莎士比亞經典英文詩歌帶翻譯

General 更新 2024年11月22日

  莎士比亞是英國文學史上最傑出的戲劇家,也是西方文藝史上最傑出的作家之一。下面是小編為大家帶來,歡迎大家閱讀!

  莎士比亞經典英文詩歌篇1

  That time of year thou mayst in me behold

  在我身上你或許會看見秋天,

  When yellow leaves, or none, or few, do hang

  當黃葉,或盡脫,或只三三兩兩

  Upon those boughs which shake against the cold,

  掛在瑟縮的枯枝上索索抖顫--

  Bare ruin'd choirs, where late the sweet birds sang.

  荒廢的歌壇,那裡百鳥曾合唱。

  In me thou seest the twilight of such day

  在我身上你或許會看見暮靄,

  As after sunset fadeth in the west,

  它在日落後向西方徐徐消退:

  Which by and by black night doth take away,

  黑夜,死的化身,漸漸把它趕開,

  Death's second self, that seals up all in rest.

  嚴靜的安息籠住紛紜的萬類

  In me thou see'st the glowing of such fire

  在我身上你或許全看見餘燼,

  That on the ashes of his youth doth lie,

  它在青春的寒灰裡奄奄一息,

  As the death-bed whereon it must expire

  在慘淡靈床上早晚總要斷魂,

  Consumed with that which it was nourish'd by.

  給那滋養過它的烈焰所銷燬。

  This thou perceivest, which makes thy love more strong,

  看見了這些,你的愛就會加強,

  To love that well which thou must leave ere long.

  因為他轉瞬要辭你溘然長往。

  莎士比亞經典英文詩歌篇2

  O, lest the world should task you to recite

  哦,免得這世界要強逼你自招

  What merit lived in me, that you should love

  我有什麼好處,使你在我死後

  After my death, dear love, forget me quite,

  依舊愛我,愛人呀,把我全忘掉,

  For you in me can nothing worthy prove;

  因外我一點值得提的都沒有;

  Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,

  除非你捏造出一些美麗的謊,

  To do more for me than mine own desert,

  過分為我吹噓我應有的價值,

  And hang more praise upon deceased I

  把瞑目長眠的我阿諛和誇獎,

  Than niggard truth would willingly impart:

  遠超過鄙吝的事實所願昭示:

  O, lest your true love may seem false in this,

  哦,怕你的真愛因此顯得虛偽,

  That you for love speak well of me untrue,

  怕你為愛的原故替我說假話,

  My name be buried where my body is,

  願我的名字永遠和肉體同埋,

  And live no more to shame nor me nor you.

  免得活下去把你和我都羞煞。

  For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,

  因為我可憐的作品使我羞慚,

  And so should you, to love things nothing worth.

  而你愛不值得愛的,也該愧赧。

  莎士比亞經典英文詩歌篇3

  From fairest creatures we desire increase,

  我們要美麗的生命不斷繁息,

  That thereby beauty's rose might never die,

  能這樣,美的玫瑰才永不消亡,

  But as the riper should by time decease,

  既然成熟的東西都不免要謝世,

  His tender heir might bear his memory;

  優美的子孫就應當來承繼芬芳:

  But thou contracted to thine own bright eyes,

  但是你跟你明亮的眼睛結了親,

  Feed'st thy light's flame with self-substantial fuel,

  把自身當柴燒,燒出了眼睛的光彩,

  Making a famine where abundance lies,

  這就在豐收的地方造成了饑饉,

  Thyself thy foe, to thy sweet self too cruel.

  你是跟自己作對,教自己受害。

  Thou that art now the world's fresh ornament,

  如今你是世界上鮮豔的珍品,

  And only herald to the gaudy spring,

  只有你能夠替燦爛的春天開路,

  Within thine own bud buriest thy content,

  你卻在自己的花蕾裡埋葬了自身,

  And, tender churl, mak'st waste in niggarding.

  溫柔的怪物呵,用吝嗇浪費了全部。

  Pity the world, or else this glutton be,

  可憐這世界吧,世界應得的東西

  To eat the world's due, by the grave and thee.

  別讓你和墳墓吞吃到一無所遺!


勵志詩歌英語帶翻譯
畢業催人淚下的傷感歌曲推薦
相關知識
莎士比亞經典英文詩歌帶翻譯
莎士比亞經典英文詩歌欣賞
莎士比亞經典英語詩歌譯文
莎士比亞經典英文詩附譯文
莎士比亞經典英文詩帶翻譯
莎士比亞經典英語詩歌
莎士比亞經典英語詩歌選集
經典英文詩歌帶翻譯
經典英文詩歌帶翻譯朗誦
經典英文詩歌帶翻譯朗誦