有關父親的英語詩歌欣賞

General 更新 2024年11月22日

  父愛是嚴肅、剛強的、博大精深的。父愛同母愛一樣偉大,只是父親表達愛的方式不同而已。下面是小編為大家帶來,希望大家喜歡!

  有關父親的英語詩歌:爸爸和我

  My dad and I--we think alike,

  我的爸爸和我——我們心有靈犀,

  He knows just what I mean

  他知道我的意思

  Before I even say a word

  甚至在我一句話都沒說時

  He reads, well, in between.

  他理解的非常好。

  My dad and I--we like to fish

  我的爸爸和我——我們喜歡釣魚

  Or build a model plane,

  擺飛機模型,

  Or fix a broken chair or two

  修一兩個破舊的椅子,

  Or just a windowpane.

  或只是一個窗玻璃。

  My dad and I--we know the score

  我的爸爸和我——我們知曉所有分數

  Of every single game;

  對於每場單一遊戲。

  Sometimes he's really busy, too

  有時他也會非常忙碌

  But he takes me just the same.

  但他始終待我如一。

  My dad and I--we go swimming too,

  我的爸爸和我——我們也一起游泳

  Each year and sometimes twice.

  每年一次,有時兩次。

  My dad and I--we do everything

  我的爸爸和我——我們一起做每件事情。

  My dad--he's really nice.

  我的爸爸——他真的非常棒。

  有關父親的英語詩歌:父親是什麼

  God took the strength of a mountain,

  上帝用山嶽的力量,

  The majesty of a tree,

  樹木的莊嚴,

  The warmth of a summer sun,

  夏日豔陽的溫暖,

  The calm of a quiet sea,

  寂靜海洋的沉著,

  The generous soul of nature,

  大自然慷慨的靈魂,

  The comforting arm of night,

  深夜裡舒適的臂腕,

  The wisdom of the ages,

  時光沉澱的智慧,

  The power of the eagles in flight,

  鷹擊長空的勃發,

  The joy of a morning in spring,

  日清晨的歡愉,

  The faith of a mustard seed,

  芥末種子的信誠,

  The patience of eternity,

  一生一世的寬容之心,

  The depth of a family need,

  和對家庭深沉的熱愛,

  Then God combined these qualities,

  上天將所有品質糅合在一起,

  And there was nothing more to add,

  當取盡萬物精華之時,

  He knew his masterpiece was complete,

  他知道,他的傑作已完成,

  And He called it -- Dad.

  他稱之為——爸爸!

  有關父親的英語詩歌:你不曾

  You never said "I'm leaving"

  你不曾說過:“我將離開。”

  You never said "goodbye"

  你不曾道一句:“再見。”

  You were gone before I knew it,

  你在我知曉前就已經離去,

  And only God knew why

  只有上帝知道原因。

  There are no words to tell you

  我沒有什麼話想對你說,

  Just what I feel inside

  僅有內心混亂交織的情感

  The shock, the hurt, the anger

  震驚、傷痛以及憤怒

  Might gradually subside

  或許會逐漸平息吧。

  A million times I'll need you,

  千百萬次,我迫切需要你

  A million times I'll cry

  千百萬次,我禁不住哭泣

  If Love alone could have saved you,

  如果只有愛能救下你,

  You never would have died

  你將永不會逝去。

  In Life I loved you dearly

  你生時我愛你至深

  In death I love you still

  你去後此情依舊

  In my heart you hold a place,

  在我心中永遠有一方土地,

  That no one could ever fill

  任何人再不能填補。

  It broke my heart to lose you,

  失去你讓我心痛萬分

  But you didn't go alone

  但你並非孤身一人

  For part of me went with you,

  因為我的一部分隨你一併離去,

  The day God took you home.

  在上帝把你帶回家的那天。

  Things will never be the same

  事情不會一成不變的,

  And although it hurts so bad

  即使它讓我傷心至此。

  I will smile whenever I hear your name

  聽到你的名字,不論何時我都會微笑,

  And be proud you were my Dad.

  為你是我父親而驕傲、而自豪。

經典的泰戈爾英語詩歌欣賞
有關父親的英語小詩
相關知識
有關父親的英語詩歌欣賞
有關感恩的英語詩歌欣賞
有關春天的英語詩歌欣賞
有關勵志的英語詩歌欣賞
有關母親的英文詩歌欣賞
有關父愛的英文詩歌欣賞
有關著名的英語詩歌欣賞
有關著名的英語詩歌欣賞
有關父親節英語詩歌大全
感恩父母的英語詩歌欣賞

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!