關於母親節的詩歌英文精選
設立中華母親節對於弘揚愛母孝親的美德、彰顯母教母愛的價值、傳承優秀傳統文化具有重要作用。下面小編整理了關於母親節的英文詩歌,希望大家喜歡!
關於母親節的英文詩歌摘抄
獻給無所不能的媽媽
How did you find the energy, Mom
媽媽,你的能量源於何處?
To do all the things you did,
可以完成所有的事,
To be teacher, nurse and counselor
當一個老師,護士,和顧問。
To me, when I was a kid.
在我還是一個孩子的時候。
How did you do it all, Mom,
媽媽,你是如何做到的。
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
當一個司機,廚師和朋友,
Yet find time to be a playmate,
還要抽時間陪我玩耍。
I just can't comprehend.
曾經我不能理解,
I see now it was love, Mom
現在我知道了,媽媽。
That made you come whenever I'd call,
是愛讓你在我需要時來到我身邊,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom
是因為你對我無窮無盡的愛,
And I thank you for it all.
感謝你為我做的一切,媽媽。
關於母親節的英文詩歌鑑賞
母親致兒子
Mother to Son
母親致兒子
Langston Hughes
朗斯頓·休斯
Well,son,I'll tell you: Life for me ain't been no crystal stair.
孩子,我要告訴你 生活對於我來說沒有水晶般的階梯
It's had tacks in it, And splinters, And boards torn up, And places with no carpet on the floor—Bare.
它自有自己的軌道 有荊棘 有坎坷 沒有鮮花和紅地毯 光禿禿的什麼也沒有
But all the time I'se been a-climbin' on, And reachin' landin's,
但是在我所有的生命歷程中 攀登過高峰 我淌過平原
And turnin' corners, And sometimes goin' in the dark
經歷過人生的轉折 有時處於絕望中
Where there ain't been no light. So boy, don't you turn back.
在那裡看不到任何希望 因此,我的孩子,請不要回頭
Don't you set down on the steps 'Cause you finds it's kinder hard.
不要放慢你前進的步伐 即使你遇到再大的坎坷
Don't you fall now — For I'se still goin',honey, I'se still climbin',
請你不要沉淪 因為親愛的,有我繼續陪你一道 繼續攀登
And life for me ain't been no crystal stair.
因為生活中沒有水晶般繽紛的階梯
關於母親節的英文詩歌賞析
The Woman in My Life
賜予我生命的女人
The woman in my life Catches me when I've fallen And holds me like a baby when I'm hurt
我生命中的這位女性,總能在我墮落時 將我接住 當我受傷時 視我如嬰孩般的擁抱
No matter how high I climb She guides me safely back to Earth
無論我爬得多高,都能引導我平安落地當我需要她時,
And she's there when I need her My guardian angel
她就在身邊做我的守護天使,
In the dark I can see her Here by my side
黑暗中,我能看見她陪伴著我
The woman in my life Says I'm the one she prayed for And all she's ever gonna need
我生命中的這位女性, 說我是她夢寐以求, 是她所要的一切
But she's the one my heart was made for And that's the way it's always gonna be
但她也是我心所向往的人, 不論過去現在和未來
Now I understand just why my dad Is crazy 'bout the woman in my life
如今我才瞭解,為何父親會 如此迷戀我生命中的這位女性
關於母親節的英文詩歌欣賞
The Song of the Old Mother母親之歌
William Butler Yeats 1.The Song of the Old Mother
I rise in the dawn, kneel and blow,
Till the seed of fire flicker and glow.
And then I must scrub and blake and sweep,
Till stars are beginning to blink and peep.
And the young lie long and dream in their bed
Of the matching of ribbons for bosom and head.
And their day goes over idleness,
And they sigh if the wind but lift the tress.
While I must work, because I am old,
And the seed of the fire gets feeble and cold.
母親之歌
我在清晨起床,跪在火爐旁用力吹著爐膛
直到點點火星燃起,搖曳著紅光。
然後,擦洗器具,烘烤食物,打掃庭院
直到群星滿布,在天空眨眼窺探。
孩子們睡到很晚,沉迷夢鄉
為美麗的人兒整理華裝。
他們的日子在虛空中流淌,
只為那風吹散的長髮留一聲喟嘆。
而我必須要勞作,因為我老了,
那燃燒的火種也漸漸微弱,冷卻了
關於母親節的英文詩歌