閱讀
關於減肥的英語對話閱讀
關於機場的英語對話閱讀