生活中練習的日常英語口語

General 更新 2024年12月18日

  在中國,由於實用英語的逐漸重視,英語口語學習也尤為重要,今天小編就給大家來分享英語口語,有時間的就都來閱讀吧

  How International are you? 你有多國際化?

  Todd: OK, Katie.

  託德:好,凱蒂。

  Katie: Yeah.

  凱蒂:嗯。

  Todd: Let's take an international test.

  託德:我們來進行一場國際性測試。

  Katie: Oh, OK.

  凱蒂:好。

  Todd: How international are you? Let's find out.

  託德:你有多國際化?我們來測試一下。

  Katie: Let's find out.

  凱蒂:我們來測試吧。

  Todd: First, have you ever eaten Greek food?

  託德:第一個問題,你吃過希臘食物嗎?

  Katie: Greek food? Ah, I've eaten, how do you say it, falafel.

  凱蒂:希臘食物?嗯,我吃過,那叫什麼來著,鷹嘴豆餅。

  Todd: Oh, is that Greek?

  託德:哦,那是希臘食物?

  Katie: I think so. I've had that, but apart from that, I've never eaten Greek food. How about you?

  凱蒂:我想是的。我吃過那個,不過除那以外,我沒吃過其他希臘食物。你呢?

  Todd: Ah, I think I have. Like, I've eaten Greek yogurt. Does that count?

  託德:我想我吃過。我吃過希臘酸奶。那算嗎?

  Katie: That counts.

  凱蒂:算。

  Todd: That counts?

  託德:真的算?

  Katie: That counts.

  凱蒂:算。

  Todd: OK, have you ever eaten Russian food?

  託德:好,你吃過俄羅斯食物嗎?

  Katie: What's Russian food?

  凱蒂:什麼是俄羅斯食物?

  Todd: I think, Russian food, is it borscht? Borscht is like a cabbage soup.

  託德:我想羅宋湯應該算俄羅斯食物吧?羅宋湯和捲心菜湯差不多。

  Katie: Hmm, I've never eaten Russian food.

  凱蒂:嗯,那我從來沒吃過俄羅斯食物。

  Todd: Yeah, maybe I haven't eaten Russian food either. OK, last one, have you ever eaten Vietnamese food?

  託德:嗯,也許我也沒吃過。好,最後一個和食物有關的問題,你吃過越南食物嗎?

  Katie: Ah, I see it written down. Is it pho?

  凱蒂:啊,這個我記得,越南河粉,對吧?

  Todd: Pho, the noodles?

  託德:越南河吧,麵食嗎?

  Katie: Yeah, I've eaten pho before.

  凱蒂:對,我以前吃過越南河粉。

  Todd: Yeah, I've been to Vietnam so I've eaten Vietnamese food a lot. And pho the noodles is really good.

  託德:我去過越南,所以我吃過很多越南食物。越南河粉很好吃。

  Katie: Yeah, it's delicious.

  凱蒂:對,非常美味。

  Todd: I've had that too.

  託德:我也吃過。

  Katie: OK, now let's talk about languages.

  凱蒂:好,現在我們來談談語言。

  Todd: Oh, OK. Have you ever studied French?

  託德:哦,好。你學過法語嗎?

  Katie: I have. I studied French for five years.

  凱蒂:學過。我學過五年法語。

  Todd: Oh, can you still speak French?

  託德:哦,你現在還會說法語嗎?

  Katie: Nope. Not at all.

  凱蒂:不能。完全不行。

  Todd: Yeah, me too. I once studied French years ago, but I haven't spoken French in so long I can't remember anything.

  託德:我也是。我在很多年前學過法語,不過我很長時間沒有說過法語了,我現在一點兒法語都不記得了。

  Katie: I can't remember anything either.

  凱蒂:我也不記得。

  Todd: Have you ever studied an Asian Language?

  託德:你學過亞洲語言嗎?

  Katie: I've studied Japanese. I can still speak it a little bit now, and I studied a little bit of Korean, but I don't speak Korean.

  凱蒂:我學過日語。我現在能說一點兒日語,我還學過一點兒韓語,不過我不會說韓語。

  Todd: Oh, really. OK. Wow, like I've studied Thai because I lived in Thailand for five years, and like you I've studied Japanese, but my Japanese is terrible.

  託德:哦,真的嗎?哇哦,我學過泰語,因為我在泰國生活了五年,和你一樣,我也學過日語,不過我日語說得很差。

  Katie: How about your Thai?

  凱蒂:那你泰語說得怎麼樣?

  Todd: My Thai is OK. It's OK. I can talk a little bit. OK, so have you ever met a Spanish person?

  託德:還可以,還不錯。我可以說一點兒泰語。好,你認識西班牙人嗎?

  Katie: A Spanish person? Actually, I don't think I have.

  凱蒂:西班牙人?我想我不認識。

  Todd: Really?

  託德:真的嗎?

  Katie: I don't think I have met a Spanish person.

  凱蒂:我想我不認識西班牙人。

  Todd: Oh, interesting. I've been to Spain so, I've met a few and we have a Spanish teacher at my school.

  託德:哦,有意思。我去過西班牙,我認識一些西班牙人,我們學校裡有一名西班牙老師。

  Katie: Oh, maybe I have met a Spanish person then. Maybe, I've met a secret Spanish person.

  凱蒂:哦,那也許我也認識西班牙人。我認識一位神祕的西班牙人。

  Todd: OK, have you met a Chinese person?

  託德:好,你認識中國人嗎?

  Katie: Oh, yes, I've meet lots of Chinese people.

  凱蒂:見過,我遇到過很多中國人。

  Todd: OK, and have you met a Brazilian person?

  託德:好,那你遇到過巴西人嗎?

  Katie: I feel like if I say no, then I have. Probably. Probably, I've met a Brazilian person.

  凱蒂:我想如果我說沒有,那可能有。也許我見過巴西人。

  Todd: Yeah, I've met a few people from Brazil, so they're alway very nice. Very friendly people.

  託德:我認識一些巴西人,他們非常友好。他們人很好。

  More International 更多國際化測試

  Todd: OK, we'll talk about movies.

  託德:好,我們來談談電影。

  Katie: OK.

  凱蒂:好。

  Todd: Have you ever seen a German movie?

  託德:你看過德國電影嗎?

  Katie: I haven't seen a German movie.

  凱蒂:我沒看過德國電影。

  Todd: Oh, really? You haven't seen Das Boot?

  託德:哦,真的嗎?你沒看過《潛艇風暴》嗎?

  Katie: No, I haven't. Have you?

  凱蒂:我沒看過。你看過嗎?

  Todd: Yeah, it's a really good movie.

  託德:看過,那部電影非常不錯。

  Katie: I haven't seen very many movies.

  凱蒂:我看的電影不太多。

  Todd: Oh, OK.

  託德:哦,好。

  Katie: Even English movies, I haven't seen very many.

  凱蒂:就連英語電影,我看的都不多。

  Todd: Well, have you seen a Canadian movie?

  託德:嗯,你看過加拿大電影嗎?

  Katie: Uh, I don't know. Have I?

  凱蒂:我不記得了。我看過嗎?

  Todd: Well, the thing is, in Hollywood in America, all the famous actors are Canadian, so I think everybody's seen a Canadian movie.

  託德:嗯,事實是,在美國好萊塢,所有著名的男演員都是加拿大人,所以我想所有人都看過加拿大電影。

  Katie: I've definitely seen a Canadian actor.

  凱蒂:那我一定看過加拿大男演員出演的電影。

  Todd: Yeah, all actors in America are Canadian it seems like.

  託德:對,看起來在美國活動的所有男演員都是加拿大人。

  Katie: I think so.

  凱蒂:我也這麼想。

  Todd: OK, have you ever bought something from Italy?

  託德:好,你買過義大利商品嗎?

  Katie: From Italy. I have. I have bought - not for me - but I bought my mother a bag from Italy one time.

  凱蒂:義大利商品。我買過。不過不是給自己買的,我給我媽媽買過一個義大利的皮包。

  Todd: OK, what was the brand?

  託德:好,什麼牌子?

  Katie: I have no idea. She asked me to buy a brand and I bought it, but I don't know which one it was.

  凱蒂:我不記得了。她告訴了我一個牌子,然後我就買了,我不記得是哪個牌子了。

  Todd: OK, have you bought something from Japan?

  託德:好,你買過日本商品嗎?

  Katie: I've bought lots of things from Japan. I've lived in Japan for a few years, so I've bought all kinds of things from Japan.

  凱蒂:我買過很多日本商品。我在日本生活過幾年,所以我買過各種各樣的日本商品。

  Todd: OK, and now we'll move on to countries.

  託德:好,現在我們來談國家。

  Katie: OK.

  凱蒂:好。

  Todd: Have you ever been to France?

  託德:你去過法國嗎?

  Katie: I have. Actually, I have been to France a couple of times. My high school has a house in Japan, oh.

  凱蒂:我就讀的高中在日本有房產,哦,不是日本。

  Todd: Ok.

  託德:沒關係。

  Katie: My high school has a house in France, so for our school trips we would go to France every year.

  凱蒂:去過。實際上,我去過兩三次法國。我就讀的高中在法國有房產,所以我們每年的學校旅行都會去法國。

  Todd: Ooh, how nice.

  託德:哦,真不錯。

  Katie: Yeah, how about you? Have you been to France?

  凱蒂:對,你呢?你去過法國嗎?

  Todd: You know, I haven't really. I took a bus from England to Prague, so the bus drove through France, but it never stopped.

  託德:你知道,我沒去過。我之前從英國坐巴士去了葡萄牙,那輛巴士經過法國,不過並沒有停。

  Katie: I see.

  凱蒂:我知道了。

  Todd: What other countries have you been to?

  託德:你還去過哪些地方?

  Katie: I've been to Germany, I've been to Hong Kong, I've been to South Korea, and I've been to China.

  凱蒂:我去過德國、香港、韓國和中國。

  Todd: Wow, you've been to a lot of places.

  託德:哇哦,你去過很多地方。

  Katie: Yeah. How about you? What countries have you been to?

  凱蒂:對。你呢?你去過哪些地方?

  Todd: Ah, I've been to countries in Europe. I've been to Israel. I've been to Cambodia, and Laos. I worked in Thailand, and I've been to Taiwan and Korea.

  託德:嗯,我去過很多歐洲國家。我還去過以色列、柬埔寨和寮國。而且我在泰國工作過,另外我還去過臺灣和韓國。

  Katie: Wow. Which country did you like the best?

  凱蒂:哇哦。那你最喜歡哪裡?

  Todd: Oh boy! That's impossible. I will say this, I love ... I love Seoul. I love Seoul, Korea. It's a great city. OK, anyway, thanks Katie.

  託德:哦!這太難了,我想是……我愛首爾。我愛韓國首爾。那是座很棒的城市。嗯,好了,謝謝你,凱蒂。

  Katie: Thank you.

  凱蒂:謝謝。

  Meg has to move 梅格要搬家

  Todd: So Meg, are you busy this weekend?

  託德:梅格,你這週末忙嗎?

  Meg: Yes, I'm so busy because I'm moving.

  梅格:我很忙,因為我要搬家。

  Todd: Oh, no.

  託德:哦,天哪。

  Meg: Yeah, there's a lot of work to do.

  梅格:對,所以有很多事情要做。

  Todd: What do you have to do?

  託德:你要做什麼?

  Meg: First, I have to prepare my apartment, so I need to pack all of my things.

  梅格:首先,我要收拾公寓,所以我要把所有東西都打包。

  Todd: That's not fun.

  託德:那可不好玩。

  Meg: No, it takes a long time.

  梅格:對,要花很長時間。

  Todd: Do you need help?

  託德:你需要幫忙嗎?

  Meg: Yeah, do you have time to help me?

  梅格:需要,你有時間幫我嗎?

  Todd: I can help you on Sunday.

  託德:我週日可以幫你。

  Meg: Ooh, are you busy on Saturday?

  梅格:哦,你週六很忙嗎?

  Todd: Yeah, on Saturday I have to work. I have to teach two classes, and then after I teach, I have to grade papers.

  託德:對,我週六要上班。我週六要教課,有兩堂課,然後我要閱卷。

  Meg: Oh, it sounds like you're really busy too.

  梅格:哦,聽起來你也很忙。

  Todd: Yeah. Plus, I have to meet my friends that evening.

  託德:對。另外,我週六晚上約了朋友。

  Meg: Oh, what will you do with your friends?

  梅格:哦,你和朋友要去做什麼?

  Todd: I'm helping my friend also. My friend has car problems, so I have to take him to the mechanic, but on Sunday I can help you.

  託德:我也是去給朋友幫忙。我朋友的車有問題,所以我要帶他去修車,不過我週日可以幫你。

  Meg: OK, that would be great because on Sunday I have to take some trash to the dump, and I have to finish some paperwork at city hall to prepare for moving to a new country.

  梅格:好,那太好了,因為我週日要倒垃圾,還要去市正廳辦手續,準備搬去另一個國家生活。

  Todd: Now, because you're moving, do you have to go to the post office?

  託德:既然你打算搬家,那你是不是要去趟郵局?

  Meg: I do have to go to the post office. I almost forgot. At the post office, I have to submit a form to say my new address.

  梅格:我的確得去郵局。我差點給忘了。我要在郵局提交表單,寫上我的新地址。

  Todd: Ah, that's good because I have to go to the post office, too.

  託德:那正好,我也要去郵局。

  Meg: Oh, really.

  梅格:哦,真的嗎?

  Todd: I have to send my mom's birthday gift to her.

  託德:我要去給我媽媽寄生日禮物。

  Meg: When is your mom's birthday?

  梅格:你媽媽什麼時候生日?

  Todd: It was one month ago.

  託德:一個月以前。

  Meg: Ah, so you have to send it quickly.

  梅格:那你得趕緊寄了。

  Todd: Yes, I have to get on it.

  託德:對,我得趕緊去辦。

  Meg: OK, well, let's go together.

  梅格:好,那我們一起去郵局吧。

  Todd: So, I'll see you Sunday. What time should I be here?

  託德:那週日見。我什麼時候來找你合適?

  Meg: I have to go to city hall by three p.m., so can you come at two?

  梅格:我下午三點要去市政廳,你可以兩點過來嗎?

  Todd: OK, but if you want to go to the dump, the dump closes at noon, so we have to leave early.

  託德:好,不過垃圾站中午就關了,如果你要去倒垃圾,我們得早點走。

  Meg: Ah, OK. Can you come at eleven?

  梅格:好。那你11點過來可以嗎?

  Todd: Yes. OK, so I will see you at eleven o'clock.

  託德:好。那11點見。

  Meg: Great, see you then.

  梅格:太好了,到時候見。

  Todd: Bye.

  託德:再見。

  Meg: Bye.

  梅格:再見。


常用的日常英語情景口語
優秀的英語日常生活的情景口語
相關知識
生活中練習的日常英語口語
在生活中學習的作文
生活中幸福的說說心情短語
日常英文口語對話
日常生活中聊天的技巧
在日常生活中說話的技巧
日常生活中個人的基本素質
有關於日常生活中禁忌的表達方式
日常生活中交際的英語對話
有關日常生活中簡短的英語對話口語