短一些爆笑英語笑話帶翻譯
笑話一般指短小、滑稽的故事,是一種民間口頭創作形式,在民間文化中以口口相傳的形式傳播。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
:I never laid an egg
Author: You can't apprecciate it. You never wrote a book yourself.
作者:你無法欣賞他,你從來沒有自己寫過書。
Friend: No, and I never laid an egg, but I'm a better judge of an omelet than my hen in this country.
朋友:沒寫過,我也從來沒有下過蛋,但是我卻比這個國家的任何一隻母雞更擅長鑑定煎蛋卷。
:Whose plate it is
Guest: Why does your dog sit there and watch me eat?
客人:為什麼你的狗坐在那裡看著我吃東西啊?
Jonny: Because you are using his plate.
Jonny:因為你正在用他的盤子。
:生命對男人是殘酷的
Life is cruel to men. When they are born, their mothers get the compliments and flowers. Whenthey are married, their brides get the presents and publicity. And when they die, their wivesget the insurance.
生命對於男人來說是殘酷的。當他們出生的時候,他們的母親得到恭維及鮮花。當他們結婚時,他們的新娘得到禮物並出盡風頭。而當他們死時,他們的妻子得到保險金。
:怎樣在火爐旁找個座位
Mr. Brown came to an inn on a very cold day, and could get no room near the fire.
在一個寒冷的冬日, 布朗先生來到一家小客棧,發現火爐旁邊已經沒有空位了。
He called to the hostler to fetch a peck of oysters, and give them to his horse.
於是,他讓旅店的馬伕去拿些牡蠣來喂他的馬。
"Will your horse eat oysters?" said the hostler.
“您的馬吃牡蠣嗎?”馬伕問道。
"Try him, " said Mr. Brown.
“你試著喂喂吧。”布朗先生回答。
Immediately the people ran to see this wonder, and Mr. Brown who alone remained in the room,chose the best seat by the fire and made himself comfortable.
頃刻間,人們都跑去看這一奇觀,而布朗先生卻獨自呆在屋裡,他在火爐旁找了個最好的座位,舒舒服服地坐在那取暖了。
英語笑話帶翻譯短文故事閱讀