校園英語情景對話
校園中從來不乏問候,那麼大家知道用英語怎麼問候對方麼?大家都能學好第二門語言的話,一定會非常高興。下面就由小編為大家帶來幾則校園的英語對話,希望大家能有所收穫。
第一則問候
大學校園裡的普通寒暄和問候,大學校園會有公共課,會認識一些其它系的朋友,平時偶爾遇到時用英語寒暄和問候。
afternoon , Dale!
下午好,戴爾
Dale:Hi, Alice! How are you
嗨,艾里斯!你好身體嗎?
fine, thanks. And you?
我很好,謝謝.你呢?
fine too!
我也很好
you later.
那待會見
好的,再見
第二則放學之後
A:Hi, Jenny. Are you going to school now?
嗨,珍妮,你現在要去上學嗎?
B:Yup. I have English at 9 in the morning.
是啊!我早上9點有英文課。
A:Got any plans after the class?
下課後有事嗎?
B:Not really. What about you?
沒有,你呢?
A:We will have our midterm exams next month. I plan to look for some important books and study at the library. Do you want to join me?
我們下個月期中考。我想在圖書館讀書並找一些書。你要一起來嗎。
B:Sure. I need to return some books. They are due today. Besides, I can also read some weekly publications, magazines and newspapers.
好啊!我也要還書。我的書今天到期。還有,我想讀一些週刊、雜誌和報紙。
A:Great. We can go to the swimming pool in the gymnasium after that.
太好了。我們之後可以去體育館裡的游泳池。
B:That sounds like a good idea. We can chill out a litle in such a hot summer. Are you good at swimming?
聽起來很不錯。我們可以在炎炎夏日中消暑一下。你擅長游泳嗎。
A:Well, that's a good quesion. I haven't swum for almost two years. I think I need more practice.
嗯。這是個好問題,我已經兩年沒游泳了,我想我要多練習。
B:Oh, it's almost 9. I need to hurry. I am running late now. See you after class in front of the library then. Bye!
喔,快9點了。我要趕快,我快遲到了。那麼下課後圖書館前見。再見!
A:See you then.
到時候見。
第三則新學校
A:Nathan said he didn't have any fun at his new school this week. Do you know why?
內森說他這個星期在新學校過得很無聊,你知道為什麼嗎?
B:I think he hasn't made any new friends yet. He's just a little lonely.
我想是因為他還沒交到新朋友的關係,他只是有點寂寞。
A:He really misses his friends from our old neighborhood.
他真的很想以前住的地方的朋友。
B:Without a doubt. Maybe if he knew he doesn't have to give up any of his old friends to make new ones, it will be easier for him.
那還用說,要是他知道交新朋友不等於叫他放棄老朋友,可能對他會容易些。
A:How do you propose to help him understand that?
你打算怎麼讓他了解這點?
B:Well, we can help him keep in touch with his old friends.
嗯,我們可以幫他和以前的朋友保持聯絡。
A:I guess we could go visit once in a while too.
我想我們也可以偶爾回去拜訪老鄰居。
B:Yeah. There's a lot we can do to help him through this transition.
沒錯,我們可以做很多事,來幫他度過這段過渡期。
日常基本英語對話